Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jaybe

Works in the dole office
People asking her where she works, is according to Julie, boring and why do they need to know?
They don't need to know when you go to the loo, how dirty your hair is or when you last washed but you find it necessary to overshare all that info.
Is she afraid someone will stalk her and attack her with a sponge, soap and shampoo?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Tellmethecraic

Chatty Member
Julie I wouldn’t let him throw your knickers over the floor. Next thing you will pull them up and find a toenail in your toot

• Haha
  • Sick

Jaybe

Yeah looks like they've pulled the plug. Also if Healthy Cave meals are so good why can't she pay for some herself? Oh that's right, grabby Julie is only interested if it's free. You'd think she'd support the brand that fed her for months but no not Julie.

Come to think of it I don't think Healthy Cave have been mentioned since her outing that poor woman on Facebook.
Healthy Cave, have obviously cut ties with Julie after her name and shame fiasco, this company gifted her free meals for months, yet first chance she gets she orders from a rival company, shows she has no loyalty whatsoever! Hope this new company doesn't start gifting her now she's ordered two dinners from them.
Julie should be affronted as she's clearly not returned to working full time, Danny is still going to nursery, so maybe if she would put her phone down, stop going out for wee scoots, she could put together a dinner from scratch.

Ohno123

Anybody else notice the big gulpin obviously muted her video when she clearly shouted at the waine pulling clothes out of a basket because you can clearly see him jump 😂

LadyWhistledown

I say if we don’t hear her apologising to that fella in front of her followers after she absolutly blasted him on her stories last night, from the bout of silence today it’ll be a potential ‘social media break’ 😴 she should just quit now after thon episode last night, leave gracefully & just make up her own private Instagram or come off it altogether for a while & refocus 👍🏼 Her true colours really did come out last night Beggy Mitchell was in full flight! Everything she is apparently against, she was the complete opposite last night, the mask is slipping 🎭

It’s like someone said, it’s the earphones & charger situation all over again 😴

Pammy75

The whole thing has to be a massive breach of GDPR? If I was the person in question I wouldn't think twice about getting legal advice.
Julie goes on about here and 'the trolls', pot, kettle and black springs to mind.
Can you imagine if this had been the other way round and it was her name plastered all over everywhere?!
That poor woman, she was only speaking the truth, privately, to the company.
My friend, if you're reading this I hope you're ok. I hope you can hold your head high as you've done nothing wrong. Please seek legal advice as it really seems like a massive breach.
Julie if you're reading this I hope you're ashamed of how you conducted yourself. I hope you realise you're nothing but a troll and definitely not the victim you claim to be. Though I don't know why I bother addressing you as you clearly don't have the capability to fathom that what you have done is wrong.

By the way, valentines day is tomorrow. Maybe leave the roses until then 🤦‍♀️

• Heart

RandomMess

Chatty Member
Again, her child is the only one in the history of the universe to ever have jabs.

Fuck me.

How did I rear my wanes without posting about them every five minutes? I see the wanes dummy was in her mouth yesterday again - nothing like helping him get tonsillitis again...

She's a wile mouth.

• Sick

Jaybe

The plug in night light 💡🙄🙄
Omg isn’t she’s full of shite... not the smartest or quickest match in the box. These have been about this fucking years Julie ..
£1-2
I hate the way she makes out she’s the first to discover something really anything🤨
Dose
Oh and did you notice the wee blue orb floating about, that she hopes is nothing bad, as she's scared to Google it, ffs, catch yourself on big doll, use a brain cell and realise that this is coming from your mobile phone, it's not a bloody fairy floating in front of you!

• Haha
  • Heart

Step-by-step

Chatty Member
Big Bully Julz you are an absolute shame & disgrace. 😡😠
be kind shite, aye right.. go & give yourself a spot of advice, manners are also free you big turd 💩
Cannot believe now she abused a retail manage for doing his job when she’s the asshole at fault.
Hello Julie company fucking policy !!!!! Just shows she’s a spoilt big brat, always throwing her toys out the pram when she can’t get her own way!
I hope Argos send you a Solictor’s letter & one from Emmet also.
🥳🥳#TeamEmmet

• Heart
  • Haha

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
I feel exactly the same about King’s. Bought everything for my first baby from there as they had good stock during lockdown and I wanted to support a small business rather than ordering from Argos, John Lewis etc. I spent a fortune with them, well it was a fortune to me. I’m absolutely sickened with the amount of free stuff they gifted Julburt and LMD. The pram package LMD got from them is worth about £1400 and I reckon Julburt’s was just shy of £1000. I will never ever give them another penny of business and I’m sure others feel the same way.

Lovingthegossipgirl

I swear I can't get over her looking to ring the council or health visitor for a free stair gate! Fair enough if your struggling and on benefits but this cow works "full time" also is doing makeup collabs and spends hundreds on makeup and clothes! But when it comes to her son she's looking for free stuff,let's not forget the 30 pound mattress gate! did she not get her fair share from companys when he was born! Greedy cunt of a woman! Her CASH GRAB with Brendan could pay for a fucking stair gate! 😡

LadyWhistledown

She’s literally brought out a cardboard sleeve with BPerfect, scraping the bottom of the barrel I think 🙈 it’s like they’ve ran out of ideas

• Haha

Deevee47

VIP Member
It’s incredible how she thinks. What did she think she did to that poor Emmet? And the girl who she bullied and got her ‘gang’ to bully further by way of saying that she was calling out hate. Load of absolute rubbish. She’s the biggest bully there is out there- and her own worst enemy.
she doesn’t like Tattle because she doesn’t like reading the TRUTH about her actions. I’ve seen people like her in school or work in the past/ playing the victim and acting like they’re hard done to. She needs to give her head a wobble and realise that she’s the issue. People are allowed to have opinions- she has plenty! She just doesn’t like them about her!! 😡

Columbo

VIP Member
I couldn’t agree more with this. They get everything for free and make out that you NEED to have these things for yourself or your baby. If you can’t afford it you feel like a bad mother or you’re failing somehow. It’s all bullshit. When Julburt was pregnant she was promoting a hospital bag and baby change bag that she got FREE and then was given a discount code for. The bags cost hundreds of pounds to buy. I was gobsmacked 😶 I knew then she had sold out and I was genuinely concerned that a new mum or mum to be would feel under pressure to keep up because of Julburt’s stories. Made me so cross 🤬
Yeah and she admitted that she approached the business about the hospital bag begging for a freebie 🙄 frig sake it's a sad day when you won't even pay for your own fanny pads.

• Haha
To write a statement to say the online world is horrible and do something nice everyday. Did you forget what you did to that poor girl on Friday night?? You were the horrible one online and you were asked to remove the post by numerous people and you didn’t. Julie you need to buy a bigger shovel as the holes you keep digging are getting bigger by the day!!

Columbo

VIP Member
I just cringe so hard for her. How can a 38 year old woman be so dumb? 🤦🏻‍♀️

For an entire year we’ve been told to isolate completely if we SUSPECT Covid. I have no words 😶
Problem is Julie is too arrogant to consider covid, she probably thinks it's impossible for Danny to catch covid since she's been so careful only going for essential shopping trips to B&M, Argos and Tim Hortons and only mixing with the 100 members of her various bubbles. Not to mention getting her friend to do her hair on the sneak. We ain't dumb Julbert 🧐😎

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Jaybe

On the beg again, this time for a birthday cake. Has she heard of that bakery in Limavady called Hunters? So much for supporting local business, as she puts out the begging bowl again looking for a freebie! 🎂🍰

• Angry
Reactions: 12