JustJulie_D #4 Did Argos refund your Mattress yet? Bore off Julie - We’re Team Emmett!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all need our hair done you silly cow stop giving out. Wash your hair and take it out of that pony tail which gives you the biggest moon face on the planet. 🖕🏼

Reactions: 8
Healthy Cave have been giving her meals near a year. She started gurning after Danny boy was born about losing weight and they came to the rescue. She is not a good BA at all. So instead of purchasing from them she's chasing a new company to get freebies from. Shes disgusting. For what they cost she could have the makings of a decent dinner

Reactions: 11
She's an embarrassment to society.

Totally. Upset cos the wane didn't cry when she left him at nursery!

I'd one that cried every morning even when we were on the drive there! It didn't make me feel special and loved, it made me feel like I was abandoning her and I hated it. I'd have given anything for her to walk in smiling and happy.

She's 20 now and still remembers herself how she used to cry.

Reactions: 11
Totally. Upset cos the wane didn't cry when she left him at nursery!

I'd one that cried every morning even when we were on the drive there! It didn't make me feel special and loved, it made me feel like I was abandoning her and I hated it. I'd have given anything for her to walk in smiling and happy.

She's 20 now and still remembers herself how she used to cry.
Thing is Julie is a special kind of narcissist. She needs the wean crying and upset to make her feel wanted and like she is the most important person in his life. She gets jeslous of the boyo. The woman has serious issues and needs a good talking to

Reactions: 12
View attachment 516981

Just came here to say the same!! Healthy cave must've had their fill of her!!!
No offence to her but them meals wouldn't fill a man out working all day. Im sure the meals are grand if you are restricting your calories.

I agree with her on this one, when my roots need done my hair is so oily and needs to be washed daily or it looks so greasy. The colour must dry it out.
Same, i washed mine last night and still had to use dry shampoo this morning. I get no time out of it at all with my roots down at my ears 😭

Reactions: 4
Very quiet again the day but hey ho I guess it's day 1 of her part time working week

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Same, i washed mine last night and still had to use dry shampoo this morning. I get no time out of it at all with my roots down at my ears 😭
Try a clarifying shampoo to remove buildup, works for me when I havent dyed mine for a while

Do you think she’s given her head a wobble and realised she needs to give over a little 😂

but I know the big surprised moon face ‘hi everybody how are yezzzzzzzz. I know I’ve been quiet but just full time working life and mum life comes first’ won’t be far away

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do you think she’s given her head a wobble and realised she needs to give over a little 😂

but I know the big surprised moon face ‘hi everybody how are yezzzzzzzz. I know I’ve been quiet but just full time working life and mum life comes first’ won’t be far away
Here's hoping she just doesn't post again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Don’t forget her letting us know that so many people have messaged her asking is she ok 🙄

Reactions: 9
Maybe she's quiet because she's scared fountain lane will catch up with her. She's calling out the begging culture over on her stories and hasn't quite named and shamed a certain influencer who's a serial offender although everyone knows who she's talking about. Would love her to expose Julbert for the beg she is.

No word of her buying stair gates from Amazon or Argos yet. Can we assume she's gone looking for her freebie from the Council?

Reactions: 6
Maybe she's quiet because she's scared fountain lane will catch up with her. She's calling out the begging culture over on her stories and hasn't quite named and shamed a certain influencer who's a serial offender although everyone knows who she's talking about. Would love her to expose Julbert for the beg she is.

No word of her buying stair gates from Amazon or Argos yet. Can we assume she's gone looking for her freebie from the Council?
Was gonna msg fountain lane about Julie's begging. Name and shame her like she did that girl all over facebook

Was gonna msg fountain lane about Julie's begging. Name and shame her like she did that girl all over facebook
You should, she wasn't long dumping Healthy Cave after she'd screwed all she could from them. And admitting that she contacted that small business looking for a free hospital bag 🙈

Omg who is it fountain Lane is calling out??
Mrshouseproud, she has a thread here, another dose!

You should, she wasn't long dumping Healthy Cave after she'd screwed all she could from them. And admitting that she contacted that small business looking for a free hospital bag 🙈

Mrshouseproud, she has a thread here, another dose!

I cannot abide this woman.

I unfollowed her months and months ago.

Julie is as bad, but I think she's a bit more naïve than Donna! Donna is just greedy!

Reactions: 6
Influencers who are not declaring the income from BA roles & paid partnerships - given the income they generate on top of their 9-5 wage should be very nervous right now.

Reactions: 9
Got my eyes opened reading Fountain Lanes stories. I cannot believe the brass neck on some people & especially in a time were most small businesses are struggling. It makes me sick.

Screenshot_20210410_091253.jpg

Didn't King's gift Julie?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Got my eyes opened reading Fountain Lanes stories. I cannot believe the brass neck on some people & especially in a time were most small businesses are struggling. It makes me sick.

View attachment 522479

Didn't King's gift Julie?
I was just about to say about Kings, maybe they’ve had their eyes opened that gifting these bloggers all these free prams, maternity pillows etc isn’t worth it when everyone of them can afford to buy them themselves when there’s actually people out there struggling.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.