JustJulie_D #4 Did Argos refund your Mattress yet? Bore off Julie - We’re Team Emmett!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just about to say about Kings, maybe they’ve had their eyes opened that gifting these bloggers all these free prams, maternity pillows etc isn’t worth it when everyone of them can afford to buy them themselves when there’s actually people out there struggling.
They’ve probably seen a decrease in sales from normal folk. I’m in the early stages of pregnancy and my mum swears by Kings as a baby shop, she got everything for my younger siblings there but I wouldn’t spend a penny because of all the freebies they’ve given away. Why should I have to pay full whack and the likes of LMD and Julie put a few stories up and get £100s worth of gear free???

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I feel exactly the same about King’s. Bought everything for my first baby from there as they had good stock during lockdown and I wanted to support a small business rather than ordering from Argos, John Lewis etc. I spent a fortune with them, well it was a fortune to me. I’m absolutely sickened with the amount of free stuff they gifted Julburt and LMD. The pram package LMD got from them is worth about £1400 and I reckon Julburt’s was just shy of £1000. I will never ever give them another penny of business and I’m sure others feel the same way.

Reactions: 13
I feel exactly the same about King’s. Bought everything for my first baby from there as they had good stock during lockdown and I wanted to support a small business rather than ordering from Argos, John Lewis etc. I spent a fortune with them, well it was a fortune to me. I’m absolutely sickened with the amount of free stuff they gifted Julburt and LMD. The pram package LMD got from them is worth about £1400 and I reckon Julburt’s was just shy of £1000. I will never ever give them another penny of business and I’m sure others feel the same way.
It's leaving a bad taste in people's mouths. I mean it's not like they were small gifts, travel systems cost an obscene amount of money and those absolute chancers get them handed to them for nothing. Might make it easier to swallow if they were actually grateful but they just have this expectation that everything should be free 😡 how did Julie describe her free pram? "It's grand". Hardly the glowing review Kings were hoping for I'm sure!

Reactions: 9
Did anyone wee that wane's wee face today?

He had a shiner the other day and today he has a cut on his head. Maybe if she put the phone down and looked after him more he'd fall less?

Thread title:
Full time working mam, she's no time for the gram!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lovely to see the boyo play with the wee man. Hopefully when Julie hasn't a phone stuck in his wee face she does the same.

Reactions: 3
New thread suggestion.
Are you allowed swear words? 😂
Full time job, full time mummy, full of tit

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Prob too long,

Full time spoofer, every penny's a prisoner,
She's lost her Healthy Cave ding dinners

Reactions: 4
Julie's came on in a mood and said "I've been quite on here well not talk about that"! And No engagement ring! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Julie's came on in a mood and said "I've been quite on here well not talk about that"! And No engagement ring! 🤷🏻‍♀️
Quite often she doesn't wear her ring.

I noticed the no ring ! I know she posted Kevin and Danny playing the other day. Had she a caption on it saying my guys or do I just think she had lol
Yesterday she had one up saying my boys.

I'd say it's related to the whole FL/MHP thing. She likely was quiet incase she got caught up in it all!

Reactions: 6
Quite often she doesn't wear her ring.

Yesterday she had one up saying my boys.

I'd say it's related to the whole FL/MHP thing. She likely was quiet incase she got caught up in it all!
There was a post up about someone looking for a cake and cupcakes and claimed "would be good for their business". She was who sprung to mind when she was on the birthday beg!

If we’ve learnt anything from Fountain Lane its that these insta huns aren’t always good for their business so I’m embarrassed for whoever said that 😳

Kings has actually pissed me off more by liking her post as they are the worst offenders. I could count on one hand the amount of times Julies even mentioned them. Raygar gifted her that trike and they were mentioned once.

Didn’t fountain lane say something about just because they had a blue tick beside their name?

Reactions: 2
If we’ve learnt anything from Fountain Lane its that these insta huns aren’t always good for their business so I’m embarrassed for whoever said that 😳

Kings has actually pissed me off more by liking her post as they are the worst offenders. I could count on one hand the amount of times Julies even mentioned them. Raygar gifted her that trike and they were mentioned once.

Raygar pissed me off too!!

Also Stable Lane sent her goods and I, true to my word, haven't spent one penny with them since!! And I would have been a regular customer before that.

Didn’t fountain lane say something about just because they had a blue tick beside their name?
I don't remember them saying that. Who would be local with a blue tick?

I don't follow that many influencers really, but often get annoyed when people are gifted free stuff.

(One more thing) there's a company on Insta where the girl designs bridal wear etc and she recent opened a branch business making children's clothes. (I don't want to name her as I am not sure how many followers she has and I know you're not meant to name if below 10,000) but she sent stuff to Danielle Donohoe too but she's on all the time whinging about not getting through her messages as she has so many, but has time to make clothes to send for free to influencers... She also sent to oh so femme.

And I am sure she's telling paying customers there's a waiting list, whilst sending free stuff to mouths.

Sorry, I was more annoyed than I realised.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.