Justjoannesjourneys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she was leaving her job because of us here talking about her. Haha. No, she came on telling us she was finishing her CE scheme and tried to recruit someone else to take her place. Educating children? She can’t even pronounce the word ‘this’. She’s a bare faced liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Imagine saying that you left your job to 'play along' with what some strangers were saying online! If I'm mistaken, she actually said that she was leaving her 'job' (CE Scheme) to become a full time influencer? More like she got a call from the Social Welfare, and realized that she couldn't live without her lone parents! So now she's saying that she's been working all along? I call bullshit.

Reactions: 3
Yes she said she was leaving to do Instagram full time is what she said. As doing it all was too much. Huge bang of laziness off her.

Reactions: 1
Crying laughing at the question asking if gallbladder surgery affected her ability to exercise and she just spent the story talking about how her gallbladder removal was so hard, not even addressing the question. She’s so lazy. She looks bigger in every story.

Reactions: 2
Crying laughing at the question asking if gallbladder surgery affected her ability to exercise and she just spent the story talking about how her gallbladder removal was so hard, not even addressing the question. She’s so lazy. She looks bigger in every story.
Even funnier was the tagline '@fyretraining, when I can't get to the gym..' When is she ever in the gym?? She must go on her way to her imaginary job

• Haha
She’s very protective of her day job. She’s very protective of truth too because she’s admitted to being a bare faced liar.

• Haha
Great job she has.. she certainly seems to have a lot of free time during the day to get her hair done etc

On another note, didn't she recently get that 12 week blow-dry in Pelo?? State of her hair in that pic, not exactly a great advertisement for that treatment!

She said she was leaving her job because of us here talking about her. Haha. No, she came on telling us she was finishing her CE scheme and tried to recruit someone else to take her place. Educating children? She can’t even pronounce the word ‘this’. She’s a bare faced liar.
This 100% true I remember she was finishing ce scheme. The lying bastard

IMG_3442.jpeg

Any one else see this on designer desires page! Hilarious move by the Turkish crowd 🤣🤣 bet it happens to this ejets followers too and Laura mua 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
1st post: thanks publicity loft, #ad
2nd post: nobody can see my posts anymore but let me continue to advertise to nobody.

I am going to start journaling and one of my first entries will be recognizing how thankful I am I can buy my own spf.

Reactions: 1