JustJulie_D #4 Did Argos refund your Mattress yet? Bore off Julie - We’re Team Emmett!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably the bleeping nurofen she gave him! Doesn't that make the temp spike for real tho? Was always told only paracetamol for temp
Iv always been told to alternate nurofen and paracetamol every four hours for both my boys temps as it keeps it down? My youngest is very prone to tonsillitis and we've always done this

Reactions: 3
My partners cousin had a baby round Christmas and they were admitted back in and they covid test the 3 day old so he’s far from to young to be tested. That sounded sharp I don’t mean it to to be, sorry. As somebody said she’s far fo ignorant to think Covid. A lot of people I have on Instagram seem to have bought her last chance box and tagged her in their confirmation but she’s hasn’t shared their posts just the big wigs. Wonder how CMB found her all lured by LMD palette cause it’s the best thing since slice bread for Julie. 😂

Reactions: 4
I wonder why she decided to remove the early hours post of a hospital bed and telling the world Danny was in hospital. Maybe the boyo had a word with her and told her there are just some things not for Instagram!! I hope he is ok but that is attention seeking of the highest form.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I wonder why she decided to remove the early hours post of a hospital bed and telling the world Danny was in hospital. Maybe the boyo had a word with her and told her there are just some things not for Instagram!! I hope he is ok but that is attention seeking of the highest form.
So he ended up in hospital? Poor wee man. Didn't see the post but I'm sure they tested him for covid when he was there. Hope he's OK but trust Julie to turn it into a chance to seek attention. I'd say you're right and the boyo told her to wise up.

Reactions: 9
Wow so the poor wee soul has tonsillitis just 3 days after she was sucking his dodo and putting it back and forth between her mouth and his?!? One of the most contagious oral diseases too. God help him. She really needs to grow up. Also are you not meant to avoid a&e when hes showing symptoms of covid aka a high temp and exhaustion?

Reactions: 15
Awk poor wee wein. Hopefully he has a speedy recovery from it but God love him. Hope she winds her neck in now. Good to see she's taking a few days off, hope she spends it making a fuss over the baby and spending time with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Wow so the poor wee soul has tonsillitis just 3 days after she was sucking his dodo and putting it back and forth between her mouth and his?!? One of the most contagious oral diseases too. God help him. She really needs to grow up. Also are you not meant to avoid a&e when hes showing symptoms of covid aka a high temp and exhaustion?
It's different with wee babies, it happened my son many a time and we rushed him straight to hosp. You can't eff about when temperatures spike so high. I dislike her, but I don't blame her taking him. Or she wouldn't have known about it of she didnt

Regardless of how i feel about julz, hope the wee pet is better soon. Nothing worse when your wee one is ill. Glad shes letting him recover in privacy

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Julie’s close friends and family need to stage an intervention. I genuinely think she needs professional help.

There was absolutely no need for her big gurning moon face on her stories with that poor sick wein. The woman is just clueless 🤬

I hope Danny makes a speedy recovery, it’s not too sore on him and I hope she gives him privacy 🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She can’t be serious.. ‘ I know he’s started nursery and will be coming down with everything. God help ME’ how can she make the child’s illness all about HER!! She is a massive selfish dose!!! And I hate how she says ‘mum life’... that’s what you wanted Julbert ... that’s what you signed up for.. you can’t just have the good times!!!

• Heart
She can’t be serious.. ‘ I know he’s started nursery and will be coming down with everything. God help ME’ how can she make the child’s illness all about HER!! She is a massive selfish dose!!! And I hate how she says ‘mum life’... that’s what you wanted Julbert ... that’s what you signed up for.. you can’t just have the good times!!!
When is she going to realise that being a mummy is a full time job and the hardest job you could ever do?!!!!

In fairness, you can't just land to Altnagelvin A&E at the minute. You have to phone ahead and speak to them and if they think you need to come in, they give you a slot to come at. So obviously with his symptoms and high temperature the hospital still thought it was best to see him. I personally wouldn't disagree with anyone taking a sick child with such a high temp to the hospital where he needs to be to get checked over. If she didn't take him and let him get sicker at home everyone would complain then too.

Reactions: 5
In fairness, you can't just land to Altnagelvin A&E at the minute. You have to phone ahead and speak to them and if they think you need to come in, they give you a slot to come at. So obviously with his symptoms and high temperature the hospital still thought it was best to see him. I personally wouldn't disagree with anyone taking a sick child with such a high temp to the hospital where he needs to be to get checked over. If she didn't take him and let him get sicker at home everyone would complain then too.
no one disagreed I was asking if he was allowed in showing symptoms lol

She just wanted to get a cake so she did and some balloons

But naw she just wanted to get a cake

Yeah gulpin we seen you on the beg the other week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.