JustinScarred

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he ever going to marry Ally? If someone is your soulmate, wouldn’t you put a ring on it?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is he ever going to marry Ally? If someone is your soulmate, wouldn’t you put a ring on it?
Justin said in a vlog she's on much better insurance than his. So no they likely won't get married until her health issues are resolved. She's likely on a plan paid for with tax money for low or no income people.

• Sad
Justin said in a vlog she's on much better insurance than his. So no they likely won't get married until her health issues are resolved. She's likely on a plan paid for with tax money for low or no income people.
Which means Sucker Taxpayers like me are subsidizing her medical costs because her Fiancé would rather be Peter Pan than make a commitment to stop playing “grab ass” for a year and get a traditional job that would give them both great health insurance.

Absolutely disgusting. He’s clearly not a provider or someone that can think beyond himself.

Reactions: 8
I saw him at Wondercon this year, it was the last hour of the con and he was rushing through the con floor - he had his face turned away as he was filming because he seemed like he didn’t want anyone to bother him. Then I heard from someone apparently he doesn’t like people coming up to him in public. Who does he think he is Steven Spielberg ? I bet he smells he wears the same shirt all of the time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Ally is like a real nice house Façade but the interior is hot garbage. Has more medical emergencies than Ric Flair! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Reactions: 2
Which means Sucker Taxpayers like me are subsidizing her medical costs because her Fiancé would rather be Peter Pan than make a commitment to stop playing “grab ass” for a year and get a traditional job that would give them both great health insurance.

Absolutely disgusting. He’s clearly not a provider or someone that can think beyond himself.
He makes good money from Patreon alone, he can afford really insurance for them both but probably views it as a waste of money since she can get it for free if he doesn’t marry her 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 3
There's an old Justin Scarred vlog from years ago on one of his trips to Disneyland Paris, he's basically doing this same tit all along the railings in a ride queue. He is promptly told by CM's to knock it off and everyone in the line looked at him like wtf is wrong with you... It was great lol. Wish this was the case with Disneyland CM's when it comes to these obnoxious vloggers.
Can someone please find the video this is in? I want to see it. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
yeah, it seems as though alot of people WANT to like him, he does his research, knows how to edit pretty well, but the schtick is just so out of pocket. i dont like the fact that he asks for other peoples money to go do things that they themselves will probably never get to do. i remember a few years ago when he had the “famous friend” whos name he couldnt say for some reason, paying for disney world, premium resorts, disneyland paris. bullshit. he just never likes to show his cards that he can afford these things and his donations stop. i wonder if hes gonna be 60 still talking to a camera in goofy voices and asking for money. the latest video from Midsummer scream was crazy, he makes his friends set up his booth, stand around and watch everything with his “fans” while he runs off and films tit. guy seems intolerable

• Heart
yeah, it seems as though alot of people WANT to like him, he does his research, knows how to edit pretty well, but the schtick is just so out of pocket. i dont like the fact that he asks for other peoples money to go do things that they themselves will probably never get to do. i remember a few years ago when he had the “famous friend” whos name he couldnt say for some reason, paying for disney world, premium resorts, disneyland paris. bullshit. he just never likes to show his cards that he can afford these things and his donations stop. i wonder if hes gonna be 60 still talking to a camera in goofy voices and asking for money. the latest video from Midsummer scream was crazy, he makes his friends set up his booth, stand around and watch everything with his “fans” while he runs off and films tit. guy seems intolerable
His "friends" and family are his slaves. I couldn't get over how he kept whining about being tired even though everyone else was doing the work.

• Heart
Bingo! This encapsulates so much of what I feel about Justin. He's a great editor, I'm constantly impressed by how he films his videos. I don't know if he studied it in college but regardless, he's a very skilled content creator. I also resonated a lot with his Quest for Positivity. Without digressing too much to personal matters, his video about the Quest for Positivity was really important to me, especially as someone who struggles a lot with depression and anxiety.

However, it's hard to reconcile all these things I like about him with how creepy and sketchy he seems as a person. There's just so many red flags in his personal life that I can't support him anymore.

And I definitely agree. He seems to take advantage of his friends and family and uses them as free labor. I especially feel sorry for Ally. There's so much other things she could be doing with her life right now. She's in her twenties, seems very passionate about fashion & design, and lives so close to LA, she could easily move there and work there as a creative. Instead she's stuck doing random work for Justin or cooking for him.

so this asshole is going on about huge medical bills, no money. gofundme’s and he posts himself in the queue to renew his bleeping magic key pass. what a total and utter douche bag. why do people still support this neverland vloggers

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
So Ally had another procedure it seems... Leave it to Justin to make it allll about him and how stressed, and bored he was by it in his hospital vlog he uploaded. He once again referred "tiny" Ally, and it creeped me the duck out. His constant infantilization of her is gross, like she's this weak little girl that is absolutely helpless without him. I know many people document surgeries they go through on YT, but this feels unnecessarily invasive and 100% exploitative.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I know many people document surgeries they go through on YT, but this feels unnecessarily invasive and 100% exploitative.
As a reminder, if another GoFundMe starts up for Ally, no one please tell Justin until it gets to at least $30,000.

This will allow him to play the "Awww, Shucks, I didn't know about it" card again.

• Haha
So Ally had another procedure it seems... Leave it to Justin to make it allll about him and how stressed, and bored he was by it in his hospital vlog he uploaded. He once again referred "tiny" Ally, and it creeped me the duck out. His constant infantilization of her is gross, like she's this weak little girl that is absolutely helpless without him. I know many people document surgeries they go through on YT, but this feels unnecessarily invasive and 100% exploitative.
The poor girl has been through a lot. Just hope this time "IG Nurse" Katie does not get involved with Ally's recovery in any way.

surprise, hes hawking bootlegged, wooden diseny signa to take his child bride on a trip. also more medical bills but yet they could go to oogie boogie bash for $160 each. what a bleeping manchild he is.

$400 on Halloween blowmolds? 🤦‍♀️ No one give this man money. Also, I can’t believe how they went on and on about how Allie’s mom is like Mother Gothel in the Oogie Boogie Bash vlog. I thought that was so classless (regardless of whatever’s going on with them). And how Justin stole her away from her tower. YIKES. Goes with his sexist “everybody’s mother-in-law” shtick. And I can’t stand the stupid rat character (that was when I went looking for a gossip forum to see if anyone else felt the same way). Whew, just needed to get that off my chest!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8