Justjoannesjourneys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Delighted she's getting called out, and clearly by more than one person. Greedy witch.

And no-one thinks you're minted Joanne. Influencers that are making a few Bob from Instagram don't claim social welfare or have to do CE schemes.😂😂

Reactions: 3
She is live now. Lads I feel so honored we got the mention. She is there trying to justify her whole life 😂🙈 where did the accent come from, she was talking with some accent at the start and then she was just talking normal 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Jesus what is she wearing in those photos? She’s definitely piling the weight on.

Reactions: 2
Is she only 32 😳 I was thinking god she will find it hard to get a mortgage at her age thinking she was near 40 🤭woops

• Haha
I’m very taken aback at how big she looks lately, in the pjs there today painting. I am not a big fan of her but I hope she isn’t gone back down the re gain route, she looks fairly large there now and after the surgery and all that goes with it, I hope she cops on and makes an effort for that little boys sake.

Reactions: 3
I’m very taken aback at how big she looks lately, in the pjs there today painting. I am not a big fan of her but I hope she isn’t gone back down the re gain route, she looks fairly large there now and after the surgery and all that goes with it, I hope she cops on and makes an effort for that little boys sake.
Could be just the camera angle but I agree she looked bigger.

She does look bigger.

It's really sad because the woman clearly has a food addiction which is not treated and she hasn't come to terms with (she always has an excuse)

One of the big downsides to surgery abroad is that it's a tick box unlike getting treatment here where people are tracked and given additional support.

Food addiction is real and it is an illness.
There's common misconception that it's greed etc. but the psychology is the same as it is for alcoholism or drug addiction.

The supports for it are just shite. She'll be in an early grave.

Reactions: 4
I agree, it's sad. There's no denying she has slimmed down from where she was, and that's great but was inevitable with the surgery she had. The push with the rest of the loss comes from diet discipline. I said from the outset in addition to the surgery, the education piece was key. It's like going for surgery on an ingrown toenail but taking no steps to manage it occurring again. The video looks much different to her standing posed pictures. It's her own thing to deal with but I think going abroad was a means to an end for the surgery and there wasn't much thought to after having had the surgery and the everyday effort it would take. It was never going to be a case of have an operation and be a size 10 as if by magic. The crowd she did it with she always praises but I'd be questioning where they are in monitoring and maintenance once the job is done. Surely that's aftercare, although maybe the time line on that is expired now, which is fair enough. At the end of the day nobody can do it for her.

I think joanne is just a very lazy, entitled and greedy girl. So, instead of trying to lose weight dieting or slimming clubs years ago, she flaunted herself around in clothes that didn’t fit her, for the outrageous body positive picture to garner attention online, don’t forget she did the Sunday world spread about fat positive, being fat didn’t mean she was unhealthy. Yada yada.

She then seen all the bigger girls on instagram having this surgery, all doing insanely well, and knowing she had a pretty face, thought she could have this done, be 130 lbs with no effort and launch her instagram/modelling career. She went into this surgery advertising it to everyone else, people who followed her initially because she was fat positive.

Once she had the surgery, there was no meal prepping, no what she ate in a day, no routine, no weekly weigh ins, no adjusting. It was fashion, clothes and painting her huge face.

She was advertising sweet king, she was advertising hotel stays around Ireland and showing meals from the Hotel restaurants and seemed to be eating out every weekend of last summer.

Then she started lying about that 5am club she was doing, how it was working, that she was still losing weight but it was slower.

Then she says she hasn’t lost anything in 6 months.

Then she’s a fitness trainer with fyre, yet she showed more work outs when she was morbidly obese.

Then it’s her gallbladder. Then it’s a mystery even though she’s full after a few bites so isn’t eating. Yet, she comes on scoffing creamy pasta dishes, huge items of confectionery, sugary cocktails and the fry.

Everything is always a journey, always someone else’s fault, no personal responsibility and only lies.

It is very obvious she is now gaining her weight back, and it’ll be ignored until she figures out another way to be a victim and well start another journey.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think she thought it would fall off her. Don't think she will lose anymore now.

Lifestyle with aoife is also sharing them loads lately! Has she a thread actually?
Shocked. As far as I know its illegal in Europe to be in possession of a counterfeit bag. And this dope is posting it on her public account. I'm going to report it.

• Haha
I think joanne is just a very lazy, entitled and greedy girl. So, instead of trying to lose weight dieting or slimming clubs years ago, she flaunted herself around in clothes that didn’t fit her, for the outrageous body positive picture to garner attention online, don’t forget she did the Sunday world spread about fat positive, being fat didn’t mean she was unhealthy. Yada yada.

She then seen all the bigger girls on instagram having this surgery, all doing insanely well, and knowing she had a pretty face, thought she could have this done, be 130 lbs with no effort and launch her instagram/modelling career. She went into this surgery advertising it to everyone else, people who followed her initially because she was fat positive.

Once she had the surgery, there was no meal prepping, no what she ate in a day, no routine, no weekly weigh ins, no adjusting. It was fashion, clothes and painting her huge face.

She was advertising sweet king, she was advertising hotel stays around Ireland and showing meals from the Hotel restaurants and seemed to be eating out every weekend of last summer.

Then she started lying about that 5am club she was doing, how it was working, that she was still losing weight but it was slower.

Then she says she hasn’t lost anything in 6 months.

Then she’s a fitness trainer with fyre, yet she showed more work outs when she was morbidly obese.

Then it’s her gallbladder. Then it’s a mystery even though she’s full after a few bites so isn’t eating. Yet, she comes on scoffing creamy pasta dishes, huge items of confectionery, sugary cocktails and the fry.

Everything is always a journey, always someone else’s fault, no personal responsibility and only lies.

It is very obvious she is now gaining her weight back, and it’ll be ignored until she figures out another way to be a victim and well start another journey.
Agree totally. Remember the 5am club 😂😂😂 hey joanne how is that going 😂 it one excuse after another.

Agree totally. Remember the 5am club 😂😂😂 hey joanne how is that going 😂 it one excuse after another.
She literally can't stick to anything. Anyone notice how she's gone much quieter since the whole social welfare thing when she was reported. They obviously did an investigation on her.. and rightly so.
---
So she's claiming to have OCD now?? Even if she's using it as a joke it's annoying. OCD is as much of a disorder as over eating. duck off Joanne. 🖕 Her engagement on TikTok is actually embarrassing, 8 likes. 0 comments 🙈

Attachments

Last edited:
The coat. It’s not even meeting at the front of her, not to mind closing. And this is an ad? After weight loss surgery? Dying for her.

• Wow
Hi everyone I'm new here quick question did she have boyfriend at the start and if so did it end