Justjoannesjourneys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very very unflattering. She has lost a lot of weight but that dress is only going to suit a completely different body shape.

Reactions: 3
And the boots with it, the scraggly free hair. Not a good advertisement for the free extensions. Posing like she’s Kate Moss. She speaks about her son as though he’s a friends child, very odd.

Reactions: 2
Did she really do a how did I go from this to this video 🤔 poor choice of audio on that one. You had wls that how u did it

Reactions: 1
Why would anyone sign up to her ‘transform’ thingie?? Unless they’re intending on getting a gastric sleeve.. because that’s the only way she lost weight. And she has a long way to go before she’s anything to aspire to.

Reactions: 4
Will someone sp her a nail brush? 🤢 the dirt under her nails. Go on the hospitals page to see the surgery they shared that she wasn’t paid for? This one gets her cardio jumping over her own lies… surgery is only a tool, you have to work at it… like she worked all summer in different hotels stuffing her face as much as she was able, or working with sweet king. Some tool!

Will someone sp her a nail brush? 🤢 the dirt under her nails. Go on the hospitals page to see the surgery they shared that she wasn’t paid for? This one gets her cardio jumping over her own lies… surgery is only a tool, you have to work at it… like she worked all summer in different hotels stuffing her face as much as she was able, or working with sweet king. Some tool!
She is a tool herself

Is she seriously asking for people to share discounted food (I’d hope for her followers) it just goes to show how tone deaf she really is, buy Dylan oaks buy voduz buy bperfect buy from pelo, look at me eating for free in Portlaoise look at me eating for free in donegal look at me with all the sweets from sweet king, buy the way does anyone know of anywhere is doing discounted food because of the cost of living? Also do you like my free hair extensions? Thanks aveno I’ll be able to wash myself, go look at my collab with a weight loss clinic, sign up for my collab for exercise even though I lost weight from weight loss surgery, make sure you buy the sweets too though because it’s only a tool

• Haha
The button in that black blazer looks like it’s about to fly off and have someone’s eye out, surely to god she has something in the correct size

I saw how reel today, she is a pain in the arse. Her reel is very misleading she is alluding that she lost weight by just exercising 🙄 she is only going to become more painful as she loses more weight showing off her skanky clothes.

She won’t lose much more she’s almost a year after surgery, if anything I wouldn’t be surprised if she regains

I think she’s plateauing too. She was 80lbs down at the start of July, it took another 5 months to get to 100lbs.

It’s an eating disorder, I feel sorry for her but I don’t think she’s done the work in losing the weight

To be as heavy as she is and to only have lost 100lbs coming up to a year post surgery, would be on the low end of expected weight loss.

The first year after surgery is the golden window of weight loss.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
7 stone in a year? At her size wouldn’t you expect that in about 6 months? Also since she clearly reads here, would you run a nail brush under your nails, we can see they’re dirty.

Reactions: 2
She won’t lose much more she’s almost a year after surgery, if anything I wouldn’t be surprised if she regains
Definitely. In the beginning you can’t help but lose a lot of weight because you literally cannot keep anything apart from baby food down.

Unless you put in the work, and I mean the real work. In-depth counselling to address the underlying problem of why you overeat. A proper food plan and a sustainable exercise routine, you are not going to keep the weight off.

You may get a year, and then the body becomes accustomed to the new smaller space. You plateaux, and then the weight starts creeping back up. You need to address the underlying issues of why you eat your feelings.