Justjoannesjourneys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn't she just put a small amount on the plate, I she isxstill hungry she can go for seconds 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Not following her long, my God she’s so fake! “Hi, how are you’s, just popping on to talk about self care and sleep.” Wham, straight into a link for Emma mattress. duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So she’s had to learn to not feel guilty throwing away left over food? 🤭🙈😂😂😂
A year in haha, I think this tells us all we needed to know. No accountability, no effort.
Did you see her in the robbed hotel dressing gown? Killarney hotel. She’s so grotty and dirty looking.

Reactions: 2
A year in haha, I think this tells us all we needed to know. No accountability, no effort.
Did you see her in the robbed hotel dressing gown? Killarney hotel. She’s so grotty and dirty looking.
Yeah I think she’s realised that she’s going to have to put in a bit of effort if she wants to lose anymore weight, or even maintain.

Yeah I think she’s realised that she’s going to have to put in a bit of effort if she wants to lose anymore weight, or even maintain.
I think while she says differently she is one of the people that taught the tool would do all the work and she didn't work on her mindset or nutrition. Her weight loss would be on the slower side for bypass.

I don’t know anything about the surgery she’s after having only what she’s showed which is nothing of note. I think she thought she’d have it done, stick a collab on it,encourage others to do it and then just use the results to flog clothes and eye duck herself on camera. She just wants to be famous. Be that as the fat positive joanne or the weight loss insta hun

What sort of a man is her partner 😩 cutting up 200 euro worth of lights in a temper would you well

• Wow
What sort of a man is her partner 😩 cutting up 200 euro worth of lights in a temper would you well
I just saw her TikTok! 😳 Whst kind of man does that. Serious red flags there! 🚩🚩It completely backfired on her though. She posted it up thinking it was going to be funny but all the comments are asking her why she isn’t leaving him and that it’s very strange behaviour. I don’t disagree with them. It’s so strange. Very passive aggressive, toxic behaviour for a grown man.

I’d imagine a man getting with a woman of her size and then that woman losing a lot of that weight would be at least a little concerned

I just saw her TikTok! 😳 Whst kind of man does that. Serious red flags there! 🚩🚩It completely backfired on her though. She posted it up thinking it was going to be funny but all the comments are asking her why she isn’t leaving him and that it’s very strange behaviour. I don’t disagree with them. It’s so strange. Very passive aggressive, toxic behaviour for a grown man.
I didn't see the video, now I have to go for the nosey and check out the comments. Did she reply to any of them 🤭

I didn't see the video, now I have to go for the nosey and check out the comments. Did she reply to any of them 🤭
A lot of concerned replies from followers. Now she’s trying to backtrack and say it wasn’t intentional. 🤔

And fyi if you think she’s annoying on IG you have seen nothing. She’s absolutely painful. How on earth is she an Insta hun? She has nothing for her. She comes across as lazy, greedy and incredibly immature. I honestly don’t get how she has such a big follow

Attachments

They’re bought lol prob the only thing she pays for she has zero engagement

2% engagement, which is appalling for a micro blogger. Losing huge amount of followers daily and had a suspicious jump of followers in the last 30 days which has been over 100% higher than the previous 30.

Attachments

What’s wrong with her speech? It’s like she’s too lazy to open her mouth but considering how she got to the size she was, I doubt it is that causing the poor pronunciation

• Haha
They’re bought lol prob the only thing she pays for she has zero engagement

2% engagement, which is appalling for a micro blogger. Losing huge amount of followers daily and had a suspicious jump of followers in the last 30 days which has been over 100% higher than the previous 30.
I noticed that. She has a huge following but barely any likes or comments. How embarrassing! She’s such an attention seeker, obviously doesn’t matter if it’s good or bad attention. Does she work?