JustJulie_D #4 Did Argos refund your Mattress yet? Bore off Julie - We’re Team Emmett!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she chooses to wear it on a Tuesday sitting about the house 🙈 shes had that nervy voice since she was pregnant it actually hurts my ears!!

Sore back... perhaps on the sick?
Sore back from carrying all the shite she spouts on the daily.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am actually crying laughing at her in that ponytail is she trolling US!!?? And that tracksuit. Anyone familiar with Vicky Pollard!!? That’s who she looks like!! 🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And the wane has another bump on the head.

I know it happens, anyone could tell you of the two DAYS in a row I had my little one (20 now!) at A+E... But I hadn't a phone in her face the whole time and I was ignoring her glued to my phone!

The first time she fell off the bed when bouncing on it and landed on an open drawer! And the second time she thought she could carry her bike UP the back steps! 🙄 And I was there at the time!

Reactions: 3
Does she ever get off that sofa???? Fk me sat on her sofa doing make up couldn’t even sit at a dressing table.. actually brought the skin tint and brush to the sofa to put it on. And that voice she puts on.poor Julie cry me a fkin river

Reactions: 7
Danny is one, hasn't been in the carrycot part of his pram from about 5 months.... Its sitting on the floor of her living room! Shite piled on top! Has that been there for months!!!! That's just pure lazy!

Reactions: 6
I hate to say it and be ageist but Julie dresses far to young! I'm 29 and would never be seen dead in a tie dye hoodie,they are for teenagers!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hate to say it and be ageist but Julie dresses far to young! I'm 29 and would never be seen dead in a tie dye hoodie,they are for teenagers!
Sorry but I don't actually agree with this, anybody of any age should wear whatever they like, clothes don't come with a number that you have to be of a certain age to wear them

Reactions: 11
Sorry but I don't actually agree with this, anybody of any age should wear whatever they like, clothes don't come with a number that you have to be of a certain age to wear them
I dont think it's so much her age as she has awful dress sense lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Whoever mentioned the no engagement ring on here, could she be any more obvious that she reads here whenever she was trying her damn best to have that ring in every angle infront of that camera there now 😂

• Haha
And more gifted stuff.

She couldn't afford to come off Instagram and have another child, this one has cost her very little so far!

It's a wonder she's not getting a discounted nursery space too! 🙄

Its Eileen from Smiley Eileeys!!!! Petty I know but its on the effing page and she still can’t be arsed. Don’t believe shes bought those teething bibs before or she definitely would have tagged her for a freebie however I’ve noticed you can buy Nuby ones one Amazon 🤔

That carry on with the ring was so cringey!!!

That hoodie she had on her yesterday was hideous. I’m definitely of the opinion that people should wear what makes them feel good but she really has no taste and it’s like she tries hard to be ‘trendy’ and fails miserably.

She edits her belly and leaves that forehead. Seriously. I know I know, but she scrapes her hair back and it's just there. Why doesn't she get a fringe?

• Haha
And more gifted stuff.

She couldn't afford to come off Instagram and have another child, this one has cost her very little so far!

It's a wonder she's not getting a discounted nursery space too! 🙄
Trust me the nursery would charge for a minutes silence - not a mission there’s a discount there.

• Haha
Trust me the nursery would charge for a minutes silence - not a mission there’s a discount there.
Aw I know, it was super sarcasm - having paid two through nursery I'm glad those broke days are over 😂

Mind you, uni days are almost as bad! Some days I think I'm keeping two houses in groceries!

Reactions: 4
She edits her belly and leaves that forehead. Seriously. I know I know, but she scrapes her hair back and it's just there. Why doesn't she get a fringe?
Big head myself and have always had a fringe!

Well here her #PR is pretty obvious she is reading on here or trying to keep her nose clean. Sweet King is another company I purposely won’t go near. A friend sent me some at Christmas, I was raging!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.