Justjoannesjourneys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know what I will say, she is the only one who reads her tattle and takes anything said on board. I’m always complaining she doesn’t show her food and today she did it’s not to judge how much she’s able to eat but it’s content that’s informative and not selling anything. I doubt she gives a duck what I approve of but credit were it’s due she’s the only one to take on board.

Reactions: 1
She also said she had a chicken korma that basically lasted her for 3 meals 🙄 I like following Samantha king she also had bariatric surgery and looks amazing, and her food is on point. Joanne was on live one night drinking surgery cocktails. Her behaviours haven't changed at all. She most likely dosent show her food because she eating the same rubbish

Reactions: 5
I think so, she is a very entitled person and she even said before she thought this would fix everything. She showed a big croissant during the week too.

Sorry if this seems like a stupid question but when people say the surgery stops working after 1yr, is it the body gets used to the portion sizes or ?

Sorry if this seems like a stupid question but when people say the surgery stops working after 1yr, is it the body gets used to the portion sizes or ?
It's not that it stops working but the first year after surgery is considered the optimal time to lose weight. The why I'm not 100% on I think it's because the portion sizes increase.

I thought she was just doing a train along thing like the "fitness dvds" years ago.i had the davina mccall one🙈

The video of her walking and the captions haha, coming for what’s hers? All the freebies… she’ll need a gifted shed shortly to store it all. Hopefully 2023 is when she gets a real full time job and starts contributing to society.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Absolute scumbag having the child swearing on camera for content. The lowest of the low. Is there anything this one wouldn’t show online?

Sponsor the goodies for these goodie bags?! LOL! How much were these tickets? Where does the 60 odd euro go? It won’t be on the meal because none of them have stomaches? This is wild…. I will be contacting the joe Duffy show about these con artists looking for freebies to hand out to people who’ve paid a lot of money for their tickets, to women who make money from other people getting their stomaches removed in foreign countries.

Reactions: 2
I’m horrified at the blatant begging for items that people have actually paid a lot of money for. They’re disgusting. I’d love prime time to do an investigation show into this gastric operation/medical tourism that these women are cashing in on.

Greedy Joanne sharing the go fund me, absolutely heartbreaking but not heartbreaking enough for her to put her hands in her pockets. She’s disgusting. She is the epitome of greed and what is wrong with social media. Julie from twins and me shared the gofundme and donated to it, Cian Twomey made a generous donation and even Liz Raineys partner donated, but greedy Joanne couldn’t be bothered to donate, sure her ‘awareness’ is worth more than money I suppose. Doesn’t think enough of it to contribute but expects the rest of us to put our hand in our pockets. Oh she disgusts me.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Greedy Joanne sharing the go fund me, absolutely heartbreaking but not heartbreaking enough for her to put her hands in her pockets. She’s disgusting. She is the epitome of greed and what is wrong with social media. Julie from twins and me shared the gofundme and donated to it, Cian Twomey made a generous donation and even Liz Raineys partner donated, but greedy Joanne couldn’t be bothered to donate, sure her ‘awareness’ is worth more than money I suppose. Doesn’t think enough of it to contribute but expects the rest of us to put our hand in our pockets. Oh she disgusts me.
Why share it and not donate 🤦🏻

Bestos with kneevo, pair of rough tramps well suited to each other. Will joanne flash the gash for 20 cash when she gets another few stone gone?

• Haha
Reactions: 3