Justjoannesjourneys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She went to the same hospital as me she was full of shite aswell.
I would have a thousand percent stayed in Ireland if I could have been seen quicker. And I'd have every trust in the surgeons here in Ireland iv had other medical surgery's here and have always been more than well looked after.
I'm glad your friend is ok now. It's very worrying knowing u could end up very unwell afterwards and spend longer in hospital than you should in a foreign country it's very scary. I don't think I would ever travel outside ireland fir surgery again.

Just re read your comment, did she spend her 4 weeks in icu in Ireland when she came back?
Ya she was sent home with a temperature that wasn't treated and ended up in St Vincents within 24 hours of coming home. It was touch and go her family were told to expect the worse. Sepsis.

Apparently happens a lot that ppl come home and end up very unwell. The Dr that looked after my friend said she sees at least 1 to 2 a week in A&E with complications. Imagine how many across all the hospitals in the country.

Ah stop it! 😂😂 Hands up, who’s jealous of Joanne?? 🤢😅😂😂😂😂
Definitely not jealous of her (or anyone of the so called influencers)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well if she was, I wasn't in on it I paid full price. I never contacted Joanne herself either so I can't say for defo that she wasn't getting anything out of it or referring people. She may well have been.

Another thing about her if she can't handle the negative side to social media don't do it. Simple. We will have another aoibhe devlin on our hands 🙈
Thank god she was ok. I can't believe she was let go with a temperature that's an absolute disgrace. It's so scary to think what can happen. Like if something worse happened her would the turkey hospital take responsibility. Probly not.

Reactions: 2
And then straight onto an ad for BPerfect! 😅 Jesus I wouldn’t buy a thing from that brand considering the dregs of Instagram huns they choose as BA’s

A quick look at her following, shows that she has tons of fake followers too. If you’re professing to be honest about your account, and only interested in helping’ people, why do you feel the need to buy followers? Are they supportive in your weight loss journey? 🙈😅😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
And then straight onto an ad for BPerfect! 😅 Jesus I wouldn’t buy a thing from that brand considering the dregs of Instagram huns they choose as BA’s

A quick look at her following, shows that she has tons of fake followers too. If you’re professing to be honest about your account, and only interested in helping’ people, why do you feel the need to buy followers? Are they supportive in your weight loss journey? 🙈😅😂😂
Why even waste your money like you would get no interaction with them they are only a number in the followers they won't be buying stuff making u money 🤑

Joanne just wants to be famous and easy money. At her biggest she was using her size for fame, now she’s using surgery.
I can see other 'influencers' doing the same as what she has done. But I totally agree she was all love your body bla bla bla and then weight loss surgery. Like I said iv no problem with her having the surgery but she was all body positive to sell her tit before hand which makes her fake in my eyes.

Reactions: 1
Body positive to build her loyal followers who were also struggling with their weight, weight loss surgery and then selling that to people who followed her to be body positive.
no problem with her having surgery either she clearly needed it but even on the hospital she was selling selling selling her journey and now is a sweet brand ambassador with her stomach removed from her food addiction, seems a bit fucked up to me.

Reactions: 3
Reading that article which is only last year she is saying about inclusive clothing and not being able to buy in penny's.

Roll on a year later and she is shouting about the NSV of fitting into 'regular' shops.

I'm sure she will do multiple articles on her transformation when she has lost a few more stone. Completely in contrast to the tone of that article.

https://www.rsvplive.ie/life/kildare-woman-joanne-phibbs-down-27618226.amp

Looks like it’s what she’s doing

Reactions: 1
duck off Joanne and go and have a good scrub for yourself in the shower, it's more greasy you're getting day by day. justjoannesjourneys? justgoandwash

• Haha
I know a few people who have had the same procedure. It’s a difficult process for most patients because they don’t address the underlying issues of overeating. Of course they lose a huge amount of weight in the beginning because they literally can’t hold anything solid down. If they don’t stick to the strict diet regime it doesn’t last. You get a year out of it apparently.

https://www.rsvplive.ie/life/kildare-woman-joanne-phibbs-down-27618226.amp

Looks like it’s what she’s doing
Pure fame hungry

She can’t believe the changes to her body? She’s one year after weight loss surgery and she is still morbidly obese, she is getting there, but there’s no changes to her body, she’s still the same shape she’s just a bit smaller…. I thought with that surgery she’d have lost more but I suppose it only works so much when you’re paid to eat sweet king and do tours of hotels eating free food. Scam artiste.

She can’t believe the changes to her body? She’s one year after weight loss surgery and she is still morbidly obese, she is getting there, but there’s no changes to her body, she’s still the same shape she’s just a bit smaller…. I thought with that surgery she’d have lost more but I suppose it only works so much when you’re paid to eat sweet king and do tours of hotels eating free food. Scam artiste.
People lose differently so they say. I am just 4 months since my surgery and iv lost 6 stone I had sleeve not the sasi that's the one she had. She looks a lot smaller on the top area. Without sounding horrible 🙈 it's cause she never tucks her belly into her knickers or trousers. Her content is so mixed and contradicting with the sweets and that I get what u are saying

Reactions: 5
People lose differently so they say. I am just 4 months since my surgery and iv lost 6 stone I had sleeve not the sasi that's the one she had. She looks a lot smaller on the top area. Without sounding horrible 🙈 it's cause she never tucks her belly into her knickers or trousers. Her content is so mixed and contradicting with the sweets and that I get what u are saying
She’s just fake 🤷 she’s a personal trainer, weight loss patient, selling fizzy jellies, used to be body positive fat positive, now wellness guru, make it make sense

Well that's probably her shape? How much has she lost?
She says 100lbs, no I get that’s just her shape but she’s saying she’s managed to change her shape significantly since July due to shape up with sharry, wasn’t he the lad giving freebies to face by grace too, obviously trying to tap into the bigger girl market especially when she was tagging another trainer James for a really long time

Reactions: 5
She’s just fake 🤷 she’s a personal trainer, weight loss patient, selling fizzy jellies, used to be body positive fat positive, now wellness guru, make it make sense

She says 100lbs, no I get that’s just her shape but she’s saying she’s managed to change her shape significantly since July due to shape up with sharry, wasn’t he the lad giving freebies to face by grace too, obviously trying to tap into the bigger girl market especially when she was tagging another trainer James for a really long time
Ah ok I get ye

Pictured with the lovely kneevo 😂😂 irelands biggest call to hoebag. Flashing her flaps for few quid. Joanne be the next big of girl