Justjoannesjourneys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why oh why ish she waiting her britches up to her neck 🙈 the tucked in style does not suit you and your body shape. I wish her mirror could talk back to her

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Clearly eating alot of easi singles for the protein & low cals. I did feel a bit sad for her when she shared the quorn nugget pitta saying 'it's as close to McDs' as you could get. She's obviously still craving that kind of food. Mad.

Clearly eating alot of easi singles for the protein & low cals. I did feel a bit sad for her when she shared the quorn nugget pitta saying 'it's as close to McDs' as you could get. She's obviously still craving that kind of food. Mad.

She does make me feel sad.

Wouldn't mind... you could enjoy a mcdonalds a year after WLS IF you had fixed the actual problem. These cheats and hacks for fast food are themselves a problem.
1 McDonald's meal will not make you obese or stall.

It's just another food that needs to be enjoyed in moderation and appreciated as such. If she ate good quality and nutrient dense food 90% of the time and enjoyed 10% to spend on foods she WANTS she would be better off and not feeling deprived.

She's in for a whole host of health issues because I have never seen her eat anything nutrient dense. They are obsessed with protein and calories but the quality of food really needs to be considered.

Reactions: 4
SLIMMING WORLD 😯😯 what the actual duck. The woman is bat tit crazy. Nothing has worked for her maybe she needs to admit she is the problem learn how to be in a calaroie deficit and stop wasting money. She always needs someone else to be accountable for herself. Slimming clubs didn't work in the past, wls didn't work, exercise didn't work, gallbladder issues, back problems, knee injury the list goes on. Take a bit of advice her joanne put your money into therapy and work on yourself 🤔

Reactions: 3
Joanne will always be the victim. It will be someone else’s fault for her needing to join slimming world, someone else’s fault for her eating disorders, it wont

She does make me feel sad.

Wouldn't mind... you could enjoy a mcdonalds a year after WLS IF you had fixed the actual problem. These cheats and hacks for fast food are themselves a problem.
1 McDonald's meal will not make you obese or stall.

It's just another food that needs to be enjoyed in moderation and appreciated as such. If she ate good quality and nutrient dense food 90% of the time and enjoyed 10% to spend on foods she WANTS she would be better off and not feeling deprived.

She's in for a whole host of health issues because I have never seen her eat anything nutrient dense. They are obsessed with protein and calories but the quality of food really needs to be considered.
A girl local to me got a sleeve start of summer she’s down 4 stone already. Now never was as heavy as Joanne and I wouldn’t of thought she needed it but she got it. I’ve been following her since she got it and what she’s eating is nowhere close to what Joanne was eating right after surgery. She also has been attending a therapist to sort out her food habits. I’ve never heard Joanne mention once that she attended therapy because although it’s a quick fix you also need to fix the underlining issue and that’s food. If you watch the difference between Leah punch and Joanne you’ll see the difference in what their eating and Leah is now getting the rewards for her hard work as she did what she needed to do. It seems Joanne did the surgery as she only wanted to get brands to work with her which is sad and never actually sorted out the underlining issues. If she had of worked harder she would be down more weight now and wouldn’t need to attend slimming world for accountability 🤷‍♀️
---
SLIMMING WORLD 😯😯 what the actual duck. The woman is bat tit crazy. Nothing has worked for her maybe she needs to admit she is the problem learn how to be in a calaroie deficit and stop wasting money. She always needs someone else to be accountable for herself. Slimming clubs didn't work in the past, wls didn't work, exercise didn't work, gallbladder issues, back problems, knee injury the list goes on. Take a bit of advice her joanne put your money into therapy and work on yourself 🤔
Your advised to do therapy after WLS surgery I know someone who got it and she saw a therapist as although it’s a quick fix you need to also overcome your addiction to food and other issues so I’m surprised Joanne hasn’t done therapy cause she clearly has a food addiction and doesn’t understand you need to get to the root of the problem for long term success with the WLS to work. I’ve seen what this person eats and she still enjoys her food but she has a better relationship with food now due to her conquering her food addiction issues and she’s reaping the rewards of her weight loss surgery as she did everything by the book. She said herself that it’s only a quick fix and you need to put in the work yourself also I think Joanne was naive and thought she’d lose loads of weight and not have to do anything and it’s not working for her it’s had the opposite affect which can happen if you don’t take WLS seriously

Last edited:
I think it is fairly obvious that she thought the weight would fall off her with no effort. She was too cocky to even weigh herself. The fact she is a BA for both surgery and a sweet company says it all.

The trousers glued on to her, she’s extremely sloppy. I tried those pants on in dunnes today to check the sizing. For reference, I’m a size 10/12. 12 and 10 swimming on me. The smallest they had was in a size 8 and I could have still sized down.

The trousers glued on to her, she’s extremely sloppy. I tried those pants on in dunnes today to check the sizing. For reference, I’m a size 10/12. 12 and 10 swimming on me. The smallest they had was in a size 8 and I could have still sized down.
I thought she was trying to tell her followers in a roundabout way she was a size 16 now 👀🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I thought she was trying to tell her followers in a roundabout way she was a size 16 now 👀🤥
I’m a very solid 10, and sometimes 12 and I would be a 6 in those trousers. FWIW, they go up to a size 22. She is bigger than ever. I had to wonder about her talking about slimming world today and how great Siobhan and her group was, it wasn’t if she needed surgery. She also mentioned a few times how awful the other groups were. It’s a slimming club. You follow the plan, you go in to be weighed. Nobody can do the work for you. If it worked she would not need the surgery. If she put the work in after surgery, she would not need to go back to the diet culture.

I’m a very solid 10, and sometimes 12 and I would be a 6 in those trousers. FWIW, they go up to a size 22. She is bigger than ever. I had to wonder about her talking about slimming world today and how great Siobhan and her group was, it wasn’t if she needed surgery. She also mentioned a few times how awful the other groups were. It’s a slimming club. You follow the plan, you go in to be weighed. Nobody can do the work for you. If it worked she would not need the surgery. If she put the work in after surgery, she would not need to go back to the diet culture.
And she will only talk about it if it goes well so first few weeks she will probably post her weigh ins. I don't care what anyone says you can't bend science, the only way to loose weight is a calorie deficit fact! Wls or not or slimming world or not if she is in a calorie deficit she will lose weight and she knows that so I don't know why the slimming group, probably so she feels better eating her big portions of carbs but the scales won't lie 🤗

Reactions: 3
Jesus the suit does nothing for her. She’s a young girl and it’s so old fashioned looking. Plus she needs to wear a top outside the trousers

Jesus the suit does nothing for her. She’s a young girl and it’s so old fashioned looking. Plus she needs to wear a top outside the trousers
That tucked in style does suit he figure at all. And another tip the joanne your camera angle is terrible and just makes your belly look massive so I'd change it if I was you if u are trying to sell some tit ass clothes