Justjoannesjourneys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not at all joanne, clothes that fit you and close on you would be the way to go. Kelly Fitz, stunning girl, classy, always well dressed and well put together. I am nowhere near Kelly’s size and still find myself influenced into picking up bits I see on her.
Coincidentally, she had the Lennox half zip on her yesterday and said she wears an XXL, joanne shape shifted herself into the brown tracksuit and the top was that stretched the neck was out of shape. Any coat she tries on looks like the buttons living on its last nerve. Even the puffa jacket yesterday she could barely have her arms down by her side. Even the black bag she was wearing did not fit her 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not at all joanne, clothes that fit you and close on you would be the way to go. Kelly Fitz, stunning girl, classy, always well dressed and well put together. I am nowhere near Kelly’s size and still find myself influenced into picking up bits I see on her.
Coincidentally, she had the Lennox half zip on her yesterday and said she wears an XXL, joanne shape shifted herself into the brown tracksuit and the top was that stretched the neck was out of shape. Any coat she tries on looks like the buttons living on its last nerve. Even the puffa jacket yesterday she could barely have her arms down by her side. Even the black bag she was wearing did not fit her 😂
I agree I love the clothes Kelly wears especially the dresses. She knows what suits her!

Reactions: 3
This one is buying more coats is she 😂😂

Lads did ye see living as Nicole has had her page suspended by Instagram because she shared a fake lv bag!

Reactions: 1
Has she got a box dye in her hair in that reel? When the free hair treatments in Pelo stop, she wouldn’t spend her own money to book in and have it done.

Joanne don't jizz your nickers it's a bleeping coat. The accent 😂🙈 does she know there is a t in autumn and winter 😂 bleeping clown🤡

• Haha
All audddum winner 😂 I can’t, like she is not ok. 😂 the buttons hanging on for their life, depending on that re-enforced stitching. Her little waddle up to the camera shrieking I have a waist. I’m actually really enjoying coat content. She is hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The young lad brought out on another freebie… this time there was a deadbeat disco…. she was right at home at that.

Exactly! She buys to do try-on's/hauls. Nobody has that amount of coats for one season!
Ahh lads I know 😂 I was being facetious cos we know he's only rolled out for a freebie day out.
And can I just say using your child swearing for engagement is the lowest of the low. Firstly it's not cute, nor funny. Secondly filming the most mundane Halloween activity most parents will be doing screams of a set up to me 🙄

There isn’t an ounce of manners on that child. Kids mimic what they hear. It’s a telling reflection on his home life.