Justjoannesjourneys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she missed her sons birthday yesterday why wouldn’t she make it up to him today? I’d be so upset missing my babies birthdays. God. There is always an excuse with her. It’s always something. She was well able to get up today and shoehorn herself into dunnes coats that don’t fit her, I thought the button would have my eye out. It would have been lovely on her sized up.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
She says she shouldn't be taking a certain pain med but did anyway. Does she ever think doing that type of thing might be poisoning her 'gallbladder' or just damaging her health in general. If you know you've a sensitive organ why would you possibly take something that is not recommended for your body. Stupid isn't even the word. Also the gallbladder updates are sooo boring at this stage. They just don't fit with lacing your face in shimmer and pouring yourself into Dunnes coats and poncing about. If it was a true journey post WLS fair enough but it jars with the rest of what she's at.
Re coat, there probably isn't a size to size up into.

Reactions: 3
She says she shouldn't be taking a certain pain med but did anyway. Does she ever think doing that type of thing might be poisoning her 'gallbladder' or just damaging her health in general. If you know you've a sensitive organ why would you possibly take something that is not recommended for your body. Stupid isn't even the word. Also the gallbladder updates are sooo boring at this stage. They just don't fit with lacing your face in shimmer and pouring yourself into Dunnes coats and poncing about. If it was a true journey post WLS fair enough but it jars with the rest of what she's at.
Re coat, there probably isn't a size to size up into.
She had he gallbladder removed already. Is there a reel up in the coat I must have missed it 🤣🤣 running back to check
---
This comment made me laugh. Says enough 🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 1
If you have your gall bladder removed and then eat a tit tonne of fatty food, you can make yourself feel very unwell. It’s not phantom pain, it’s a warning from your body that you’ve already pissed it off a bit, now stop it.

Reactions: 4
If you have your gall bladder removed and then eat a tit tonne of fatty food, you can make yourself feel very unwell. It’s not phantom pain, it’s a warning from your body that you’ve already pissed it off a bit, now stop it.
Excuse me, I’ll have you know I baked it.

The coats don’t fit her, I think she’d look well if she dressed in clothes that didn’t make her look even bigger than she is. She will return most if not all of them.

Reactions: 5
The coats don’t fit her, I think she’d look well if she dressed in clothes that didn’t make her look even bigger than she is. She will return most if not all of them.
She does herself no favors Baiting herself into smaller sizes and the camera angle is so bad it also make her look bigger she needs to learn about taking videos. Maybe people might be influenced to buy her tit if she made it look half decent. She be living the dream 😂

• Haha
I've had my gallbladder removed. I'm over weight too but I can honestly say that I couldn't nor don't eat like this 🐂.
Here's example of what triggers me , eating too much of anything, king Crips kill me.
I've never had the pain after I got it removed. When I say kills me it's a feeling of unwell,like your stomach is so full up that it's going to burst and that feeling can come from just a pack of king.
I've asked her before about eating them huge fries for breakfast and she's replayed saying it's baked so that's ok. But it's not though it's still a high content of fat. I genuinely believe she thinks she can eat what ever she wants and any amount of it just because she's had surgery and no gallbladder.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've had my gallbladder removed. I'm over weight too but I can honestly say that I couldn't nor don't eat like this 🐂.
Here's example of what triggers me , eating too much of anything, king Crips kill me.
I've never had the pain after I got it removed. When I say kills me it's a feeling of unwell,like your stomach is so full up that it's going to burst and that feeling can come from just a pack of king.
I've asked her before about eating them huge fries for breakfast and she's replayed saying it's baked so that's ok. But it's not though it's still a high content of fat. I genuinely believe she thinks she can eat what ever she wants and any amount of it just because she's had surgery and no gallbladder.
It's baked 😂😂😂 cause that changes the food 😂😂 good one. She is an uneducated dope.

What I actually came here to say was could someone gift her a mirror please. If there is any mirror brands here reading please help a girl out 😂 she should just set her wardrobe a light and go around naked she would probably look better

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lord, the literal state of that dress. Her weightloss has nothing to do with being around for her child as claimed, and everything to do with pouting and posing on Instagram and doing anything to avoid hard work. Hard cringe.

• Heart