Justjoannesjourneys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, just at a smaller larger size.
Her size in my opinion, is irrelevant to her, she was always just chasing the lazy Insta life, sitting at home chatting into her phone, easy way out, some sort of notoriety. She got that with her newspaper spread, easy money, same now, easy money.
Everything that's done is for the easy way out. Hard work is not the one. Not sure who is following her now, it'd only be to see plus size clothes and the same old make up. Booooring.
I reckon her engagement on TikTok is more of an indication of her following, where she gets little or no engagement. Half of her IG followers are bought., I'd imagine most of her TikTok followers are too. I'm surprised that the brands haven't dropped her at this stage. Apart from Voduz/BPerfect who would literally give their shite to anyone to flog!

Reactions: 3
She's LIVE... Talking about trolls, praising FBG for calling them out 🤣🤣 She wants to correct us trolls on here but at the same time, wants us to make eejits of ourselves telling lies about her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's LIVE... Talking about trolls, praising FBG for calling them out 🤣🤣 She wants to correct us trolls on here but at the same time, wants us to make eejits of ourselves telling lies about her
Stop, I missed this because I was at work. Nobody is lying, she is showing the content and running to the newspapers. It is of little surprise she admires FBG, the women who became a ‘sensation’ crowning her first born on Snapchat.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
These people are deluded and obviously way too naive if they think they can be online and people won't talk about them. Of course they will! Especially when they are lazy, slovenly, greedy, sloppy, poorly presented, giving misinformation, work shy, and crap at it! Par for the course. They want to be online and nobody to say boo about it or only to say nice things. Get the boat! Any other job you've performance conversations etc, they can expect to have their performance monitored by their audience.
In respect of anyone with an opinion that differs from theirs or doesn't say they're amazing, being labelled a troll, they can take a hike. That's not what a troll is. Perhaps they should beg for a free dictionary and educate themselves a little. Fools.

• Heart
She’s such a liar. Lol. I am crying with the laugher at her question box, that she wrote to herself on. First of all, she is going to be 100000%%%%%% honest you guys, so transparent, you can trust her, ok guys, how are we?

it’s not that long since she said her bypass didn’t fail and that she was losing weight and was sOoOOoooooo HaPpYYyyyy with her progress and she was losing weight because her magic year was not up. 😂

yesterday, in her honest post, admits that was a lie and her weight hasn’t dropped in over 6 months.

but it’s not her fault you guys, it isn’t. It’s her gallbladder surgery, and it’s the fact she got one type of surgery instead of another type. It has nottttthing to do with the fact she eats like a horse and did not address her eating habits before having her sponsored surgery. Nope, no sireee. Not an issue, nothing to see here. It’s definitely the fault of everything and everyone else. Definitely not joanne and the boxes of sweet king she would be on her stories with.

also, she does work you guys. She does. She is shocked at the lies that insinuate that she’s on the dole. But to be on a Ce scheme you are classed as long term unemployed (unemployable) and have to be on a payment in excess of 12 months.
she’s also allowed to work a part time job as well as being on the Ce scheme, you guys. Yes, but cash in hand jobs are not part time jobs, joanne. You are not registered with revenue as being self employed and certainly not when you were on the Ce scheme. Social welfare must have come knock knock knocking.
And she DOES work, you guys. She just said she didn’t to see what happens. So she was lying???? Doesn’t sound like our Jojo, you sure hun?
yes, apparently (and she’s being so honest now you guys) joanne is employed (lol) and only said she was pursuing influencing as a full time job when she was on begging someone to take her job In the Creche, and in other question boxes she wrote Herself.

she’s also building a house, and by house she must mean she’s erecting a 6 man tent. Because she wouldn’t get her ego into anything smaller. Joanne can’t even afford her own makeup, or her own hotel stays, or anything really. She has no pay slips from a real job. But she’s being honest you guys.

and she’s grateful to all 70k followers including the 63k bots she bought during her Christmas bonus weeks while on the scratcher.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s such a liar. Lol. I am crying with the laugher at her question box, that she wrote to herself on. First of all, she is going to be 100000%%%%%% honest you guys, so transparent, you can trust her, ok guys, how are we?

it’s not that long since she said her bypass didn’t fail and that she was losing weight and was sOoOOoooooo HaPpYYyyyy with her progress and she was losing weight because her magic year was not up. 😂

yesterday, in her honest post, admits that was a lie and her weight hasn’t dropped in over 6 months.

but it’s not her fault you guys, it isn’t. It’s her gallbladder surgery, and it’s the fact she got one type of surgery instead of another type. It has nottttthing to do with the fact she eats like a horse and did not address her eating habits before having her sponsored surgery. Nope, no sireee. Not an issue, nothing to see here. It’s definitely the fault of everything and everyone else. Definitely not joanne and the boxes of sweet king she would be on her stories with.

