JustJulie_D #4 Did Argos refund your Mattress yet? Bore off Julie - We’re Team Emmett!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not derry but was it ohsofemme? She is very good at marketing her gifted items
That fitness class the world and their wife have been gifted wasn’t marked as ad or gifted today. I feel so sorry for mummy’s thinking they should be doing all this because these ones are getting freebies. They all plea women should stick together but the only people these girls are sticking with is them not the new mummy feeling bad she can’t afford what they can because they aren’t advertising properly. It’s so wrong and they’re all at it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That fitness class the world and their wife have been gifted wasn’t marked as ad or gifted today. I feel so sorry for mummy’s thinking they should be doing all this because these ones are getting freebies. They all plea women should stick together but the only people these girls are sticking with is them not the new mummy feeling bad she can’t afford what they can because they aren’t advertising properly. It’s so wrong and they’re all at it.
I couldn’t agree more with this. They get everything for free and make out that you NEED to have these things for yourself or your baby. If you can’t afford it you feel like a bad mother or you’re failing somehow. It’s all bullshit. When Julburt was pregnant she was promoting a hospital bag and baby change bag that she got FREE and then was given a discount code for. The bags cost hundreds of pounds to buy. I was gobsmacked 😶 I knew then she had sold out and I was genuinely concerned that a new mum or mum to be would feel under pressure to keep up because of Julburt’s stories. Made me so cross 🤬

Reactions: 8
I couldn’t agree more with this. They get everything for free and make out that you NEED to have these things for yourself or your baby. If you can’t afford it you feel like a bad mother or you’re failing somehow. It’s all bullshit. When Julburt was pregnant she was promoting a hospital bag and baby change bag that she got FREE and then was given a discount code for. The bags cost hundreds of pounds to buy. I was gobsmacked 😶 I knew then she had sold out and I was genuinely concerned that a new mum or mum to be would feel under pressure to keep up because of Julburt’s stories. Made me so cross 🤬
So so true about the baby equipment too pre natal and post natal mummy’s are so vulnerable and these women need to remember that and stop taking advantage of that vulnerability.
I won’t support any business who gifts to these women. Gift to women’s aid or any of the worthwhile charities doing amazing work all year and not just for publicity at Christmas. It really makes me so so sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Completely agree!!!! Things are hard enough at the moment for families! Its easy to say something is class when you don’t have to pay for it 🤥

Completely agree!!!! Things are hard enough at the moment for families! Its easy to say something is class when you don’t have to pay for it 🤥
Yeah exactly and if them balloons were gifted should it not be labelled in every slide? Why they all so shady are there any actually do their job properly?

Yeah exactly and if them balloons were gifted should it not be labelled in every slide? Why they all so shady are there any actually do their job properly?
Exactly! They turn about wanting to turn Instagram in to a full time job yet won't commit to honestly advertising things they have been sent. Massive boot in the teeth to the companies thinking they are maybe gonna take off if enough people share it but the shitfluencers refuse to be open and honest. #influencingisnotajob #canceljulbert

Reactions: 3
Am I missing something with the bperfect collab? Like are people actually buying it? I don't see anything special about it. She pretty much designed a box and put existing products in it. Also putting the LMD pallet in it?? Surely anyone that wants that already has it?

Reactions: 4
I wish she would stop referring to it as ‘my box’ nobody wants to hear you talk about your box doll lol. Call it your collection haha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So Brendan asked a Julie to pick 9 products from the mountains of excess stock due to expire. Items were put in a box and then there was a SLEEVE with Julburts name on it placed over the box.

Get a grip woman 🤦🏻‍♀️

Bless the sheep who bought this. A fool and their money are easily parted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Yeah and she admitted that she approached the business about the hospital bag begging for a freebie 🙄 frig sake it's a sad day when you won't even pay for your own fanny pads.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah and she admitted that she approached the business about the hospital bag begging for a freebie 🙄 frig sake it's a sad day when you won't even pay for your own fanny pads.
Must have been the period tax yano poor hard done by woman that she is wouldn't manage to stretch for that

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she thinks in her head that she is going to be like Rachel from Spoilt Belle Boutique with this house, but Rachel is by far the best on Instagram!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think she thinks in her head that she is going to be like Rachel from Spoilt Belle Boutique with this house, but Rachel is by far the best on Instagram!
I love Rachel! She is funny and just relatable. I enjoy her. And I’ve seen her donating money to charities and all worth the value of what she has been gifted. Fair play to her 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.