Justjoannesjourneys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched them in car and hubby asked me why her vocabulary was so limited? He thought it was parody.

She always looks so unclean.

Reactions: 2
Vocabulary and the ability to speak is so poor. The same phrases trotted out: 'I'm obsessed, it's insane, it's giving XYZ vibes, stunnnning, you need this, OK guyyyssss'. Another freebie for the child today. I'd never darken the door of that place she was at today for fear of seeing her and any of those other wasters swanning around filming every inch of the place to put on social media. My idea of a fun weekend is not to run into any eejit from Instagram videoing themselves and the venue. She's at that park more than she's at slimming world it seems.

I randomly think about the time she was so excited the Sunday world gave her a spread about her diarrhea 😂 😂 😂 😂
The pose on her, the legs a mile apart and the chins pushed forward, with a look on her face looking like she’s after getting a whiff of the above mentioned diarrhea, half pronouncing her words, very limited knowledge of her nouns and verbs, and this one supposed to be teaching kids hahaha, using her child’s lack of manners for likes, there’s nothing as disgusting as a child cursing, but what do we expect really when the only time she does anything with him is with a camera in front of his face or taking him out for a freebie…. Last Xmas eve when she was looking for a freebie for him and nobody took the bait and they ended up doing nothing….. there isn’t much out of her since all the influencers got the letter from revenue…. They are going to end up doing audits on influencer’s this year I’d say….. wonder if it’ll affect jojo and her social welfare?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I randomly think about the time she was so excited the Sunday world gave her a spread about her diarrhea 😂 😂 😂 😂
The pose on her, the legs a mile apart and the chins pushed forward, with a look on her face looking like she’s after getting a whiff of the above mentioned diarrhea, half pronouncing her words, very limited knowledge of her nouns and verbs, and this one supposed to be teaching kids hahaha, using her child’s lack of manners for likes, there’s nothing as disgusting as a child cursing, but what do we expect really when the only time she does anything with him is with a camera in front of his face or taking him out for a freebie…. Last Xmas eve when she was looking for a freebie for him and nobody took the bait and they ended up doing nothing….. there isn’t much out of her since all the influencers got the letter from revenue…. They are going to end up doing audits on influencer’s this year I’d say….. wonder if it’ll affect jojo and her social welfare?
Anyone got the link to the crappy article 🤭 not much of her at all only the dunnes coats which are probably all returned by now

Why is everything a journey. Weight loss journey, gallbladder journey, slimming world journey(which is not heard of anymore the freebie must have run out) now it's the pissy pants journey. Hope yous all booked in to get the great offer. Sell sell sell

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry, her trying to flog this chair to people... is another lazy, easy way out for her. If you were committed to doing pelvic floor exercises every day you wouldn't need to be €500 less well off! Honestly if there is a lazy way out you can be guaranteed she'd find it.

Reactions: 1
For free. She pays for nothing. Any outings, free. Anything for the little one, free. Imagine being so greedy.

Another video with the child carving, oh my goodness. He was using duck in most sentences. She didn’t correct him at all. Kept recording. At one point he says I’m not a bleeping adult, I’m going upstairs to sleep, sliding off the chair and she replies thanks. It was most bizarre and did not show the child as in anyway likable and the comments that I did see when it was up were disgusted at his language and behavior which is why she must have whipped it down.

So low, to use your unruly unreared child for likes and comments on instagram but she just made a total show of him.

Omg! That's disgusting and she thinks that's funny and will get her likes!? Pathetic and tells alot about how he's reared and what he hears. Imagine she's in a classroom with children for a living! I wouldn't want her anywhere near my child if that's the standard. If parents of children she's involved with saw that I imagine they'd be furious. Hopefully they complain about it. She thinks she's gas, she's anything but. Her 'journey' is over now so she should just go away. You can tell by the child he spends alot of time on video games, not conducive to good behaviour. Imagine having a little potty mouth like that and laughing and breaking your neck to upload it to hundreds of people instead of disciplining.

Reactions: 3
The poor little lad it’s not his fault but she shows him in the worst light, you’re right, I wouldn’t want my kids around her either. There’s something very uncomfortable with her interactions with him, she’s not natural with him. But of course he’s a handy prop for being invited to things and to use for attention, even negative, online.

Very honest post from her tonight. I think it’s the first time I ever saw her take accountability. She thought this was a quick fix and she is now dealing with the fact that it is not.
It is interesting that she says she is researching the quick fixes, but it is an eating disorder and it is something she needs to work on.
She had the surgery done and thought that she did not have to do anything more.
This will hopefully highlight the dangers of sending people over abroad for these surgeries, collaborating with clinics against government advice…. 8 stone is so much weight to lose, I don’t know how the surgery goes but surely go back to basics? A little gentle but consistent exercise more for her mind than for recording or making fitness plans from? It is not a mystery, Cals in exceeding Cals out. If she is still binging or coping with over eating, she should be working with a counselor and dietican? This is the main problem with people on instagram, not qualified to give out advice or influence people into serious surgery. She was clearly a candidate but obesity is not a physical illness, it was never going to be as simple as having the surgery and using it as content. I wish her the best and hope she manages to overcome the rest of her hurdle but she won’t until she faces facts.

• Heart
Very honest post from her tonight. I think it’s the first time I ever saw her take accountability. She thought this was a quick fix and she is now dealing with the fact that it is not.
It is interesting that she says she is researching the quick fixes, but it is an eating disorder and it is something she needs to work on.
She had the surgery done and thought that she did not have to do anything more.
This will hopefully highlight the dangers of sending people over abroad for these surgeries, collaborating with clinics against government advice…. 8 stone is so much weight to lose, I don’t know how the surgery goes but surely go back to basics? A little gentle but consistent exercise more for her mind than for recording or making fitness plans from? It is not a mystery, Cals in exceeding Cals out. If she is still binging or coping with over eating, she should be working with a counselor and dietican? This is the main problem with people on instagram, not qualified to give out advice or influence people into serious surgery. She was clearly a candidate but obesity is not a physical illness, it was never going to be as simple as having the surgery and using it as content. I wish her the best and hope she manages to overcome the rest of her hurdle but she won’t until she faces facts.
Did she delete it? I looked at her stories and grid and couldn't see anything.

Reactions: 1