JustinScarred

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_2620.jpeg

Eyewitness Re-enactment of the “Almost Punch” on Princess Night.
Is nobody safe from Spencer (The Bull) Emmoms?
He needs to be locked up, disgraceful! Someone said he reeked of booze too.

Last edited:
That channel is a cheap Louie Bee rip off, btw.
That's a bit harsh don't ya think? I see zero similarities between the two channels and think both channels are doing a great job in exposing BLOB. Aren't all creators who expose BLOB a good thing?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
An update from Justin, 4 hours ago, doesn't refer to BLAB at all but does thank everyone in general for all their support.
Sorry, Brickey but it looks like he's given your invite on to your crappy podcast the consideration it deserved (none) and is out enjoying life and having a great time instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Justin has his own thread to discuss whether he is a Saint or Sinner outside of what happened with BLAB. The BLAB threads move too quickly has it is just with their own crap!

Justin has his own thread to discuss whether he is a Saint or Sinner outside of what happened with BLAB. The BLAB threads move too quickly has it is just with their own crap!

I think you might have meant to post that over in the BLAB thread? Off topic over there about Justin is a bit annoying but it will settle down eventually. Once pretty much every vlogger was just an off topic in the Tim Tracker thread. That got really annoying.

Reactions: 3
I think you might have meant to post that over in the BLAB thread? Off topic over there about Justin is a bit annoying but it will settle down eventually. Once pretty much every vlogger was just an off topic in the Tim Tracker thread. That got really annoying.

Oops. meant it for the BLAB thread...yeah, my bad! I shouldn't be multitasking Tattle with work!!

Reactions: 2
Really enjoyed his latest video, well worth a watch if you feel like a change from all the usual Youtube Drama.

Reactions: 1
Not Justin related, but I was told a little bit about the upcoming Tiana's Bayou Adventure (relating to both Florida and California's).

All the Splash Mountain animatronics are going away. There were ideas to re-skin figures, but that idea was abandoned. There will be a lot of new figures populating the ride, more than what Florida's Splash Mountain had (not sure how advanced all of them will be, or if it will be like The Little Mermaid ride's Under the Sea creatures are).

One of the new songs for the ride is apparently very similar to the jazzy theme song at The Monster Mansion dark ride (formerly The Monster Plantation) at Six Flags Over Georgia.

The experience in California is obviously going to be quite different from the Florida version as the logs are different and they careen through the attraction at times.

No Facilier, which is a crime in my opinion.

Holy crap! I just watched my first Justin video in a long while, and I happened to watch it just after seeing videos from a few other vloggers. What a stark difference! I don't watch Justin often, partially because he doesn't put out content every day, but also because his high-energy presentation style can be exhausting at times. I watched the other vloggers dully point their cameras at whatever they happened to encounter and ramble about whatever thoughts happen to pop into their empty heads in the moment. I was pretty impressed with the perspective Justin provided, though. He carefully showed old photos of the places he visited, illustrating how they changed over time, going so far as to highlight the specific artists who carved the tiki statues decades ago.

I know that this isn't a fan site, but it's not a hate site either, so I wanted to give credit where it's due. I could really tell that Justin puts a LOT more effort into his videos than many of his peers.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He reminds me of one of the Beastie Boys crossed with "Nutty Professor" Jerry Lewis.

• Haha
If you’re in debt and have no savings it’s time to find another job. Or accept the fact that you’re a starving artist and stop crying about being poor. I have nothing against the guy but when I see crap like this it irritates me.

IMG_8288.jpeg

Reactions: 8
If you’re in debt and have no savings it’s time to find another job. Or accept the fact that you’re a starving artist and stop crying about being poor. I have nothing against the guy but when I see crap like this it irritates me.

View attachment 2313928
Why isn't Allie on welfare? Or does he not count the state paid for medical insurance we all assume she is on as support?

He would be a manager at a fast food restaurant if he didn't stumble on YouTube "fame".

He could be pulling in $9,000 a month on Patreon. Sure Southern California is an expensive place to live but I don't think he's in poverty at the moment.

1689602493788.png

Note the per patron figure at the bottom is somehow a broken estimate based on the last time he had the financial figures public way back in 2017!

1,075 current patrons average $8.52 per is about $9,000. Plus YouTube income plus whatever else.

View attachment 2313928
Judging by context, I assume he's responding to a fan's request for him to offer some type of merch?

It is disappointing to see that Justin, who makes some of the most entertaining videos of all the vloggers I watch, seems to be performing among the worst financially. Clearly the YouTube algorithm values quantity over quality.

That said, just because someone is good at something doesn't mean that they can turn that thing into a career. I find it a bit gross when YouTube doesn't quite pay the bills and vloggers resort to e-begging to subsidize their lifestyles of leisure (even more gross when those YouTubers are already sitting on a fortune -- which isn't the case with Justin). As much as I enjoy his content, I feel like it would be more responsible for him to get a "real" job to support his family and dig himself out of debt.

Why isn't Allie on welfare? Or does he not count the state paid for medical insurance we all assume she is on as support?

He would be a manager at a fast food restaurant if he didn't stumble on YouTube "fame".

He could be pulling in $9,000 a month on Patreon. Sure Southern California is an expensive place to live but I don't think he's in poverty at the moment.

View attachment 2314210

Note the per patron figure at the bottom is somehow a broken estimate based on the last time he had the financial figures public way back in 2017!

1,075 current patrons average $8.52 per is about $9,000. Plus YouTube income plus whatever else.
Ok so, 275k subs and videos averaging 20k-50k views for the most part with some spiking like Super Nintendo world at 600k.

I plugged that into influencermarketinghub.com and it estimates that he’s earning $22k-$37k per year and that doesn’t include some of the higher viewes videos that would gross more obviously.

1080 patrons are either $1 or $10….Not sure the stats.
Let’s say he makes $80k a year. There’s still federal and state taxes, potentially a 401k. Child support, etc… rent for that house is probably around $3k if not more.

yeah, I don’t know how he does it. The only real benefit is not having a schedule. Otherwise, I’ll take stability.