JustJulie_D #4 Did Argos refund your Mattress yet? Bore off Julie - We’re Team Emmett!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t follow Danielle (did but she wasn’t for me so unfollowed) but I follow Ashlee so I think I know who you’re talking about.

In my opinion though Ashlee does a good job at promoting the companies and if she doesn’t have the time she waits until she does instead of doing a half assed job for example those clothes Danny was gifted the other week. I can’t even remember who the Company was and I have a son Danny’s age so I’d be the perfect target market.

They will never learn!

Reactions: 6
Don’t follow Danielle (did but she wasn’t for me so unfollowed) but I follow Ashlee so I think I know who you’re talking about.

In my opinion though Ashlee does a good job at promoting the companies and if she doesn’t have the time she waits until she does instead of doing a half assed job for example those clothes Danny was gifted the other week. I can’t even remember who the Company was and I have a son Danny’s age so I’d be the perfect target market.

They will never learn!
I agree re: Ashlee..I do like her and she's usually upfront saying she's been given stuff.

Though tell me, what's the difference in a PR package and a gift?

Reactions: 3
Raygar pissed me off too!!

Also Stable Lane sent her goods and I, true to my word, haven't spent one penny with them since!! And I would have been a regular customer before that.

I don't remember them saying that. Who would be local with a blue tick?

I don't follow that many influencers really, but often get annoyed when people are gifted free stuff.

(One more thing) there's a company on Insta where the girl designs bridal wear etc and she recent opened a branch business making children's clothes. (I don't want to name her as I am not sure how many followers she has and I know you're not meant to name if below 10,000) but she sent stuff to Danielle Donohoe too but she's on all the time whinging about not getting through her messages as she has so many, but has time to make clothes to send for free to influencers... She also sent to oh so femme.

And I am sure she's telling paying customers there's a waiting list, whilst sending free stuff to mouths.

Sorry, I was more annoyed than I realised.
I know who you're talking about, she has 20k followers so I'm sure it's OK to name. Couple of very bad reviews on her Facebook page regarding letting paying customers down.

I agree re: Ashlee..I do like her and she's usually upfront saying she's been given stuff.

Very little difference to the person receiving it but PR packages are "press releases" and multiple influncers tend to be sent the exact same package usually to generate interest in a new product. Not sure whether they're under any obligation to share or not? Gifts are just that I suppose, free tit but no obligation to share? Would like to know the answer myself, this is just how I interpret it, could he way off lol.

Yes, in a past life I was the press, but that was when print was popular and we couldn't print tit and lies... And we could basically accept a tin of sweets for a shared office and that's about it!

Anyone who wanted an ad needed to pay for it and anyone who wanted editorial and a review also had to - pay for it!!

Oh I didn't realise p+p had form for letting people down, but I can see how. Also recently a couple of people have messaged her rather than each other! I think it was Good Friday someone called her a witch.

I wouldn't be away messaging people at all, I think I'd like her more if she wasn't always online and then complaining about no time for messages.

This whole influencer tit makes me glad I'm not doing it anymore but I still have friends in the business and I know it sickens them when they likes of (example) Galgorm has 'press' days and invites influencers for free rather than support their own community by taking a paid for ad in a paper.. I get that the influencers may have more of a reach, but surely it costs them in free stays etc..

Reactions: 5

Does a PR package come via a PR company they are signed up to and they have to promote it? They have to declare a gift but don’t necessarily have to promote it 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s all very grey and shady and they all seem to make it suit themselves.

Does a PR package come via a PR company they are signed up to and they have to promote it? They have to declare a gift but don’t necessarily have to promote it 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s all very grey and shady and they all seem to make it suit themselves.
Yes, I must try and find out. Surely it's out there somewhere 🙈

It's a really funny area. I think pr is just another way of saying gifted. But pr usually comes from big brands and is sent to loads of people.

What I take it to be is that an ad means the influencer was paid in some way and the company that sent the item had some control over the post (can be as little as requiring a certain number of posts to scripting the whole post). Like above, there's no obligation to promote a gift. If you do promote the gift it must be declared but the company must have no control over the post.

The asa they recommend not using terms such as gifted or affiliate because they're confusing.

Personality, I think they should do away with gifted, ba, affiliate etc and it should all be declared as an ad. Then the influencer could just explain in the post it was sent to them etc. Would save all the confusion 🤷‍♀️

Sorry for the long post I just find it so interesting 😂

Reactions: 4
Are some of them not signed up to a PR company though? I notice a lot of local influenzas get the same PR packages and products at the same time. Burrell PR is one of them although Julburt is possibly too small time for that. There was a Northern Ireland PR company they were all tagging a while back but I can’t remember the name.

I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again in the hope that businesses may read here - Julie is the worst advertisement for anything. She’s lazy, moany, ungrateful and she will do the absolute bare minimum to promote your business. Use someone else.

Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ. Can someone have a word with thon? That is ridiculous looking and with that forehead. Just no

What's with coming on and having this nearly crying voice? After chilling with your shop bought coffee in the sunshine? Julie if you're feeling off then get off social media

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
No harm but I think it's time she hung her make up brushes up. That make up was so caked on yesterday and wild looking. She isn't 21 anymore.

Sorry should I say she isn't 17 anymore. 'must be the pony tail'. Aye Julbert ok.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No harm but I think it's time she hung her make up brushes up. That make up was so caked on yesterday and wild looking. She isn't 21 anymore.

Sorry should I say she isn't 17 anymore. 'must be the pony tail'. Aye Julbert ok.
She should have hung them up a long time ago. She is brutal. As well as that., she has no passion or will to even learn about the products. She had a "poor me" facade and barely knew about the new formulas and gurned. That stupid gurning face she has. I did not want to buy that palette yesterday based off her tit show

Ponytail gifted of course it was. And julie your blonde hasn’t grown out inches and inches. Like 2 cm cause it’s not that long done. Thinks she suits it 😂😂😂

Agree with the nearly crying voice. !

On the topic of BA / Gifted etc what's the difference in all that and AF. If its an affiliated link do they get a % of the sales?! That one always confused me.

Thread title - Works full time and looks after her waine, oh what's that Julie? You're off work again!

(for those reading in a country accent it rhymes 🤣🤣🤣)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Never mentioned where her hoodie came from but was supposed to tell us who gifted the ponytail.
What the duck is she even wearing

Also she’s just in the house here. Just in the house so she is. If any of you were maybe wondering. She’s in the house

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Never mentioned where her hoodie came from but was supposed to tell us who gifted the ponytail.
What the duck is she even wearing

Also she’s just in the house here. Just in the house so she is. If any of you were maybe wondering. She’s in the house
Haha as soon as you posted this she has the hoodie up heyyyyyy julbert

• Haha
duck me it's a sad state of affairs when even your wanky ponytail is #gifted.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
duck me it's a sad state of affairs when even your wanky ponytail is #gifted.
I can't breathe. This comment 😂😂😂😂 I love it. I burst out laughing when I seen her. It's ridiculous on her. Who would buy from looking at that

• Haha
Nope just said it was months ago. Was likely shoved in a drawer till she took a fancy for it.
And she chooses to wear it on a Tuesday sitting about the house 🙈 shes had that nervy voice since she was pregnant it actually hurts my ears!!

Sore back... perhaps on the sick?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.