Justjoannesjourneys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep the blame game is strong with this one. Its a litany of excuses too. 'I'm not well so can't work out' but well able to show up to endless free events and free grub and free stays. Laziness is the illness imo. She thought it'd be the easy way out and now realises it's effort in conjunction. The weight loss achieved was inevitable with her stomach half the size it was.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She’s promoting Kevin Murphy too and not Denise’s shampoo and products. Lol if she had to pay for her own hair yesterday.

Reactions: 3
That vile spagetti sandwich with 1/2lb of butter and she wonders that got her that big in the first place. She hasn't changed her mindset, she's still eating crap.

Hello guys my name is joanne, I’m a plus sized fashion influencer and contenh creator.
(She has 23 comments on her post and that’s good engagement for her).

The woman that sells her soul on instagram, everything she does is an ad, is here to tell us all it’s acceptable to wear pjs on Christmas Day. Praise B. Thank god!

Overjoyed to get the go ahead to sit at my dining table in my pjs, at least I’ll have paid for mine.

The one sided shoulder reveal in the size 38-40 pjs to show they’re oversized had me screaming.

She wants to sit back and enjoy the day with her chai-ulddd instead of worrying which freebie has the most elastic in the waist? Let’s hope all the women she tried to send abroad to have their stomachs cut out are alive to enjoy the day too and can still enjoy the few spoonfuls of dinner they’ll be able to eat.

Reactions: 5
The 'OK guys' sends me. Would she eff off with her patronising 'advice'.
When you think of what's going on in the world thoughts of what you'll be wearing on Xmas day quickly pale in comparison. Tone deaf and yes the exposed shoulder ☠ and the chest hanging low. Nobody needs to see that. Will literally pick anything so she can do a video and pose about. Notions.

Last edited:
It’s all a facade. I see her regularly. She, in fairness, looks exactly like she does online. She is still very very plus sized, drives an older car, dresses herself very average. The life she portrays of this fashion grammer, she doesn’t live it. She would be a lot more endearing if she wasn’t so false.

I do have butter and sugar on pancakes 🥞 😂😂😂 it’s lovely but I only put a little bit of butter and sugar on
See that's the difference it's only a bit. And if she's serious about loosing weight she wouldn't have as much butter as she has on everything

I'm sorry, the 'oversized' pyjama top, neck reefed off her shoulder, looks like the most uncomfortable thing ever. 🙈🙈🤣 The patronising tone, like no-one has ever thought about wearing lounge wear on Christmas day?! 🙄 There is absolutely nothing authentic about her, she is a complete fraud, and she knows it. That's probably where her 'anxiety' comes from. She's suffering from imposter syndrome, and rightly so. She would be much more likeable if she was genuinely herself. Even the 'real' stories she posts are so staged. And please, for the love of God Joanne, stop with the affected 'hi guyzzz at the beginning of every story. It is so patronising and condescending.

Funny how she hasn’t mentioned Kneevo and her infected arse, considering how much she adores her?

Kneevo apologizing for influencing people into having procedures done now that she’s in hospital on the brink of sepsis.

Might be a bit close to home for Jojo, who’s been making an ad out of weight management surgery, abroad, against government and doctors advice.

• Wow
So is slimming world gone out the window with the rest of the shite she tries🤔😂🙄 god bless us all she will be so busy and can't get back to dms girls so just bear with her.. I'd say an average of 5 people message her. As for the butter on the pancake 🤮 I do like butter and sugar on a pancake but I would only have pancake maybe twice a year but the butter looked rotten on that.

She’s her own worst enemy. It will never be her fault or responsibility. If she’s happy, fair play to her. But, every single thing she puts up is an ad and she has no authentic content.

Reactions: 1
Her stories and post need to be reported for breaking the ASAI rules. They're all ADs, gifted no longer cuts it. Trying to avoid the tax man there.
And maybe my expectations are off here but I'd imagine two years after shelling out a serious amount of money to lose weight, you wouldn't 'need to be getting back into an exercise routine', surely you'd have one well bedded down as habit at that stage. Finds excuses left right and centre. If time is her issue 🤥 she works shorter hours than the average Joe, and maybe she could spend less time at Luggwoods or the cinema and more time on her routine. It's all about priorities.

I don't get how anyone follows her for fashion advice. She dresses awful for her size. Everything is tight and accentuating her gunt. Lots of plus size woman are beautiful and know how to dress, but I feel she is the opposite and thinks she's now a size 8. She must be still at least a 22