JustJulie_D #4 Did Argos refund your Mattress yet? Bore off Julie - We’re Team Emmett!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone else was in their house this evening. And if it was her ma she'd have shown it.

But she was filming the wane, boyo was playing with the wane in his high chair and the wane just looks to the side. And the volume is off so we hear nothing..

She's a dose.

Reactions: 2
She's changed it now, 5.45 or 6am will do her... A normal time to be up, no?

In "normal" times I'd be on the gym mat for 5.40!!

Reactions: 5
Yeh I didn't really get that. If you feel so good and feel happier getting up early then why would you not keep getting up early? She stuck it for one day like why bother telling people why not try it and see how it goes before telling the world πŸ™„πŸ™„

Guys I am really really struggling, I haven’t seen my parents for over a year now working in a COVID ward for that length of time and I just am struggling.. I know the instahuns would judge me for being on here but I work doing something good everyday and they do nothing but pine off other people for ridiculous things, it’s devastating as I know I am one of the truthful onesπŸ’”

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Guys I am really really struggling, I haven’t seen my parents for over a year now working in a COVID ward for that length of time and I just am struggling.. I know the instahuns would judge me for being on here but I work doing something good everyday and they do nothing but pine off other people for ridiculous things, it’s devastating as I know I am one of the truthful onesπŸ’”
I’m so sorry you’re feeling this way. It must be really difficult not seeing your parents all this time but better times are just ahead of us πŸ™πŸ» You’re doing amazing work, hang in there please. Most decent folk have been abiding by the rules as best they can but I understand it’s frustrating to see others having such a cavalier attitude to the restrictions. We are getting through this together and there is light and hope for the days to come. Keep your chin up xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If she got up at 6 why couldn't she jump in the shower for 5 mins?
She deffo didn't get up early because she would have posted 🀣

Reactions: 7
lk about and their ridiculousness k
If she got up at 6 why couldn't she jump in the shower for 5 mins?
She deffo didn't get up early because she would have posted 🀣
I thought the same thing if she was up she would have been posting πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ she makes me roll my eyes so hard it's unreal

Reactions: 4
Looks to me like someone has recently had a bit of botox, look at the forehead, the shine gives it away and not much movement

Did you see the pic Brendan bperfect had of her on his stories. Jesus not a good angle at all of her 😳 the poses are so cringe 😬

• Haha
Her fella is a farmer in Trillick right? He must be bloody exhausted cos he seems to be up in Limavady a fair bit. Id be mortified if i was julie complaining the way she does. I honestly cant see her moving.

Her fella is a farmer in Trillick right? He must be bloody exhausted cos he seems to be up in Limavady a fair bit. Id be mortified if i was julie complaining the way she does. I honestly cant see her moving.
He's likely glad to get a break away from her and the phone πŸ˜‚ I can't imagine living with someone who talks to themselves so much it would do my head in

Edited for bloody autocorrect! I got a new phone and my god the typos are fierce!

• Haha
Another Instagram hun was in buncrana the other day getting ice-cream I didn't know traveling outside ur Hometown time for ice-cream was essential it must be different rules if ur a Instagram hun 🀷 this is same one who was in river island trying clothes on before Xmas when everyone eles was only allowed to buy not try on, am sick to death of the whole lot of them going around like the rules don't apply to them and they are better than everyone eles cause they have a big following
I think this insta hun your on about actually lives in buncrana but is orginally from Derry, maybe im wrong!

Reactions: 1
But there was another insta hun/hairdressers down for ice cream this week too, she is from Buncrana buy now lives in Derry.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.