Justjoannesjourneys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She goes on about no WiFi as if she lives in a ravine or in Nepal. She's in Naas ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She goes on about no WiFi as if she lives in a ravine or in Nepal. She's in Naas ffs.
I think there's something going on.. she alluded to someone reporting her to social welfare. Maybe she's trying to keep a low profile. That and this non existent 'job' that she has.. something fishy.

🙌🏻 I reported her to social welfare.
Brilliant! So she obviously was caught out with something. She said she wasn't on social welfare so you were 'wasting their time'.. but if she wasn't on it they why would she have been notified? Absolute waster, living on taxpayers money, playing at being a 'full time influencer' The fuking notions!! I'd say she was claiming lone parents too and that's why she never shows her fella. I hope they hauled her in and had her over the coals. And what's this so called job she has?? The one she pretended she didn't have just to see what would happen, as if) She never said, and no mention of it since. Caught rapid. She's such a liar. Either way, she's going to be on their radar now. So she may need to get off her fat arse and get a proper job like the rest of us!!

Reactions: 3
Jesus. Freebie day today. She didn’t get an invite to Barbie last night, every dogs body was at it, but not her.
Her side kick themindofamammy mustn't have got asked because she chose to take up a free night and a day out at emarld park instead.

JJJ : *maybe if I tag Woodies enough times on stories I'll get their attention, and try to grab a few freebies*

Literally nobody else would tag a hardware shop, hardly interesting content, just a cheap ploy not to spend her own money. Pathetic.

Reactions: 1
So was she lying then in the papers when she said she was body positive and she was healthy despite being morbidly obese? Because now she’s saying she was very depressed. Everything is an issue with her. She says she still suffers with binge eating but yet says she can’t eat more than a few forkfuls but she bought adult portions instead of starters or kids when she was away in the hotel, looking at her is quite telling she’s eating more than she claims she can but everything is lies and she always trips herself up in the lies then.

Reactions: 4
So was she lying then in the papers when she said she was body positive and she was healthy despite being morbidly obese? Because now she’s saying she was very depressed. Everything is an issue with her. She says she still suffers with binge eating but yet says she can’t eat more than a few forkfuls but she bought adult portions instead of starters or kids when she was away in the hotel, looking at her is quite telling she’s eating more than she claims she can but everything is lies and she always trips herself up in the lies then.
In order to be a good liar, you have to have a very good memory. She's constantly tripping herself up with her lies. The stomach stretches if you continue eating bad food. I know two people who had WLS, they initially lost a lot because it was impossible to eat anything in the beginning, but put half the weight back on in two year's, because they didn't do the work. Joamne hasn't even lost that much in the first place.

Did you see the big head off her on Saturday on the verge of a heart attack after the class, you can tell she doesn’t work out as a regular occurrence, she also didn’t go to see Barbie because she would have to pay for the ticket haha.
---
That programme, what did she transform into? She had surgery to lose a little bit of her weight, and since then she has had no transformation at all.

Is this one off her rocker or what she only did the competition for her own gain 100% I hope loads of people don't follow her after it and I hope whoever wins stops following her after they get the tickets too 😂😂

• Haha
As if she did it from the goodness of her heart. Never heard such bull, always something in it for her. Also when was the last time we saw her exercise and encourage her followers? She was obviously on contract to be at the thing on Saturday as ambassador but beyond that? I reckon she's happy with the size she is now so that's that.

As if she did it from the goodness of her heart. Never heard such bull, always something in it for her. Also when was the last time we saw her exercise and encourage her followers? She was obviously on contract to be at the thing on Saturday as ambassador but beyond that? I reckon she's happy with the size she is now so that's that.
She no more exercises than Mr greedy from the Mr men books