Justjoannesjourneys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole 'slowly getting back to myself' narrative. You'd swear she was in her 60s or 70s. She's in her thirties, a small set back at that age shouldn't make you lose what 18 months!? As for the journey, literally nobody cares. The surgery is done, nothing consistent was shared diet or exercise wise. That ship has well and truly sailed now.

Reactions: 3
The whole thing is so sad. She’s trying to show off this wonderful life but she’s driving a really old car, living under her parents roof, on a CE scheme after being on long term social welfare payments, but trying to create the illusion that as a ‘content creator’ she has a glam life, all the clothes hauls all the coats and she wasn’t seen in one all winter, slathering her face with free makeup, using her child swearing as content.

She has nothing. The threads are cringy. She has a subscription button on her profile. She’ll try have a label on that little lad so as she can peddle him out and use him and the diagnosis as content and for benefits, carers, DA, fast pass queues in Disney, anything that’s going.

It’s as clear as day that YouTube is rearing the child, how he talks about liking and subscribing and how he seems to be brought nowhere unless it’s free.

Last Christmas Eve she was on the beg looking for someone to invite her somewhere with the child, ‘Oliver wants to know where we could go’.

Do what the rest of us do, put your hand in your pocket and pay.

Ad, ad, ad. She’s marking every one of her stories now as what they are. Ads. She must have had a warning because she wasn’t disclosing anything until recently. Now it’s showing her up that she has nothing only ads.

She’s rehashing content from when she was bigger because at least then she was actually doing something.

Isn’t it some shock to get to realize she had more engagement pre surgery than post surgery.

If she was honest and open and showed the reality of needing to live at home or having to count the pennys and be careful, it’s at least real. People can relate. But she’s trying to keep up this idea of a glam life.

What can she show? Her child glued to a screen while she’s eating rings around herself? She is so greedy it’s just so off putting.

Oh listen themindofamammy takes anything that's going, she'll maintain she's all about down syndrome but the reality is that she's grab a free night away, a free dinner, especially a free piss up majority of the time she'll bring her male friend and her husband will stay at home. It's actually shocking she brings the girls no where unless it's free.
Them poor girls are squash in a mobile home with the damp running down the walls, while she's prancing around all fur coat no knickers.
As for the other gobshite Joanne she would put years on you, whinging about her health
Wtf have people no shame like them poor kids probably sick all the time breathing in that damp. Is her male friend gay or straight?
---
The whole 'slowly getting back to myself' narrative. You'd swear she was in her 60s or 70s. She's in her thirties, a small set back at that age shouldn't make you lose what 18 months!? As for the journey, literally nobody cares. The surgery is done, nothing consistent was shared diet or exercise wise. That ship has well and truly sailed now.
She can't keep up with anything like going back to slimming world for literally 2 weeks . Looking forward to the new journey 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Wtf have people no shame like them poor kids probably sick all the time breathing in that damp. Is her male friend gay or straight?
---

She can't keep up with anything like going back to slimming world for literally 2 weeks . Looking forward to the new journey 🤣🤣
He's gay , theres a thread on her if you look it up you can see the pictures of the damp

Has she even tried diet and exercise lately? Saw talk of rejoining slimming world one week and then never mentioned again. Always looking for a quick fix with minimal effort. Will she have to pay the monthly fee for the weightloss meds or will she get free/ reduced rate?
Screenshot_20231222-232004_Instagram.jpg

She wants the easy way out. Even if she gets medicated to lose it, without exercise the weight will go back on. If she's drinking the hot chocolate she showed on her page then it's no wonder 'the last few stone' aren't coming off. Her attitude to maintaining weight loss is appalling. It's her head needed sorting before surgery, she didn't work on that. Wants the magic pills and potions, doesn't want the effort and commitment. Blaming the gallbladder is nonsense imo, and I'd hope that any practitioner would fully assess her lifestyle before agreeing to medicate her. Her surgery cost thousands, such a shame not to have done as much as possible to maximise results and now the next thing, she wants to throw money at. I'd be seriously unhappy if I'd a partner like that.

• Heart
How to loose weight is simple it is calorie in Vs calories out ,it's science it's facts. No magic medicine is going to keep that weight off. If she keeps eating she won't loose anything . She is so deluded if she thinks quick fixes work long term. She has always been a disaster and always will be. She can't stick her mind to anything . She needs herself assessed not the child

Reactions: 2
The pens aren't cheap either. I think they work out €120 per week, and as far as I know, you can't get it on the .medical card. That's some amount of money to be paying out a month.

The pens aren't cheap either. I think they work out €120 per week, and as far as I know, you can't get it on the .medical card. That's some amount of money to be paying out a month.
That is a lot . Would she not feel more rewarded putting in the effort herself. I'm sure there is side effects of the medicine

She is disgraceful. Diet and exercise doesn’t work? She doesn’t exercise? She’s admitted as much numerous times this year, blaming her gallbladder and despite this time last year launching her Fyre training.

Her food choices are disgusting. The big fry. The greasy fish and chips, the treats with her coffee, all the cheese, the noodles on white bread, the creamy pastas.

