Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tellmethecraic

Chatty Member
Fair fucking play to the girl for contacting them! She’s done what half the town are thinking! And all her little Julions now licking up her hole! They can all fuck right off.

She looked a lot healthier pregnant than she does now!

Reactions: 12

Jaybe

Out again Julie for a wee scoot?! Sitting alone in the car on the beach with a Costa coffee and muffin, so a 13 mile one way trip for a coffee, followed by trip to the beach. When the f**k are you going to get it into that big forehead of yours that unless you get off your ass and actually walk that complete journey is classed as non essential! 🤬

• Angry
  • Haha
What baffles me about it is she posted this on her facebook to "get a reply from the poor woman" while she doesn't respond to hardly any private messages sent to her.............one rule for all us normal folk and another for Julbert! I really hope she is pulled over hot coals for that , it has to be against the Civil Service's behaviour guidelines too, surely she should be reported to the NICS commissioners for this?

• Heart

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Is the post still up? If it is you'd think someone would take it down.

If I thought healthy cave wouldn't send on the details then I'd be emailing them with my thoughts!!
I have emailed them as they didn’t respond to my Instagram message. Awaiting their response.

Julie has shown her true colours by her behaviour last night. She is a bully. Trying to disguise herself as a victim to encourage others to bully the person that sent the message was manipulative. She didn’t use Instagram to do it either, she used the cesspit that is Facebook as she knew exactly what she was doing and how her minions would respond. She’s disgusting.

Columbo

VIP Member
"I've never been fatter" she says. Great advertisement for Healthy Cave then. I'm not shaming her for her weight at all, I don't care what size she is but why is she accepting free calorie controlled meals from a business when she's not actively watching her diet? Freeloading at it's finest.

• Haha

Lovingthegossipgirl

I hate to say it and be ageist but Julie dresses far to young! I'm 29 and would never be seen dead in a tie dye hoodie,they are for teenagers!

• Haha

Itsme22

Fuck me.

She really is a dose.

I couldn't even watch all her stories there this morning.

Tormenting that wee baby, calling him a brute, shoving a phone in his face "trying to catch him walking for youse"

She's a full time working mother.

Like you? Like me! And like loads of other mothers...... fuck me she hasn't got the monopoly on being a working parent.

View attachment 510628

Is she not just a complete and utter dose?
Very good Julie, you're getting a buck. You're some girl hi, thanks for letting us all know.

Christ you'd think by that post she was a young one who didn't know any better rather than a doll pushing 40!

Mind you, you know they way they say those who talk the most about it are the ones never get it.... 😜🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

StaClarita

Her smug wee message to point out that she’s at her mum and brother’s place which is her bubble... ok Julie, that’s fine, then explain how you also visit Kevin’s mum’s house in Trillick? Also, please learn when to use an apostrophe, “Karens” it’s just a simple plural 🙄 I like to be referred to properly 🙂

• Haha

Bluntbish

For any Karen's out there 😂😂😂 Julie you are thee biggest Karen in the whole country. Especially after #mattressgate.

As for apologising I'm sorry, but you're full of shit. If you had any respect at all for anyone struggling with mother's day you'd have just not bothered plastering your whole fucking day on insta with your lies about your bubble. Do one.

MaisieT92

She would need to be a bit more consistent with her views and opinions.

BFFs with the DPD delivery driver? But Julie you are on zero pay and £30 is £30 or is it DPD that deliver all your freebies?

• Haha

whatshappenin

Julie Doherty you are a horrible human being who I hope has no luck going for you, you are ridiculous. From naming a hard working manager through this pandemic now to put up a post for someone writing to a company that you ‘work’ with? Julie them meals aren’t doing you any favours anyway.. Healthy Cave should realise what a sort of person you are anyway.. TWAT no wonder you and Antonio are besties, two lazy fuckers

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
Totally. Upset cos the wane didn't cry when she left him at nursery!

I'd one that cried every morning even when we were on the drive there! It didn't make me feel special and loved, it made me feel like I was abandoning her and I hated it. I'd have given anything for her to walk in smiling and happy.

She's 20 now and still remembers herself how she used to cry.
Thing is Julie is a special kind of narcissist. She needs the wean crying and upset to make her feel wanted and like she is the most important person in his life. She gets jeslous of the boyo. The woman has serious issues and needs a good talking to

Lala24

So these here are pull on nappys, they're so annoying because you have to pull them on.
Aye so you have to take off a shoe and pull them up like pants.

That'd be the idea of them being called pull ups pants, as said on the packet. Jesus wept.

• Haha

Bennyboy11

Greasy hair is not something you need to wait for the hairdressers to sort, a bottle of shampoo will do the trick!

• Haha

Jaybe

Did yous all know shes getting a cake snd balloons? Cos she only repeated it a few times. And also not sure you’re aware but they’ve missed out on so much. 🥱
Cake and balloons only, ha, no doubt there'll be a few bubbles there as well...... her mums bubble, the boyos bubble, her friends bubble to name a few!

Sick, sore and tired of listening to her whinge about how much she has missed out on, cause that's right Julie, you were the only person in lockdown, the rest of the world was having so much fun🤔! Catch yourself on, grow up, quit gurning and count your blessings, that Covid19 hasn't taken anyone from you, only thing you lost was your ability to go out a wee scoot....oh forgot you still do that!