also, she does work you guys. She does. She is shocked at the lies that insinuate that she’s on the dole. But to be on a Ce scheme you are classed as long term unemployed (unemployable) and have to be on a payment in excess of 12 months.
she’s also allowed to work a part time job as well as being on the Ce scheme, you guys. Yes, but cash in hand jobs are not part time jobs, joanne. You are not registered with revenue as being self employed and certainly not when you were on the Ce scheme. Social welfare must have come knock knock knocking.
And she DOES work, you guys. She just said she didn’t to see what happens. So she was lying???? Doesn’t sound like our Jojo, you sure hun?
yes, apparently (and she’s being so honest now you guys) joanne is employed (lol) and only said she was pursuing influencing as a full time job when she was on begging someone to take her job In the Creche, and in other question boxes she wrote Herself.

she’s also building a house, and by house she must mean she’s erecting a 6 man tent. Because she wouldn’t get her ego into anything smaller. Joanne can’t even afford her own makeup, or her own hotel stays, or anything really. She has no pay slips from a real job. But she’s being honest you guys.

and she’s grateful to all 70k followers including the 63k bots she bought during her Christmas bonus weeks while on the scratcher.
Why does she feel the need to come on ask herself all these questions, it's only a handful of people reading them cause the rest are bots. She thinks we are people who know her and is spreading rumors 😂 I certainly don't know her and anything I'm spreading has come from her page 😂

Reactions: 1
So which is it the Sasi wasn't right for her or the gallbladder or medication. Whole load of excuses when the reality has to be that her diet has slipped.

Reactions: 5
One other thing she isn't doing herself any favors by mentioning certain forums it just send people here to air our view 😂

• Haha
Leaving this here for posterity. So she works now, she just lied about it before to 'see what would happen'!! You mean that people would come to the correct conclusion, that you're a waster and a scrounger. I don't believe for one minute that she has a job. Correct me if I'm wrong (as I'm in fulltime employment), you can only do a CE scheme if you're claiming social welfare? None of us know you Joanne, no one holds a grudge, we just see right through your dishonesty and bullshit. You can't shift the last 4 stone, despite having WLS. Before the weight gain was from having PCOS, now the lack of weight loss is because of the gallbladder. The eternal victim, it's always someone/something else's fault. Cop on, take a it of accountability. And the new reel with all the flesh hanging out, under the guise of 'love your body', you no more love or accept your body than you did before. Constantly looking for attention and validation from strangers online. It's sad and pathetic.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
It’s quite telling too that she thinks everyone here knows her in real life……. I’d hope it was more likely people who didn’t know me thought I was a c u next Tuesday, rather than believing people who knew me thinking I was????

It’s quite telling too that she thinks everyone here knows her in real life……. I’d hope it was more likely people who didn’t know me thought I was a c u next Tuesday, rather than believing people who knew me thinking I was????
She must believe she is a C u next Tuesday if she thinks it actually people who know her here. I'm just going by what I see online and that is utter shite

Reactions: 1
All the stories she shared praising her. She really is online just looking for validation. She 100% has been in some sort of trouble re work, who lies and says they aren't working when they are!? She definitely said she had quit her role to do Instagram full time. Obviously back fired on her somewhere. I hate liars.
Cannot believe she even said she was thinking of going back for a full by pass. I get people have issues but she has had more support than most to lose weight. She was given a role with that fitness crew, huge support from them, foods to support weight loss and yet she still cried gallbladder surgery. If you want to, you'll always find an excuse. She needs to accept that weight loss takes effort. Getting up and doing the exercise, not eating the bad foods. I can't imagine going through surgery both physically and financially and even contemplating eating shite foods which she admitted she did. Proves what I've always thought, she never tackled her emotional reliance on food, just thought having the surgery would fix everything. She's one of these people who will always be a bit 'sick' as an excuse not to do XYZ.
Also, she's a liar, (confirmed now re job) so not to be trusted, much and all as she pleads honesty.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Jesus her stories today were a bit of a shock, she’s gained a lot of weight by the size of her in the videos this morning.

Jesus her stories today were a bit of a shock, she’s gained a lot of weight by the size of her in the videos this morning.
Yeah looked like she has gained. Although it was from the waist up. Maybe it was just the unflattering t-shirt? Anyway how can an 'influencer' influence without WiFi?? 🤔 🤭🤣

Another day out, at the cost of someone else. The poor child only gets wheeled out for a gifted day out. She brings him nowhere that she has to pay for herself. No soft plays or nothing. Can’t stomach a mean person. She doesn’t scrimp on treats and snacks for herself though.

Sad part is he hasn't consented to being shared all over social media platforms. Imagine having a childhood splashed publicly just because your parent doesn't want to pay and would rather sacrifice your privacy to get a few roller-coaster rides for free. Sad times.

Posting she's looking for a sander in the hope Woodies gift her one. Or she will tag all the brands she gets recommended (or sends herself to share) in the hope of the tag catching attention and she gets gifted one. Been round this block with her many times. It's so pathetic asking Instagram for recommendations.
A. Google sanders yourself
B. Pay for your tools yourself