Justjoannesjourneys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn't get a free pet so she dragged on a stray and let the child bond with it 😂😂 hope the owner won't come knocking

Her whining and whingey story last night irritated me no end. 'Oh boohoo sometimes I spent all my money just to have something to show off in a reel'. That's where anybody with an ounce of cop on would get off social media and into real life, especially when there is a child to support, and a large amount of money had already been spent on bariatric surgery. If she's looking for sympathy she's in the wrong place.
She also fails to see the irony in saying she spent all her money on one outfit, while pouting and posing in her free clothes expecting her followers to shell out for the stuff. And she wonders why her weight has plateaued when she's off on another gifted hotel break where she'll be eating and drinking rings around herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Her whining and whingey story last night irritated me no end. 'Oh boohoo sometimes I spent all my money just to have something to show off in a reel'. That's where anybody with an ounce of cop on would get off social media and into real life, especially when there is a child to support, and a large amount of money had already been spent on bariatric surgery. If she's looking for sympathy she's in the wrong place.
She also fails to see the irony in saying she spent all her money on one outfit, while pouting and posing in her free clothes expecting her followers to shell out for the stuff. And she wonders why her weight has plateaued when she's off on another gifted hotel break where she'll be eating and drinking rings around herself.
Where is it? I can't see anything on her story?

Where is it? I can't see anything on her story?
It was 2 days back so gone off stories at this stage. It was a video she took of her TV of some woman having a meltdown on some American TV show saying how she basically lost herself trying to Keep up with the Jones's and she wrote text on it saying how relatable it was 🙄🥱 and the whinge I mentioned.

Eta : here I found it for you.
Screenshot_20231103_170933_com.android.chrome_edit_108745319271948.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
What did I just watch. No wonder the scales isn't moving. I've put on weight just watching that

What in the hell!? Was that spaghetti lashed between heavily buttered white bread!? No mystery to the stagnation in weight loss so. You can only imagine what she doesn't show, if she shows that. It's also no mystery as to why she 'feels ill' on the regular.

That's just vomit inducing 🤢🤮
The amount of butter then 🤢 that’s why Joanne the scales aren’t playing ball
---
What in the hell!? Was that spaghetti lashed between heavily buttered white bread!? No mystery to the stagnation in weight loss so. You can only imagine what she doesn't show, if she shows that. It's also no mystery as to why she 'feels ill' on the regular.
I thought it was noodles which is common in sandwich but it’s pasta which is even more revolting 🤢

Considering she had to pay for most of her followers, I can’t see that ending well. Five euro to look at her eye bleeping herself and telling lies? She’ll have no content as you can’t do ads on a subscription service. 😂

• Haha
Aoife Devlin is charging 1.99 for her subscription and she’s actually a content creator. Joanne would not even get five euro per month on only fans.
---
And Starbucks don’t charge extra for oat milk, lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wouldn’t you feel embarrassed spending all that money on weight loss surgery and you couldn’t even put in the effort to do the work to lose it. I know loads of people who have had it done and they’ve done the work and the results speak for themselves