Justjoannesjourneys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All joanne cares about is this maybe affecting other peoples decision to use her BA and go abroad

Does she suspect that Oliver has Autism? I just saw her answering someone from her question box about the Fast Past. I've never heard her talk about it before?

Does she suspect that Oliver has Autism? I just saw her answering someone from her question box about the Fast Past. I've never heard her talk about it before?
Yea as far as I know she is waiting assessment for him
---
New free floor just in time for Xmas great life being a sponger 🙌🏼

So is she kitting out her mother's place with a new floor? Is she not supposed to be moving out. Sounds like she's making herself comfortable there.

Reactions: 2
She’s obviously approaching these places to work with them. The same with home store and more when she had to replace the lights.

Reactions: 1
She’s obviously approaching these places to work with them. The same with home store and more when she had to replace the lights.
I'd say you're right, but it's hilarious the state the floor is in it wouldn't dawn on her to put her hand in her pocket and buy a new one herself, easier to sit down and let someone come and fit it for free. I'll never know how these companies figure it'll entice customers, it's does the total opposite.

Reactions: 3
I'd say you're right, but it's hilarious the state the floor is in it wouldn't dawn on her to put her hand in her pocket and buy a new one herself, easier to sit down and let someone come and fit it for free. I'll never know how these companies figure it'll entice customers, it's does the total opposite.
The floor was rough looking 😳

Because the other huns had a PR invite to dylan Bradshaw today to show the dyson air wrap. They’d have been given for free.

• Wow
On begging for people to follow themindofamammy who is a free loader like herself, she's sells her own daughter on Instagram to line her pockets, putting her little girl up on line with a dirty face and clothes but justjoanne says oh let's her her to 50k for Christmas. Two Skunk 🦨🦨

• Heart
On begging for people to follow themindofamammy who is a free loader like herself, she's sells her own daughter on Instagram to line her pockets, putting her little girl up on line with a dirty face and clothes but justjoanne says oh let's her her to 50k for Christmas. Two Skunk 🦨🦨
IV heard this one uses the down syndrome kid for her own pockets. So shameful.
What's with the thread updates No1 give a flying duck if u are using threads Joanne you are still as dull as dish water online no matter where I post

Reactions: 4
IV heard this one uses the down syndrome kid for her own pockets. So shameful.
What's with the thread updates No1 give a flying duck if u are using threads Joanne you are still as dull as dish water online no matter where I post
Yes she 💯 does do that, she'll post that poor little child with dinner all over her face, and then say oh how delighted she is that Evie is in a mainstream school.
And yes that's the only reason she's on social media is to get the hand-outs.
She never brings the kids anywhere unless it's free, and even then she'll leave Evie at home, she went to Disneyland twice this year brought Evie once and then again with the second girl only. Leaving poor Evie at home. She's a greedy witch she got free uniform from Tesco knowing full well that they weren't Evie's school colours, but still took them.

God her fashion sense is up her hole that top early looks like something a granny would wear. Why does she do the underware shots ?

• Sick
Yes she 💯 does do that, she'll post that poor little child with dinner all over her face, and then say oh how delighted she is that Evie is in a mainstream school.
And yes that's the only reason she's on social media is to get the hand-outs.
She never brings the kids anywhere unless it's free, and even then she'll leave Evie at home, she went to Disneyland twice this year brought Evie once and then again with the second girl only. Leaving poor Evie at home. She's a greedy witch she got free uniform from Tesco knowing full well that they weren't Evie's school colours, but still took them.
That's shocking sounds like an awful woman . Why on earth would she take them knowing full well she wouldn't use them . Probably to gift someone else to make herself look good.
So I see Joanne has a new journey to bring us all on in 2024.

Does anyone remember the time she first posted that video and some other page posted it with lots and lots of followers and it got loads of views and she went mad over him not giving her credit for the video 🤣🤣🤣🤣 even though she posted it public for anyone to take

That's shocking sounds like an awful woman . Why on earth would she take them knowing full well she wouldn't use them . Probably to gift someone else to make herself look good.
So I see Joanne has a new journey to bring us all on in 2024.

Does anyone remember the time she first posted that video and some other page posted it with lots and lots of followers and it got loads of views and she went mad over him not giving her credit for the video 🤣🤣🤣🤣 even though she posted it public for anyone to take
Oh listen themindofamammy takes anything that's going, she'll maintain she's all about down syndrome but the reality is that she's grab a free night away, a free dinner, especially a free piss up majority of the time she'll bring her male friend and her husband will stay at home. It's actually shocking she brings the girls no where unless it's free.
Them poor girls are squash in a mobile home with the damp running down the walls, while she's prancing around all fur coat no knickers.
As for the other gobshite Joanne she would put years on you, whinging about her health

• Sick