JustJulie_D #4 Did Argos refund your Mattress yet? Bore off Julie - We’re Team Emmett!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The balloon room can duck off, yes they are talented but they would rather do them free for an instahun than a paying customer

Reactions: 9
Naw this is disgusting, my blood is boiling I sent her a DM saying do u actually ever put ur hand in ur pocket and she blocked me 😂 she is beyond gready and selfish, I can't stand seeing the amount of stuff that is being gifted to these fake Instagram huns everyday,

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Naw this is disgusting, my blood is boiling I sent her a mgs saying do u actually ever put ur hand in ur pocket and she blocked me 😂 she is beyond gready and selfish, I can't stand seeing the amount of stuff that is being gifted to these fake Instagram huns everyday,
Blocks people as she can’t handle the truth .. big bully throws the toys out the pram!
I have never saw a more greedy self centred individual in all my life .. total disgrace & those companies don’t deserve the general public’s hard earned cash.

Reactions: 10
Any of the businesses that works with her, that woman from Cookstown or any of the other instahuns will not be receiving a penny off me.

I used to shop regularly in a lovely clothes shop in Coleraine but they they sent stuff free to that big gulpin and I haven't set foot in it since.

I can't understand why these businesses think they'd get anything back from giving free stuff - surely if your product is worth having, it's worth paying for it?

I also follow (and regularly buy from) pearl and grace and I am so delighted they don't send stuff to influencers, or I'd have to stop buying from them too!!!

Edited to correct spelling!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
You wouldn’t mind if they actually done the business any justice but creating a really good video or reel of their gifted items but 99% of them can’t even be bothered, so ungrateful! I wouldn’t say there’d be much return on investment for them small independent shops, poor woman from
finishing touches must be out a clean fortune!

Reactions: 6
The only positive with the balloons being gifted is I hope that theres not some person out there feeling bad that they can’t put on that display for their childs first birthday. Its so over the top it’s actually embarrassing. What part of this is the actions of this down to earth person she claims to be? Me and my hubby are both comfortable but could never afford a display like that. I definitely think the girl is overcompensating for something.

Any of the businesses that works with her, that woman from Cookstown or any of the other instahuns will not be receiving a penny off me.

I used to shop regularly in a lovely clothes shop in Coleraine but they they sent stuff free to that big gulpin and I haven't set foot in it since.

I can't understand why these businesses think they'd get anything back from giving free stuff - surely if your product is worth having, it's worth paying for it?

I also follow (and regularly buy from) pearl and grace and I am so delighted they don't send stuff to influencers, or I'd have to stop buying from them too!!!

Exactly! Pearl and Grace don't need influencers, one of them is married to a mutli millionaire!

Reactions: 2
Exactly! Pearl and Grace don't need influencers, one of them is married to a mutli millionaire!
I didn't know that, but they're both really likeable girls.

I think I know which one too when you see some of the house furnishings, but again, not pushy or showy with it at all.

Reactions: 3
I didn't know that, but they're both really likeable girls.

I think I know which one too when you see some of the house furnishings, but again, not pushy or showy with it at all.
Oh yeah definitely likeable girls. Never been in their shop as it's a bit far from me but they have nice stuff. Maria I think she's called, her husband's family are on Ireland's rich list and are properly loaded but she still shops in Asda for her children so she's obviously down to earth.
Sorry to deflect, back to Julz!

Reactions: 3
I absolutely can’t stand it when they all use the same songs for their videos or ones they’ve found of tik tok - so obvious, they all loved that Petit Biscuit song a while back & sunset lover 🤢 there used to be a Derry girl I followed a while back who put a lot of effort into her posts & any gifted items she would be sent she put a lot of effort into them videos she created, even down to the music she chose, don’t know where she went tho?! Was around Christmas time I tink she went! But yeah, very little of them have next to zero originality! 😴

Reactions: 6
I absolutely can’t stand it when they all use the same songs for their videos or ones they’ve found of tik tok - so obvious, they all loved that Petit Biscuit song a while back & sunset lover 🤢 there used to be a Derry girl I followed a while back who put a lot of effort into her posts & any gifted items she would be sent she put a lot of effort into them videos she created, even down to the music she chose, don’t know where she went tho?! Was around Christmas time I tink she went! But yeah, very little of them have next to zero originality! 😴
That shite Level Up song is the latest 🙄

• Haha
It’s like they all don’t have a mind of their own, or don’t know any original m, good songs even if they tied it in with what their promoting etc!

Reactions: 4

I’m lost? What woman from Cookstown? ☕

Reactions: 2

I've seen Pearl and Grace send gifts to LMD before. To be fair it was quite a while ago so maybe they've caught themselves on? I stopped following them when they put up a story asking if people wanted them to declare ads/ gifts everytime they showed a product or just the first time they showed it. I think if its not declared every time its misleading the audience.

I haven't watched julie in years (since her Snapchat days) but came across her on my recommended on Insta the other day. I stopped watching because she had put up a story a few years back essentially saying she was going to using instagram to start making money/accepting gifts etc. They all go the same way once they start accepting things they loose their honesty.
I really thought this influencer bubble would pop over lockdown but doesn't seem to have yet.

Reactions: 5
The only positive with the balloons being gifted is I hope that theres not some person out there feeling bad that they can’t put on that display for their childs first birthday. Its so over the top it’s actually embarrassing. What part of this is the actions of this down to earth person she claims to be? Me and my hubby are both comfortable but could never afford a display like that. I definitely think the girl is overcompensating for something.
Unfortunately I don't think people think of it that way. That's how these businesses get their business, people doing it for the gram because of gulpins like Julie getting tit for free, her followers thinking it's the done thing to do and buying. Drives me mental. I have a first birthday coming up in my house in a couple of weeks, my kids haven't seen their grandparents since Christmas and there won't be a birthday party either. It's fine, my baby won't remember I didn't buy her a bloody balloon arch or had a party for the gram. I have ordered a cake though, from a local girl who deserves a bit of business and as a treat for our house. Unfollowed Julie ages ago and only had a nosey at that insta post, couldn't even watch her stories because she annoys me so much with her constant yapping. Lockdown has been tit for us all, and for those who have lost family members, businesses, jobs it's been a hell of a lot worse. She needs to grow the duck up.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Not derry but was it ohsofemme? She is very good at marketing her gifted items

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.