Justjoannesjourneys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she dress like a woman in her 60s from the 90s? She could wear a lot more flattering clothes

Reactions: 2
She takes whatever is free. She can’t get back to all the queries about the shapewear, so she had to make a reel.

Shape wear? The one you can see through her clothes? Shape wear does nothing for her anyway, her belly needs more support than material can offer.

She’ll be in more trouble with asai too as she’s continually not marking content as ad.

She keeps sharing videos where she thinks it’ll go viral again, the little one cursing and being horrible about her looking pregnant with two kids.

I think it’s quite telling what he hears when the camera isn’t rolling. He’s not a nice child who says nice cute things. He’s mean, and she’s exploiting his bad manners as being funny for content.

YouTube is rearing him so unless YouTube send him to SLT, he doesn’t have much chance of being brought. The poor child is only ever brought anywhere if it’s free but she’ll make sure to have 50 coats (that she hasn’t worn) a gastric surgery and ozempic injections because she’s worth it you guys. Oliver? He’ll be fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yes, I couldn't agree more. Bad mannered, rude children are disgusting, and there's no excuse for it. The only thing worse is parents of said offspring thinking it's cute or funny and sharing it with others. I'd say he's a terror in school, can imagine the attitude and rudeness coming from him. No correction, just grab the phone and film. Stupid carry on. Being so rude and horrible to his mother with no correction was particularly pathetic, she thinking it'd go viral. Viral because it's disgusting behaviour perhaps and to showcase lazy parenting and what not to do.

Last edited:
Got tooth pain?? Don't go to a dentist .. come online and ask all the professionals whats the best thing to 🤔 maybe you should go seek dental advice from an actual trained professional. You probably have a manky infection. A dentist will know straight away if u grind your teeth at night . Or is that too much maybe you are trying to get sorted as a freebie 🤔 this girl never disappoints for a laugh in the morning

Reactions: 1
Got tooth pain?? Don't go to a dentist .. come online and ask all the professionals whats the best thing to 🤔 maybe you should go seek dental advice from an actual trained professional. You probably have a manky infection. A dentist will know straight away if u grind your teeth at night . Or is that too much maybe you are trying to get sorted as a freebie 🤔 this girl never disappoints for a laugh in the morning
Wouldn't be like her to pay upfront without a little beg first. If she just went and had an appointment like a normal adult there'd be no chance of having it free.
Eta - there's always something wrong with her.

Seeing a teeny bit of backlash on my little corner of Insta RE The Bariatric Ball, is this wan still involved with it?

Reactions: 3
Why are tickets so expensive it’s not like they can eat food
---
Is anyone a post gastric band patient? Make it make sense.,almost 90 euro on just a ticket per person, what do you get for ur money?

mental health chat, chat from joann, makeup demo.

where's the food? Entertainment.Party??Dj??Hair extensions stand to target women who lost their Hair

Last edited:
The constant victim narrative is wearing thin. Bullied all her life. Bullied for her surgery. Bullied bullied. Everyone posting how positive this has been for them? She’s trying to get a write up somewhere, victim, against all odds. The only one standing in her way is herself.

They are saying it's a non profitable event but I don't see how it's possible, they have to be getting something for it . Are they €90 a ticket ?? I remember last year the tickets were less as far as I know and I seen pics of the buffet they had which was crackers and meats and shite like that and there was duck all of the food for the amount of people that were there even though people wouldn't be eating much but I remember last year thinking where did all the money go cause a room and DJ and bit of tit food couldn't cost the money that was made. It was sell out and think they did extra tickets aswell . This year it hasn't sold out .

Why does she dress so old. Obviously she is extremely overweight, and hard but come on

Why should people keep quiet if they think the event is a pile of shite. That's not how the world works.

I missed this. Who was slagging off the event? 😂
A lady called @mschellemc Michelle McCormick recorded these videos then a lady called @vsg_kizz_journey replied on her own story and tagged Joanne etc and it all started from there.

Attachments

• 83.6 KB
    • Wow
    Thanks for sharing I hadn't seen those stories. She seems more angry with the brands. What brand is she talking about? The stupid thing about it is yer wan Joanne is hardly a bloody success story or poster girl for wls. She expected a miracle and didn't expect to have to make any changes herself.

They are saying it's a non profitable event but I don't see how it's possible, they have to be getting something for it . Are they €90 a ticket ?? I remember last year the tickets were less as far as I know and I seen pics of the buffet they had which was crackers and meats and shite like that and there was duck all of the food for the amount of people that were there even though people wouldn't be eating much but I remember last year thinking where did all the money go cause a room and DJ and bit of tit food couldn't cost the money that was made. It was sell out and think they did extra tickets aswell . This year it hasn't sold out .
    I don't understand it either. If they are charging €90 pp and also being sponsored by companies, where does the money go? Doesn't make any sense.

Screenshot_20240115-152951_Instagram.jpg
    Thanks for sharing I hadn't seen those stories. She seems more angry with the brands. What brand is she talking about? The stupid thing about it is yer wan Joanne is hardly a bloody success story or poster girl for wls. She expected a miracle and didn't expect to have to make any changes herself.
    No problem, I just stumbled across the whole saga never heard of some of them before.
    Here is the schedule of the bash so it must be the brands listed that have pop up shops.

Edit to add the link to Michelle's stories if you want you to listen to the rest of them before they go

Never heard of her before but she sounds so ignorant. People can do what they like and attend an event. No one is forcing them

I'd say the brand she's annoyed with is Vacious, so shape wear. Exactly, there's stories of it working..... And then shelling out thousands for the surgery ... and it not working and you not having the results you thought 😬

Imo, anyone going has more money than sense. Bettering yourself is a good thing, enjoy it, you don't need to trot along to some event and be fleeced the guts of a hundred euro for the privilege. Nonsense.

Never heard of her before but she sounds so ignorant. People can do what they like and attend an event. No one is forcing them
    She is one of the most ignorant people on Instagram, she's so entitled. All she does is witch and moan about everything she will literally argue with anyone about anything