JustJulie_D #4 Did Argos refund your Mattress yet? Bore off Julie - We’re Team Emmett!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also why is she in the back of the car going to Lidl? Does that mean Kevin is driving so they're going on a family trip to lidl or have I got that wrong?

Reactions: 7
Exact same!

When she used to do her Sunday make up lives I loved it. I used to sit and laugh with her and think she's such a nice girl.

Now though? She really seems to have changed and not in a good way either.
Same as this. Loved the Sunday lives. I remember girls back then saying she was nasty and I think recently she has let her mask slip and shown just how much of a nasty bully she is. And how much she has gotten spoiled with freebies. She is also a massive hypocrite. Telling people to shop local when shes gifted something but will go on amazon herself.

And I can't get over how much of a gurn her face has physically turned into... That big fish wife mouth unless shes pouting

Also why is she in the back of the car going to Lidl? Does that mean Kevin is driving so they're going on a family trip to lidl or have I got that wrong?
Family trip out... When only one should be going for essential shopping only. And why is she still sitting in the back with him?

Maybe she's away to see if she can find something to stop Danny throwing food over the side of his high chair!!!! I know I said I wasn't for posting again but this beggars belief!!!!

• Haha
She’s a big dose of shite! Not sure who said it further up the thread but you hit the nail on the head - her posts since “mattress gate” have been purely for sympathy cause she knows she let her mask slip.

Still irrationally annoyed at seeing the weins face all day long. Put the phone down woman!!!!!

Reactions: 9
She's now sharing PJs from a fancy wee shop in Limavady who already gifts her stuff all the time!!

• Angry
I’ve never been a big believer that she comes on here but someone definitely said in the last few days about how she should be doing this and that with him and one of those things was singing nursery rhymes and she randomly starts singing Barney to him today 🙄🤣

Julie if you do come on for a nosey (and I wouldn’t blame you I’d do the same) can you please explain why you are still sitting in the back of a car with a near 11 month old?

She's now sharing PJs from a fancy wee shop in Limavady who already gifts her stuff all the time!!
“Love these” - then lets see you buy them instead of buying from ASOS!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hear, hear!!!

The only places in Limavady that see her money are the places she can buy a feed!!

The hotel, chippys and cafes!

Agree, not far shaming either but she is unhealthy. She was breathless on that live she did last night.... she’s no energy which is why she sits on her arse all day!!

I don’t understand why she is still being gifted the meals because she is putting more and more weight on. I’m really not fat shaming her as it has been a tough year for a lot of people weight and fitness wise but its hardly the best advertising for that Company.

Reactions: 3
I’ve never been a big believer that she comes on here but someone definitely said in the last few days about how she should be doing this and that with him and one of those things was singing nursery rhymes and she randomly starts singing Barney to him today 🙄🤣

Julie if you do come on for a nosey (and I wouldn’t blame you I’d do the same) can you please explain why you are still sitting in the back of a car with a near 11 month old?

Why would she waste her money actually buying something when if she begs long enough it'll be #gifted. 🎁 These small shops are suffering from covid restrictions but yet they still keep gifting when she is so ungrateful.
Although, let's hope that if she actually opens her purse and buys the pj's that she gets the right size as it could be the unfit for purpose Argos mattress situation all over again!🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I found out this evening that an acquaintance of mine is getting their wedding make up done by her this summer! 😞

The woman I know is so genuine and innocent and wouldn't have a clue what that hallion is really like.

And she's gorgeous and will be a stunning bride, she could use fave paints and still look gorgeous.

Wonder how much she charges for a wedding make up?

• Sad
Reactions: 2

@MaisieT92
Yes ...What’s all this sat in the back with Danny boy .. surely this is something from the olden days .. she looks bloody hideous sat in there. Obviously fine if a baby is sick but he’s not 🙈 she’s a total joke in every way

Reactions: 3
Julie really annoys me as she goes on about being broke and not having time to do this and that about the house. I am sure the boyo doesn’t see her stuck for helping out with money and things about the house. Plus if it’s that bad get back to work you don’t have to stay off to the bitter end of a year maternity leave. So stop begging and get on with life and paying your way like the rest of us. You will appreciate things a lot more and so will Danny as he grows up.
I really would love to know what trading standards told her about returning of the mattress as that rant last week really should have had an update on how things went.

Reactions: 6
She got a Costa, I wonder if she was down crying in Argos again? 👀
Nearly a year into a global pandemic and Julz hasn't grasped what essential travel means! Julie, if you're reading this and I'm 100% certain you are, a takeaway coffee from a coffee shop 13 miles away is NOT, I repeat NOT ESSENTIAL! Should've realised that you showering, managing to get your hair and make up done was overkill for helping your mum out, and you're obviously not that broke when you can afford another coffee-shop coffee! Get a grip on yourself, its muppets like you who keep the rest of the population in lockdown. We would all love the chance to grab a coffee with friends and family, so stay at home and give the rest of us a chance!
Hope you popped into Argos, eating humble pie and grovelled to Emmet begging his forgiveness when you were out a wee scoot!

Reactions: 14
Omfg. Yes Julie people do wash their spuds before peeling them because WE ARENT LAZY BASTARDS!!

Gurn moan gurn moan gurn moan.
Time to unfollow! What a durr aul heure!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omfg. Yes Julie people do wash their spuds before peeling them because WE ARENT LAZY BASTARDS!!

Gurn moan gurn moan gurn moan.
Time to unfollow! What a durr aul heure!
She'll hardly have too many spuds to wash or peel with yet another #gifted Healthy Cave meals.

• Haha
She'll hardly have too many spuds to wash or peel with yet another #gifted Healthy Cave meals.

You took the words clean out of my mouth!!!

And asking what name the balls should have... I was going to reply 'a load of' but didn't want to interact with her!!

bleeping dose.

• Haha
Julie we know you don’t wash the spuds when you peel them for your bleeping sofa isn’t at the kitchen sink and you peel them sitting on your bleeping arse.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.