Justjoannesjourneys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"And I'm ready to go for the day" This one gives me the ick and I've never said that about any one before. She is so fake, everytime "how arrreee weeeee" who is we eh? She reminds me of my niece when she was 10 used to do make up tutorials 🤣🙈 very child like and immature. No real advice to give anyone. I swear with a lot of these instahuns now they're actually making me like Julie Twins, she might be as rough as balls but at least she seems like she is sometimes being her real self

Reactions: 3
What sort of a man is her partner 😩 cutting up 200 euro worth of lights in a temper would you well
She’s with this guy a long time. Since school. He’s a few years older than her. I’d say she doesn’t know any better.

Reactions: 2
Anyone qualified to work in childcare deserves to be paid a decent wage, us parents are paying enough for Creche to pay their staff for the work that’s carried out, doesn’t surprise me this one expects people to work for basically nothing. Trying to sell a scheme that the people paying the Creche and paying taxes are forming out for. Get a real job joann.

Anyone qualified to work in childcare deserves to be paid a decent wage, us parents are paying enough for Creche to pay their staff for the work that’s carried out, doesn’t surprise me this one expects people to work for basically nothing. Trying to sell a scheme that the people paying the Creche and paying taxes are forming out for. Get a real job joann.
Has she no job now come the summer? What's the story with the camhs stuff? She could hardly afford to go full time social media, she is hardly getting a decent wage every week with the crappy ads she does.

Reactions: 1
Has she no job now come the summer? What's the story with the camhs stuff? She could hardly afford to go full time social media, she is hardly getting a decent wage every week with the crappy ads she does.
Probably testing the waters. I’m baffled that anyone would want her as BA for anything. She’s just so dreary. And plays such a victim all the time.

Her form in those exercises would want to be corrected or she will injure herself

I’d imagine now the CE scheme is up, she’ll go down the route of getting the child assessed so she’s entitled to a payment, like domiciliary allowance, and she’ll tip away trying to be a fashion hun, grabbing freebies like the greedy pox she is anywhere she can get them. You can be sure she won’t work hard anyway, just like she didn’t work with her surgery.

Reactions: 4
I’d imagine now the CE scheme is up, she’ll go down the route of getting the child assessed so she’s entitled to a payment, like domiciliary allowance, and she’ll tip away trying to be a fashion hun, grabbing freebies like the greedy pox she is anywhere she can get them. You can be sure she won’t work hard anyway, just like she didn’t work with her surgery.
I only dip in and out of her page. What would she get him assessed for? Domiciliary is incredibly difficult to get.

I am only surmising here now, but I am fully expecting an autism diagnosis, she’ll be a full time carer doing instagram then for extra €€. What you can be certain of is, she won’t be getting a job. Her son will be diagnosed with something and that will be why she will never work. Mark my words.
I only dip in and out of her page. What would she get him assessed for? Domiciliary is incredibly difficult to get.

I am only surmising here now, but I am fully expecting an autism diagnosis, she’ll be a full time carer doing instagram then for extra €€. What you can be certain of is, she won’t be getting a job. Her son will be diagnosed with something and that will be why she will never work. Mark my words.
Has she mentioned Autism before? Or any concerns about him? She definitely doesn’t want to do any real work, that’s for sure. She comes across as so lazy and entitled.

Yes, she’s alluding to him struggling and being overwhelmed in the lead up to announcing her ce scheme is finishing. Trying to recruit someone else to fill her position but it’s a ce position, exploiting people out of a weeks wages.
Has she mentioned Autism before? Or any concerns about him? She definitely doesn’t want to do any real work, that’s for sure. She comes across as so lazy and entitled.

LOL I went down a rabbit whole , mammy never gives up. Except on senior infants spellings, and on education. Did anyone see her tiktok advertising her prescription meds? No doubt she’s hoping for a pay day from CAMHS

Last edited:
LOL I went down a rabbit whole , mammy never gives up. Except on senior infants spellings, and on education. Did anyone see her tiktok advertising her prescription meds? No doubt she’s hoping for a pay day from CAMHS
That crossed my mind listening to her

She will have a hard time getting dca because what we see of him he doesn't look very hard to handle or his need don't look very hard to meet. That's just me assuming by what we see of him. Also when getting carers she will have to declare her income if she is means tested on her partners wages and doesn't she live in her mother's? I'm not sure if that income comes into it. I could be way off with that. She could only work 19.5 hrs a week I think it is depending if she is means tested. And if he is diagnosed with something it will be her new thing to try stay relevant

She will not work at all. She’s too lazy. She had this surgery to springboard herself into a modeling contract, fashion and making money off being told she’s beautiful. She is not unattractive at all, however she’s still morbidly obese, she is uneducated, unmotivated, greedy and just unlikeable in general.

Reactions: 4
She will not work at all. She’s too lazy. She had this surgery to springboard herself into a modeling contract, fashion and making money off being told she’s beautiful. She is not unattractive at all, however she’s still morbidly obese, she is uneducated, unmotivated, greedy and just unlikeable in general.
Modelling?!! I’m sorry but even if she was a size 6 she wouldn’t get a modelling gig! 😳🙈 even taking looks out of the equation, she has crooked, yellow teeth and desperate posture. She just wants to be handed everything without having to put in the slog.. just like having the gastric band. She thought it was going to be an easy fix.

Just a wonder she says she has lost 112lb or something, does this include her before weight she lost or just since surgery?