Justjoannesjourneys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I laughed out loud when she took the towel off her head saying it had soaked up so much from her hair ๐Ÿ˜‚ it was still soaking ๐Ÿ˜‚ but go buy it its the best one u can get

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I honestly donโ€™t know why on earth anyone would be influenced to buy anything? Mind boggling!!
Have to say I have been influenced to buy something in the past and tempted to buy other things but learned my lesson quick. Even just by watching certain people and you can see the same type of people are targeted to sell shite. Same people selling same shite.
---

Has she had botox done?

Last edited:
She seems very down strange how she is now saying she isn't where she wanted to be but a few weeks ago she was giving out about anyone suggesting she should be further.

The tan on her face is awful. You can see where it's lodged around her nose. No way I'd go out like that

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She seems very down strange how she is now saying she isn't where she wanted to be but a few weeks ago she was giving out about anyone suggesting she should be further.
I'd get revision to a bypass if I was her. Still can't understand her not loosing more. The only thing I can think of is she is eating lots of slider foods

I'd get revision to a bypass if I was her. Still can't understand her not loosing more. The only thing I can think of is she is eating lots of slider foods
She was stuffing her face with treats and calorie laden coffee sheโ€™s just a greedy woman

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She is definitely over eating. I'd agree grazing on high calorie foods is the likely cause.
She had loads of support pre op from the clinic but zero mention since. If she had surgery here at least she could reach out and get some guidance on how to make the best of it.

I've a friend that had a bypass and she used the first year to completely change her relationship with food. She lost 11 stone. But she did a lot of headwork with a counselor.

She is definitely over eating. I'd agree grazing on high calorie foods is the likely cause.
She had loads of support pre op from the clinic but zero mention since. If she had surgery here at least she could reach out and get some guidance on how to make the best of it.

I've a friend that had a bypass and she used the first year to completely change her relationship with food. She lost 11 stone. But she did a lot of headwork with a counselor.
It's the only thing I can think of that she could be holding the pounds back. Woaw 11 stone fair play to her that is amazing.

Look at the free food the glutton posted last night, pasta, deep fried food, rich sauces lol. Look no further as to why sheโ€™s still morbidly obese after gastric surgery.

I'm dying the fashion show in the filthy carpark ๐Ÿ™ˆ seriously anything would have been better than there even your back garden would have done or ur bed room infront of a filthy mirror ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Look at the free food the glutton posted last night, pasta, deep fried food, rich sauces lol. Look no further as to why sheโ€™s still morbidly obese after gastric surgery.
She also claimed the restaurant was perfect for someone after surgery ๐Ÿ™ˆ how ๐Ÿคฏ

She is smaller but no where near she could have been if she took it more seriously and used the first year to repair her relationship with food.

Sam King is a perfect example of someone that took the opportunity and used it to completely overhaul their life.

Reactions: 3
Trying to up the sm game by doing controversial topics and conspiracy theories ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I hope she gets milled out of it by some fools on the internet

Trying to up the sm game by doing controversial topics and conspiracy theories ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I hope she gets milled out of it by some fools on the internet
Thinking she has any kind of platform to give advice to anyone. Absolute dope of a woman. Even more foolish people writing their problems in to her.

Anything for a bit of engagement. ๐Ÿ™„

• Heart
Canโ€™t understand why anyone would write in asking her advice. Jesus sheโ€™s annoying with that voice she puts on when reading them out

• Haha
Canโ€™t understand why anyone would write in asking her advice. Jesus sheโ€™s annoying with that voice she puts on when reading them out
The mock seriousness ๐Ÿ˜‚ Imagine taking advice from her, they must as thick as she is!

The dress didn't suit her then and doesn't suit her now. Bin it!! The young lad said she looked pregnant in it cause she did ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป the kid is honest

Reactions: 3