Justjoannesjourneys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
7 stone in a year? At her size wouldn’t you expect that in about 6 months? Also since she clearly reads here, would you run a nail brush under your nails, we can see they’re dirty.
She won't be a year post surgery until the end of January but going by her loss since the end of August she has hit a major slow down and will be at most 8 stone down at a year out.
At her size 10-12 stone in the first year would be more typical.
Sam King is an example of a success she threw her all at it and knew the tool was at its most power in the first year.
I suspect Joanne is on a slippery slope of bad habits coming back.

Reactions: 2
I hope she doesn’t regain but what chance does she have and she an ambassador for a sweet company? I can’t help but feel this is all vanity for joanne too, like there’s no real push on anything other than her cringe photoshoots. No meal plans no meal preps no recipes, but plenty of “thanks for having us” type posts with free meals. She is not lacking in self confidence and that’s for sure, I think joanne finds herself a lot more attractive than the rest of us find her.

Reactions: 3
How on earth is she BA for any tanning product?? The absolute state of her tan in most of her ‘going out’ pics! Her tan is horrendous. 🙈 Although it’s BPerfect I suppose, they’ll have any zzz list insta hun promote their 💩💩💩

and agree with the previous poster, who leaves their hair down hair when applying tan?! 🤢

I don’t understand this, I’ve never needed weight loss surgery but I’ve lost weight on plans, she seems to think she just gets this tool, no accountability whatsoever and just ploughs on as normal? Surely weekly or fortnightly weigh ins would keep you motivated to eat correctly and change your diet and drink enough water… over 10 months from surgery and today is the first time I heard her talk about it; she has just been using her surgery to sell pelo, extensions, clothes, tan and makeup. No diet advice, no meal plans, nothing that shows life as a post surgery patient, here swipe up and buy sweet king though. I felt sorry for her joanne I’m not your friend though, I don’t know you but if you’re dealing with more than one person saying this then maybe we have a point? Nobody wants to see you unhappy but you are false and you are selling a fake narrative your unqualified to influence anyone into serious surgery, you are greedy and constantly trying to sell and cash in on aspects of surgery (this will stop your hair falling out) it won’t though no shampoo will stop your hair from falling out, if people were asking why did it take you so long to address it but address it straight away when it appears on tattle? A quick google tells me you should look 65% of your excess weight with surgery the rest is hard work. All you’ve shown joanne is you all summer in free hotels eating free food. Make all the excuses you like if you’re in a deficet you’d lose weight, you clearly aren’t in much of a one so surgery won’t last for years you have to work at it. You’re not doing the work

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand this, I’ve never needed weight loss surgery but I’ve lost weight on plans, she seems to think she just gets this tool, no accountability whatsoever and just ploughs on as normal? Surely weekly or fortnightly weigh ins would keep you motivated to eat correctly and change your diet and drink enough water… over 10 months from surgery and today is the first time I heard her talk about it; she has just been using her surgery to sell pelo, extensions, clothes, tan and makeup. No diet advice, no meal plans, nothing that shows life as a post surgery patient, here swipe up and buy sweet king though. I felt sorry for her joanne I’m not your friend though, I don’t know you but if you’re dealing with more than one person saying this then maybe we have a point? Nobody wants to see you unhappy but you are false and you are selling a fake narrative your unqualified to influence anyone into serious surgery, you are greedy and constantly trying to sell and cash in on aspects of surgery (this will stop your hair falling out) it won’t though no shampoo will stop your hair from falling out, if people were asking why did it take you so long to address it but address it straight away when it appears on tattle? A quick google tells me you should look 65% of your excess weight with surgery the rest is hard work. All you’ve shown joanne is you all summer in free hotels eating free food. Make all the excuses you like if you’re in a deficet you’d lose weight, you clearly aren’t in much of a one so surgery won’t last for years you have to work at it. You’re not doing the work
Hit the nail on the head! I don't think she made the changes required to ensure long term success. The 'tool' starts to not work as well after a year. She hasn't laid the foundations for a new relationship with food.

Reactions: 1
Just catching up now. I see why she was addressing the wls as she was reading here hi joanne👋she also lost a bit of that weight before surgery and did lrd diet before surgery so its not all post surgery weight loss. All she does is try flog her codes to make the dosh. She doesn't give a hoot about anyone else but herself.

Which is hilarious because she’s addressed nothing about surgery since she had it. Only advertised the clinic as it was a collab. She’s not a slow loser, she’s a no loser. She can blame pcos all she likes the fact is she’s never showed her food or her plans or a day in the life, but showed herself exercising as she was monitozing that. She used the weight losss surgery (that she needed) but not to promote health, to sell shampoo, extensions, vitamins and tacky clothes

The fashion show tonight 🙈 I'm gona say it but why does she now wear any shape wear underwear or any kind of tight nickers to hold her belly 🤔it makes the clothes look so unflattering

Reactions: 5
The fashion show tonight 🙈 I'm gona say it but why does she now wear any shape wear underwear or any kind of tight nickers to hold her belly 🤔it makes the clothes look so unflattering
It’s the smutty up herself face that gets me! She looks like she’s gained some back

Whatever size that red dress was she needed two sizes up. The second one was okay. If she was a bar of chocolate she’d #sp herself

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m not being bad but where could you find Shapewear to contain all that flesh? If she does lose more weight she’s going to have to get all that excess skin removed surgically. Probably another collab. While she credits all her ‘hard work and dedication to diet and exercise! 🤭

I’m not being bad but where could you find Shapewear to contain all that flesh? If she does lose more weight she’s going to have to get all that excess skin removed surgically. Probably another collab. While she credits all her ‘hard work and dedication to diet and exercise! 🤭
She needs to tuck it in somewhere it's just flying all over the place 🙈 aw she will have a discount for sure on the skin removal. I'd say she would let anyone watch her have a shite if the gave her a discount code

• Haha
Begging for interaction on her post. Help me choose an outfit, 32 comments that aren’t her, 1 from her agency and she replied to the rest herself…… oh and by the way joanne, the first one because the 2nd one didn’t fit you.

Reactions: 1
Begging for interaction on her post. Help me choose an outfit, 32 comments that aren’t her, 1 from her agency and she replied to the rest herself…… oh and by the way joanne, the first one because the 2nd one didn’t fit you.
The shoes was under fair pressure

• Haha