Just tonight she was making herself a huge hot chocolate full of marshmallows, cream and sprinkles.

She’s just constantly looking for the easiest route without addressing anything of her own behaviours.

As soon as she stops taking the medication she’ll put the weight back on 🤷‍♀️ she is so predictable.

It makes me so angry she was advertising this surgery to vulnerable people advising people to travel abroad to countries where there’s an obvious language barrier to have serious surgery with no aftercare. All the while the government is advising against medical tourism due to people dying.

She came back and was constantly out in hotels eating free meals, doing paid work with sweet brands, even the side effects of no gallbladder was enough to make her cop on, instead she got a two page spread in the Sunday world discussing her crappy hole.

She won’t pay for that medicine. It’s too expensive and she’ll need to be on it for quite a while.

That is a lot . Would she not feel more rewarded putting in the effort herself. I'm sure there is side effects of the medicine
No, she just wants a quick fix. She's talking about spending the guts of €500 PM, t
o lose weight because she's too lazy to change her eating habits and exercise. (Her diet is ridiculous!) Plus you have to take it long term, as soon as you stop (or there's a shortage) you put it all back on.

If she has that kind of money to spare, it would be better spent getting Oliver some SLT/OT therapy. Because if he is diagnosedas being on the spectrum, he'll get fck all on the public system.

No, she just wants a quick fix. She's talking about spending the guts of €500 PM, t
o lose weight because she's too lazy to change her eating habits and exercise. (Her diet is ridiculous!) Plus you have to take it long term, as soon as you stop (or there's a shortage) you put it all back on.

If she has that kind of money to spare, it would be better spent getting Oliver some SLT/OT therapy. Because if he is diagnosedas being on the spectrum, he'll get fck all on the public system.
100% I know of someone who spent load of money in turkey getting skin removal instead of getting her child assessed or any kind of help and is now relying on the public system which is a joke (I have autistic child) and the child is just left now waiting. Anyway if she has that kinda money to waste ,which will be wasted in the end when it 'doesnt work' she can certainly afford to get her child sorted with whatever he needs. I stead the selfish witch will leave him waiting.

• Heart
'No big announcement'... she actually thinks people care. They don't. I'd wonder what her family say to her about her weight. She's living with her mother, you'd imagine they could get a routine of an evening walk going, a meal rota, and encourage each other. The time she's clearly ploughed into looking at places she can get medication would be better used, exercising.

You can’t help someone who has an excuse for everything. She’s lazy. Period.

Obesity is a disease but she had her stomach removed to physically restraint herself from over eating. This is not enough, as she did not address any of her issues or do any of the work.

Straight into another quick fix.

I remember seeing her in newbridge in supermacs tucking into a big meal after having her weight loss surgery 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
The meals she shares are not the one. I’m a greedy so and so and even I’m like “that’s a bit much cheese, love”

the jabs will have her feeling sick and if she’s been forced back out to work (as all the ‘it’s okay to be tired after a single day of work’ posts suggest) she will not enjoy that. They’re a ‘quick fix’ because you feel too rancid to eat. She’s not a fan of anything a millimetre outside of complete comfort so I can’t believe she’ll stick with those either.

100% I know of someone who spent load of money in turkey getting skin removal instead of getting her child assessed or any kind of help and is now relying on the public system which is a joke (I have autistic child) and the child is just left now waiting. Anyway if she has that kinda money to waste ,which will be wasted in the end when it 'doesnt work' she can certainly afford to get her child sorted with whatever he needs. I stead the selfish witch will leave him waiting.
Same. I have a 15 year old with Autism. I hope she's not relying on the public system for any kind of therapies, because they are far a few between. She's probably only hoping to get the diagnosis to get the Domiciliary allowance, oh and the fast passes in Disney.

She says she's doing all this for Oliver. Sounds .ore like vanity.

She didn't work with the surgery. It's only a tool and she can blame her gallbladder as she wants the reality is she should have sought more professional help for her over eating. No injection or 'diet' will take away the fact she clearly has issues around food. Only admitting she has an issue and getting proper professional help will work.

Reactions: 4
Same. I have a 15 year old with Autism. I hope she's not relying on the public system for any kind of therapies, because they are far a few between. She's probably only hoping to get the diagnosis to get the Domiciliary allowance, oh and the fast passes in Disney.

She says she's doing all this for Oliver. Sounds .ore like vanity.
Ipay private for speech and ot for my child for 5 years now and we have never once been offered any kind of appointment for therapies so if she is relying on the HSE for help she be laughed out the door she may get digging into her own pockets if she actually wants to help him .

Anyway I came here tonight just to say the absolute state of them two outfits just bin them they both look shite Joanne. That is all

Ipay private for speech and ot for my child for 5 years now and we have never once been offered any kind of appointment for therapies so if she is relying on the HSE for help she be laughed out the door she may get digging into her own pockets if she actually wants to help him .

Anyway I came here tonight just to say the absolute state of them two outfits just bin them they both look shite Joanne. That is all
Agree, seeing the outline of the shape wear through the pants 😬 Also nobody needs to see the shape wear on, the clothes are more than enough.
And the way she stands, it's like she's peeing in a hole in the floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 4