Justjoannesjourneys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can smell her greasy hair burning in that ‘tutorial’ not even arsed running a brush through it! She looks like she just rolled out to the side of the bed to film that without hopping in the shower first…. Skuzzzz bucket 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Looking for a freebie for Xmas eve, olliver wants to do something special lol, he’s 4, he’d be happy walking through the town looking at the lights, she’s on the beg though. Is someone going to tell her you’re not allowed feed the deer in the phoenix park and that’s if she finds someone to sponsor her a bag of carrots to bring with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Looking for a freebie for Xmas eve, olliver wants to do something special lol, he’s 4, he’d be happy walking through the town looking at the lights, she’s on the beg though. Is someone going to tell her you’re not allowed feed the deer in the phoenix park and that’s if she finds someone to sponsor her a bag of carrots to bring with her.
Constantly on the beg!!!

Another cringe reel. She’s an alright looking girl but the trying to be sexy and seductive is too much. I’d be fuming to have my stomach removed and still be plus sized

I love this concealer ever since I was sent it hahahahahahhahahaha cause she definitely didn’t buy it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does she think she’s in anyway qualified to give a tutorial? Surely you should be a hairdresser/MUA/PT etc. to do tutorials. It’s baffling!

Reactions: 1
Online hurt her feelings? She’s suffering body dysmorphia? She didn’t speak about surgery at all or work at it. You wouldn’t know she suffered anything with her launching at fitness career with a video that asks how she went from this to that? Surgery, joanne. Surgery. You are greedy. You used the surgery to cash in. And it failed you.

What does she mean by having body dysmorphia? Seems like the opposite, she dresses as if she’s half the size that she is. I know she’s lost a bit of weight but it’s hardly drastic. Does she not see the rolls of flab?

Surly she knows if she is going to do the influencer life she is leaving herself wide open to the negative comments aswell as all the 'love' she gets.

Surly she knows if she is going to do the influencer life she is leaving herself wide open to the negative comments aswell as all the 'love' she gets.
She calls herself an influencer. Influencer in what? She’s trying to sell sweet king, and a hair tool to curl her free extensions that she needed because she lost hair from the surgery she needed from too many sweets? If she was a chocolate bar she’d eat herself and she’s suffering from body dysmorphia. She’s lacking nothing in confidence. She is still the same greedy girl she always was, taking everything, anything to avoid a days work.

And it isn’t negative posts it’s the truth, she hasn’t been a successful case for weight loss surgery because she didn’t do the work. She had no interest in anything beyond getting it for free. She didn’t weigh. She didn’t show her food. She sold sweets. She’s at her year mark now and she’s lost all she’s going to lose. Just because she isn’t happy with where she is doesn’t mean we are trolls, I’m commenting on what I see. Hope she’s registered with revenue too because I reported her.

Everyone is saying “sure what is she moaning for, she looks amazing’ Oh dear God, she is deluded. No one thinks you look amazing Joanne. 🙈

In body dysmorphia ‘These flaws are usually unnoticeable’, like a teen thinking they have a fat stomach because it sticks out a little.
You don’t have body dysmorphia hun, you are still obese.

Attachments

• Haha
Moan moan moan. Why does she feel the need to address her tit. I don't know what's worse the moaning or the the begging or tgr ads ads ads 🙄 she should just get off line.

Reactions: 2
It has me dead that she was nervous about showing her food and how she has body dysmorphia and the next snap there is a big croissant lol, she had no prob showing the free foods in the hotels all summer and the sweets. She even said it there she was naïve she assumed she’d have the surgery have to do no work and then be able to sell herself and make money off the back of it anyway. Lacking any accountability. I’d nearly think she’d do that weight loss injection but she wouldn’t pay for it. You never see anything on the page that wasn’t begged for or paid or free.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When she wears things that actually fit her body she does look very well. I think that she feels that because she has lost a lot of weight she can automatically wear anything but she keeps picking clothes that are I'll fitting and dare I say it - too young for her 🙈

Showing absolute crap food again today, followed by her free hair do because she won’t put her hands in her pockets, 😂 Denise pelo alignes herself with the roughest customers lol

Showing absolute crap food again today, followed by her free hair do because she won’t put her hands in her pockets, 😂 Denise pelo alignes herself with the roughest customers lol
Denise certainly is not one bit discerning when it comes to who represents her brand. Literally the dregs of Insta.