Justjoannesjourneys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s what happens when you buy most of your followers. The begging for engagement. She went viral for her naughty son swearing and shared the same video about 5 times until she started getting called out. Any ad she has is a freebie. She is too lazy to put effort into content creation.

Reactions: 1
Sweet Jesus the hack of her natural hair and she getting another lot of extensions in instead of trying to repair the damage

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Popping up a SS of her management team for any collab work, because she might miss DM's as she's so busy!! I can't understand why any brand would want to work with her, she has literally nothing going for her.

She’s looking for collabs because she has no paid work. DMs for actual influencers are quiet enough with paid work now. The only regular one she gets is Bperfect (wasn’t brought on the free Ibiza trip though) and she has zero interaction.

Size 18, and the rest! When she pulls out the waist band she would easily fit another of herself in there! And her old hair, she must spend hours poncing about in front of her camera pretending to be a Victoria's Secret model with all her wanky poses.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How hard is it to align the bloody seams to the middle and sides. She has the skirt on arse ways again just like the shorts. Her hair fully looks like straw at this stage. Heaping more extensions on to already weak and poor quality hair is a sure fire way to end up with bald patches. Awful looking. Free or not I would never compromise my hair quality for a freebie. Your hair is the one thing you can't really hide unless you work as a sports coach and can wear a baseball cap all day every day, or convert to Islam 😂

ETA, no they're not giving you presents... IT'S. A. FCUKING. ADVERTTTTTTT!

THICK AS TWO SHORT PLANKS OR ELSE DUMB ENOUGH TO THINK SHE CAN OUTRUN REVENUE.. WHICH WON'T HAPPEN!!!!

• Heart
The absolute state of her in that denim skirt!! The HUGE belly hanging out, I'm all for body confidence, but she comes across so cocky. THERE IS NO WAY ON HELL THAT SHE IS A SIZE 18!! I wonder does she actually see what everyone else sees when she looks in the mirror, or does she actually live in her own delusional, narcissistic bubble?

Even her dedicated followers are steering her toward the jumpsuit. Not one (of her 7 replies) have mentioned the skirt 🙈

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Has she addressed the allegations made against her friend knevo? Where Ross Hogan accused her of grooming him, as a child?

• Haha