JustJulie_D #4 Did Argos refund your Mattress yet? Bore off Julie - We’re Team Emmett!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always feel a bit sorry for Kevin. I don’t think he realised what he was getting into and he very much didn’t sign up for details of his life being made so public. She’s too much.

Reactions: 7
So she admitted her hair was dirty which is why she curled it, understandable ive curled mine when it’s dirty but it’s washed the next day lol. Then went onto say needs washed in the next few days. Wonder how long will be before she washes of.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I have just caught up on the last 24 hours and all I can say is OMFG.

Firstly sleeping in the spare room.. giving Kevin peace? Come one, we all know you've probably had a few too many and got a gob on.

As for the horrific scene I witnessed the morning after. Too much for any time of the day never mind when your eating breakfast. What an eyeful.

Also you're outings are totally unessential and unnecessary. A walk around you're estate or local park is suffice, just incase you were unsure or daily exercise and non essential travel during a GLOBAL PANDEMIC.

Reactions: 8
Yes, he looks dour and crabit, but I'm sure I would too if she had a phone shoved in my face when I was only out a walk.

I know some people say he's gorgeous, but I don't see it myself.

And she spelt ANGEL as angle in that baby post, buck idiot.
I’m sure he’s a nice fella but personally don’t find him attractive at all. All my friends think the same.
I always feel a bit sorry for Kevin. I don’t think he realised what he was getting into and he very much didn’t sign up for details of his life being made so public. She’s too much.
I don’t know, he enjoyed plenty of the freebies.
So she admitted her hair was dirty which is why she curled it, understandable ive curled mine when it’s dirty but it’s washed the next day lol. Then went onto say needs washed in the next few days. Wonder how long will be before she washes of.
I don’t think she meant to say this though, even though it’s probably true! 🤣 How she says things and the constant repeating is just shocking for someone who has been doing this daily for years!!
And yes I’m sure most of us know what the wand resembled but give over about it. Definitely not a prude but just inappropriate on a public platform.

Reactions: 6
In my opinion I think Instagram and Snapchat had some of what to do in regards to her first marriage breaking down

Agree with you there. It’s one of those things we’ll never know whose telling the truth I think x

I heard at the time from a reliable enough source that he'd been caught on a night out by someone who followed her and she was sent evidence.

That's harsh too mind you and I'm sure whoever it was sent the evidence likely wondered if they were doing the right thing too.

But I am also sure she was no angel.

Do you think does she ever get sick of putting herself out there? Or does she feel obligated to because of her ground breaking earth shattering collabs with OMG Cosmetics & B Perfect and that food company that all we know about it is that it’s called Healthy Cave?! It’s a wonder she’s not sick of getting called out on her irresponsible actions, surely if you’re in any way humane you’d get sick to the back teeth of it & just be real & genuine?

Reactions: 5
Two waffle makers in as many weeks but cried over a £30 mattress. Priorities 🤦🏻‍♀️ Waffles for a waffle 🤣 I’ll see myself out.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Two waffle makers in as many weeks but cried over a £30 mattress. Priorities 🤦🏻‍♀️ Waffles for a waffle 🤣 I’ll see myself out.
No need for this at all 🙈 how often do you eat waffles anyway? She’ll end up doing a Mrs Hinch and cooking absolutely everything on it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I get its emotional for her but goodness me tell the story once!! The repetition is horrendous!! Also Danny might be used to a bit of noise if you didn’t whisper and tip toe about everytime he’s napping. On a positive note I’d say the wee child will thrive at nursery

It's definitely hard to leave your child at creche for the first time, can see she's genuinely emotional about it. I'm sure he'll love it and enjoy being around other children.

Dear God.

She's sad and emotional...

So she is, sad and emotional.

You'd think he was going down the mines and never coming back!

• Haha
She shouldn’t be crying about a privilege that is denied to so many, this is about Danny not her and she’s making it all about her. Where’s his wee photo for his first day at nursery at least he will get to do all the things in nursery that he should be doing and getting for his age that he didn’t get to do at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.