JustJulie_D #4 Did Argos refund your Mattress yet? Bore off Julie - We’re Team Emmett!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big head myself and have always had a fringe!

Well here her #PR is pretty obvious she is reading on here or trying to keep her nose clean. Sweet King is another company I purposely won’t go near. A friend sent me some at Christmas, I was raging!
Im the same. I've always had a fringe. It kills me she doesn't lol

She edits her belly then show herself opening sweeties.. 🙄
I am in fits at this 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't have a big forehead but I've noticed my hair starting to get thin and grey at my windows peaks but you best believe I pull bits down to cover them 🤣 I'm vain as f tho. Even if she would pull bits down it would make such a difference

Reactions: 2
Its Eileen from Smiley Eileeys!!!! Petty I know but its on the effing page and she still can’t be arsed. Don’t believe shes bought those teething bibs before or she definitely would have tagged her for a freebie however I’ve noticed you can buy Nuby ones one Amazon 🤔

That carry on with the ring was so cringey!!!
If I remember right she was GIFTED those bibs before as well. Not sure if from the same company but I've defo seen her share them as gifted.

She edits her belly and leaves that forehead. Seriously. I know I know, but she scrapes her hair back and it's just there. Why doesn't she get a fringe?
I actually think she would really suit a fringe! I have a biggish forehead and tried the full fringe look and I loved it after a blow dry but unfortunately due to hair loss as a child it grew back very thin and after an hour or two I look like a wee Belfast smick with gelled lines down my forhead lol (no diss to Belfast people here I love the place but if you know, you know!) Lol

• Haha
Just while we are discussing foreheads...

My friend reminded me this evening of a few years back when a girl replied to Julies snapchat story instead of messaging her friend saying something about her having a big head. From my recollection it wasn’t horrible but Julie then came on to name and shame her and defend herself by saying her head wasn’t even big.

I completely forgot 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just while we are discussing foreheads...

My friend reminded me this evening of a few years back when a girl replied to Julies snapchat story instead of messaging her friend saying something about her having a big head. From my recollection it wasn’t horrible but Julie then came on to name and shame her and defend herself by saying her head wasn’t even big.

I completely forgot 🤣🤣🤣
She used to have a bit of a side fringe when she had cool funky hair and not blonde curtains like Morticia Addams and I don't remember her forehead looking overly big but maybe it's just grew over time cause she so big headed now?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her forehead is massive. I have a big one myself but she does herself no favours. It gives me anxiety lol

And could someone tell her to take that coat off. It's awful and so dirty looking. A goody would be better.

Is she hinting that they were in a crash? The crying voice, the "thank god for Danny", the sore back and hip and the hire car?

Reactions: 3
Did she not say a week or so ago that their car broke down and they had to get a lift home?

So maybe that's why it's still in the garage.

Reactions: 3
Did she not say a week or so ago that their car broke down and they had to get a lift home?

So maybe that's why it's still in the garage.
Ah did she? I missed that

Just her gurning at them working on it and taking too long irked me. She does realise the world doesn't begin and end with her?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sore hip another excuse to stay in bed
With a gifted ponytail stuck to her head 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Works full time and looks after her wain, oh what's that Julie? You're off work again!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ah did she? I missed that

Just her gurning at them working on it and taking too long irked me. She does realise the world doesn't begin and end with her?
Whinging that's its taking so long and that the dealership is trying to blame them rather than follow the warranty. She does realise than certain things can void a warranty, such as repairs or services which are carried out at a non-certified facility. But she'll gurn and bad mouth as she normally does without giving them time to source whatever the problem is.
Ffs Hyundai, drop everything else and get it sorted, Julie needs her car back! She forgets the world does not and will not revolve around her!

Reactions: 7
Jesus if that was a free treatment she got I'd be fuming the lack of appreciation to even get the appointment in the first place she baffles me🙈 she could be a bit more grateful 🙈

Reactions: 1
I honestly think she’s had that much gifted to her (or her being Beggy Mitchell for it) that she just thinks everything should be either handed to her or done as fast as possible. Like no one else I follow (I’ve actually long since unfollowed her) moans and groans about simple everyday things like a refund on a £30 mattress ffs. It’s Instagram not a personal diary.

Reactions: 8
Guys, guys, guys...

Can't you all see...

Car accident...
Sore hip... Sore back... I smell a claim 👀👀👃👃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.