justjulie_d #7 Wants everything for free, while stuck to the settee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Times are tough for everyone
And there’s Julie on hinting for freebies again
Can’t afford it then hold off and wait!
Same with that Alison of passionsandpreening literally begging for a mattress. I know the girl isn't in great health but it's not an excuse!

Reactions: 7
Julie Julie Julie 🤦‍♀️ Don’t post ur wee man in his trunks. I know he has a nappy on underneath but think of the weirdos and creeps out there that can look at his In these

Reactions: 3
Same with that Alison of passionsandpreening literally begging for a mattress. I know the girl isn't in great health but it's not an excuse!
Her husband had a good job, I’m sure they can well afford a mattress. She’s a complete dose of 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She'll be on crying she was talked about on here. I brought her up before in a thread and "a friend" told her she was being talked about and she made an account to reply 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh so we can tattle about everyone else just not her as she is *special* in her eyes? Ok Alison 🙄

At the start of the year she was on talking about her weight loss and how healthy she was being. Im a fat shite so around that time I decided to try those saxenda injections.. Joined a wee Facebook group for it and low and behold there she was commenting on someone's post that she's had a takeaway whilst on Saxenda and all was grand. Thought that was deceivingly funny of her.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Oh so we can tattle about everyone else just not her as she is *special* in her eyes? Ok Alison 🙄

At the start of the year she was on talking about her weight loss and how healthy she was being. Im a fat shite so around that time I decided to try those saxenda injections.. Joined a wee Facebook group for it and low and behold there she was commenting on someone's post that she's had a takeaway whilst on Saxenda and all was grand. Thought that was deceivingly funny of her.
Opinions on them please

Opinions on them please
I was on them for 12 weeks and easily lost 3 stone but as soon as I stopped the weight piled on again. It definitely curbed my appetite and I found i was happily eating very little but it's not sustainable once you stop. I was paying private and they don't like you taking it longer than the 12 weeks.

I was on them for 12 weeks and easily lost 3 stone but as soon as I stopped the weight piled on again. It definitely curbed my appetite and I found i was happily eating very little but it's not sustainable once you stop. I was paying private and they don't like you taking it longer than the 12 weeks.
Thank you, any side effects?

Reactions: 2
First 3 or 4 days I ran to the loo after everything I ate but once it settled that was it. I never had an appetite so had to make myself eat. I seen a lot of one's say they suffered a lot from nausea and constipation.
I was going to try the tablets until i heard about the orange oily diarrhea 😂

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.