Justjoannesjourneys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off to what I can only assume is an optician or optometrist but asks her 'followers' for tips on getting the child to wear their glasses. Here's a tip for free, how about asking the professional you're about to go see.

Ps: it's 'their' not 'there' glasses.

Reactions: 1
I've never heard of the awards, but she has just been nominated for 'Health and Fitness Influencer of the Year'. That has to be a joke surely??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I disagree as she would completely influence me into a life of health and fitness because it would be the complete opposite to her.

• Haha
I took one for the team and listened to the everywhere we go podcast.

My take is that she isn't genuine and has a nasty side that she can't see at all, She really only sees everything from her own side.

As usual anyone who posts here are just gossiping jealous people.

Lots of more droning on.

Reactions: 3
Listening to it now. Not a semblance of responsibility for anything in life. It’s CAMHS fault for putting her on medication, not her fault for mixing it with drugs or alcohol. It was her friends fault, not hers. The night she blacked out from drinking? Obviously she was spiked. 9 minutes in and not once did she accept any responsibility.

She's a perpetual victim. She can do as much journaling and sharing positive quotes, but she will never amount to anything because she has a 'poor me' mentality.

Ah was her lone parents not paid into her bank account yesterday?! 😆😅

Back to slimming world because the surgery didn’t work. Only needed surgery because slimming world didn’t work. All these things not working, when it’s in actual fact, her not working.

Reactions: 2
Finally has realised her education and relationship with food is what is needing to be addressed. As I've consistently said that was what needed fixing all along. Definitely thought the surgery would make her skinny, end of. Almost two years in she's realising that's not going to happen, that it takes work.

Reactions: 5
Listening to it now. Not a semblance of responsibility for anything in life. It’s CAMHS fault for putting her on medication, not her fault for mixing it with drugs or alcohol. It was her friends fault, not hers. The night she blacked out from drinking? Obviously she was spiked. 9 minutes in and not once did she accept any responsibility.
The lecture voice when she was going about having to work hard after surgery and saying she can't have even half a kids portion. Does she think ppl are dumb. You can't remain the size she is without eating a lot.
---
Finally has realised her education and relationship with food is what is needing to be addressed. As I've consistently said that was what needed fixing all along. Definitely thought the surgery would make her skinny, end of. Almost two years in she's realising that's not going to happen, that it takes work.
She was praising the emotional aftercare support that she got from new leaf on the podcast yet now has to work on it. She can't keep up with her own version of things.

I just keep thinking about the cost. The cost of the operation, the cost of the travel, now SW classes. Like it's a big investment, you'd be wanting to get bang for your buck.

I’m pretty sure she’s addressed how toxic slimming groups have been in the past. It didn’t work then and it won’t work now.

Looks like they are marks or scars from surgery.
Agree for all the money in the world no way you'd see me putting my underwear on on social media. Madness.
Especially underwear that looks like that 👀

Reactions: 5
Is she really small? She looks like she weighs way more than she said.

Is she really small? She looks like she weighs way more than she said.

She is very small. I'd say she hasn't lied about her size or weight tbh she's just very short so not carrying it well.

The lines on her stomach are the same as most people get from extreme obesity/weight loss.

It's very sad to see tbh.
I've said it before but watching her is watching a mental illness. She's full of excuses and no accountability. Nothing will change until she realises that she is the problem.

• Sad
With a stomach that size I doubt she's getting into a Dunnes 14-16, regardless of her height.
Also on videos out with others, she never comes across as exceptionally short, rather average enough.

She’s nowhere near a size 14/16. And the clothes she does wear don’t fit her. Case in point: the blazer she had on during the week.