Justjoannesjourneys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is one of the most ignorant people on Instagram, she's so entitled. All she does is witch and moan about everything she will literally argue with anyone about anything
Never heard of her either, but after watching her stories, she's the type of person I can't stand, has an opinion on everything, full of her own importance.

Reactions: 2
I'd say the brand she's annoyed with is Vacious, so shape wear. Exactly, there's stories of it working..... And then shelling out thousands for the surgery ... and it not working and you not having the results you thought 😬

Imo, anyone going has more money than sense. Bettering yourself is a good thing, enjoy it, you don't need to trot along to some event and be fleeced the guts of a hundred euro for the privilege. Nonsense.
No, I think it’s style solutions. Used to the The Try On & the owner has a fairly loyal following based on her inclusive sizing etc

Reactions: 3
The food addiction is still so real. Theres been no attempt to re-educate where food is concerned. And excusing it as medicinal for a bloody mouth ulcer. Things will never change for her.
Screenshot_20240121_074039.jpg

Ice cream for a mouth ulcer, I heard it all. I had a few before Christmas, went into pharmacy and bought (that thing you do when you exchange money for a good or service, joanne) a treatment that had it cleared immediately. Bloody painful though. It wouldn’t even cross my mind to eat ice cream hahah. She’s never going to be any different than she is now, she’s never been held accountable for anything and just makes constant excuses but she’s the only one that’s missing out. She’s a sad case. She has no content except freebies. It’s embarrassing that she has to reshare when she was morbidly obese because it was the only usp she had.

Ice cream for a mouth ulcer, I heard it all. I had a few before Christmas, went into pharmacy and bought (that thing you do when you exchange money for a good or service, joanne) a treatment that had it cleared immediately. Bloody painful though. It wouldn’t even cross my mind to eat ice cream hahah. She’s never going to be any different than she is now, she’s never been held accountable for anything and just makes constant excuses but she’s the only one that’s missing out. She’s a sad case. She has no content except freebies. It’s embarrassing that she has to reshare when she was morbidly obese because it was the only usp she had.
Just curious what was it I got in the chemist 🤣 just handy to know

Reactions: 1
Could u attach a pic of possible?husband suffers with chronic ulcers (10+ at a time)
---
Could u attach a pic of possible?husband suffers with chronic ulcers (10+ at a time)

She gets DMs from people saying that she helps them? She had about 6 questions on her Q and A. I’d get more myself. None mentioned her helping them. And help them how? She has no content. It’s either selling, freebs, throwback to pre surgery, or hating her body. She’s not positive or inspiring. She’s petulant and greedy.
Changed her mind about ozempic because the medical card must not cover it

She only got one response when I saw it, mind of a mammy clapping. That’s morto. I went back for a look and she said she is getting her house insurance with them, does she not live with her parents? You can only insure what you own, joanne

• Haha
I have to complement her on the most recent 2 dresses much nicer to her usual looks . That's style suits her so much better .

She doesn’t declare anything properly. She hid the AD in the post for BPerfect. It looks like AID.

I screenshot everything and send to Asai and Revenue. It is funny as she has no actual content, just a few free things that she’s sent and obviously doesn’t want to disclose.

Reactions: 3
Is she implying the little bit of weight she lost was from exercising? It was surgery that she was brand ambassador for.