JustJulie_D #4 Did Argos refund your Mattress yet? Bore off Julie - We’re Team Emmett!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I barely listen to her anymore just swipe through so she could have been in one for all I know.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I honestly think she’s had that much gifted to her (or her being Beggy Mitchell for it) that she just thinks everything should be either handed to her or done as fast as possible. Like no one else I follow (I’ve actually long since unfollowed her) moans and groans about simple everyday things like a refund on a £30 mattress ffs. It’s Instagram not a personal diary.
Asking for recommendations for a lightweight pushchair, let's see if she gets gifted one or actually opens her purse and spends money to support businesses.

Reactions: 8
Is she incapable of using google? Going on websites and reading reviews? Asking friends? Things us ordinary folk do must be beneath Julburt 🙄

Reactions: 9
She has to know how bad it looks 😬

If she paid full price for her egg she’d be getting the most out of it seeing as it can be used up to aprox 3 years old.

Reactions: 13
I hope Kings have learnt their lesson. That's how much Julie appreciates her gifted travel system. Asking for recommendations = brazen begging. Pay for your own tit Julie.

Reactions: 11
I usually ask someone I know...

She's just looking it free. As per.
She could always contact Kings, ya know the place that handed her a buggy for free, and ask what they would recommend then put her hand in her pocket and pay for it. Sickens me that she never supports the businesses that provide her with freebies. No word of the stair gates since either. I wonder did she get her free ones from the Council.

Reactions: 14
She could always contact Kings, ya know the place that handed her a buggy for free, and ask what they would recommend then put her hand in her pocket and pay for it. Sickens me that she never supports the businesses that provide her with freebies. No word of the stair gates since either. I wonder did she get her free ones from the Council.
Maybe she did and they finally told her to duck off. I very much doubt it but here's hoping 🤞🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What's wrong with her today?

She's in her dressing gown, suppose that means nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nothing but a big dose of laziness!!!!! Feeding the child while she’s sitting in her arse on the sofa.... she’s an embarrassment...... I’d be mortified if my mother saw me sitting like that and doing nothing never mind 60k plus instgrammers.

QUOTE="RandomMess, post: 4644405, member: 109603"]
What's wrong with her today?

She's in her dressing gown, suppose that means nothing.
[/QUOTE]

Not specifically relating to Julie but found out tonight a family friend who is pregnant is adamant she needs an egg pram because its what certain influencers have. Really upsets me that she could end up getting into debt as I know its not in her price range. I do blame Kings and I know they are only trying to promote their business but morally its wrong ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Not specifically relating to Julie but found out tonight a family friend who is pregnant is adamant she needs an egg pram because its what certain influencers have. Really upsets me that she could end up getting into debt as I know its not in her price range. I do blame Kings and I know they are only trying to promote their business but morally its wrong ☹
That’s really sad actually. Brand names mean nothing 🤬 There’s so many brilliant, safe, smart looking, budget friendly travel systems out there. For example, Oyster is made by the same company as Egg, gorgeous practical prams at a fraction of the Egg price. A close friend has an Ickle Bubba travel system she got from Smyths which is fantastic and looks so good and I was shocked at how reasonable it was. If you can afford the premium brands that’s great for you but there are so many budget friendly alternatives which won’t leave you in debt. Please discreetly chat to your family friend. It upsets me that people feel they need to get into debt to keep up with these fakers who get freebies 😔

That’s really sad actually. Brand names mean nothing 🤬 There’s so many brilliant, safe, smart looking, budget friendly travel systems out there. For example, Oyster is made by the same company as Egg, gorgeous practical prams at a fraction of the Egg price. A close friend has an Ickle Bubba travel system she got from Smyths which is fantastic and looks so good and I was shocked at how reasonable it was. If you can afford the premium brands that’s great for you but there are so many budget friendly alternatives which won’t leave you in debt. Please discreetly chat to your family friend. It upsets me that people feel they need to get into debt to keep up with these fakers who get freebies 😔
I actually think the egg prams are awful looking

I actually think the egg prams are awful looking
5 years ago I got a babylo prams and a maxi Cosi car seat with adapters to fit. Wasn't all the same brand but it looked just as classy as some of the more expensive branded prams if not nicer. I went for a black chassis with grey fabric and I bleeping loved it! I had so much use out of it over 2.5 years and then sold it on for a small amount to someone else. Brand new Inc car seat and changing bag it cost me under £300.

For my first child I bought everything from King's, car seat, pram, cot bed, travel cots, cot sheets, breast pump, you name I got it. Was going to buy things at Christmas from santa but the owner wouldn't let the child on the rid on tractors to try them out for size. So I left after that!
For my second child I bought anything I needed elsewhere as I seen all these insta huns gifted an egg pram or sent a sleeping pillow. Just hope businesses realise the damage it causes sending freebies out to these people for them to not use or appreciate them, or posting on their stories begging for something else. Where as we work hard to pay for the things we need to buy!

Home safety initiative from the council is a great service for those that need it. But I would hope that she would support a local business and buy them there.

So she has a shower and feels much better but gets back into the same top 🤮 I will never understand why anyone would do this especially after her saying she was sweating all night 🤮

• Sick
Also has no energy and needs help looking after Danny but is able to get up and strip a bed 🙄🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.