Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
I’m glad this thread was created. I’ve always been a little conflicted when it comes to Justin. He creates some really entertaining videos, but I’ve unsubbed and resubbed a few times for various reasons. After his most recent video where he talked about the Go Fund Me, then spent a bunch of money on art, I may unsub for good. Ally seems genuinely sweet, but I can only hear about her surgery/condition so many times.

One of the things that has always left a bad taste in my mouth with Justin is a video from a few years ago where he told people to not bother him if they saw him with a camera in his hand. It was from one of those “Sometimes Vlogs” where he just rambles to the camera.

It also drives me nuts how he always shows up late to everything. He seems to start off most of his vlogs by commenting how late in the day it is, and how he’s pressed for time.

Ok, I think I’ve convinced myself I can unsubscribe from his channel now.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

likeandsubscribe

Chatty Member
I started one of his videos about Disney one time about a year ago. I can’t remember what it was about, but I remember thinking, “another guy without a job” and turning it off.
Ridiculous to put out there that his checking account is overdrawn, I would be so embarrassed to publicly state that as a grown adult (and I live below the poverty line).
These grifters will exploit any situation they can to get free money.

Reactions: 19
The fact that he basically groomed ally when she was either a minor or barely 18 is enough for me to dislike him

Reactions: 19

diskneelvr

VIP Member
I've always felt weird about their relationship but ignored it for the most part. I really hate how he basically infantalizes her ..."poor little Ally" always talking about how small and meager she is. It's definitely some freaky daddy daughter shit. She seems like a nice person anyway but also obsessed with Instagram and appearances like all these influencers.

Look at the thumbnail from the latest video and tell me they aren't trying to capitalize off of her illness. It's just sickening... I'm over them.
It gives me major red flags whenever he talks about how “little and tiny and small” Ally is. Without getting too personal it’s very triggering because the way he talks about her and describes her is the same way child groomers talk about/to their victims.

I’d bet the house they were talking when she was underage. Shortly after she turned 18 they got together (or when it was made public)

I’m around Justin’s age and I remember thinking there is nothing I have in common with a young woman that age nor would I have any interest in spending time with a woman that young at my age. Society has tried to make it normalized for an older man to be with a much younger woman but it’s fucking gross! Especially with the little girl comments he makes all the time about little Ally! Makes me sick to even type all this.

Don’t forget Justin had to help Ally sneak out and break free from her Parents house. She left everything behind and left with Justin to be together. Ally’s Family has tried for years to try and get in contact with her but she wants nothing to do with them.

Justin has said before Ally’s family hates him. Hmmm I wonder why…

• Heart
Reactions: 17

primordia

Chatty Member
I've always felt weird about their relationship but ignored it for the most part. I really hate how he basically infantalizes her ..."poor little Ally" always talking about how small and meager she is. It's definitely some freaky daddy daughter shit. She seems like a nice person anyway but also obsessed with Instagram and appearances like all these influencers.

Look at the thumbnail from the latest video and tell me they aren't trying to capitalize off of her illness. It's just sickening... I'm over them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

KTsguntsmellslikesalami

I geniuinely think Justin makes entertaining videos.

A few thoughts though...

1. He may be an ephebophile does anyone know what he ex-wife looks like?

2. He states in his latest video that someone set up a gofund me and raised 10k for Ally's surgery before he knew and could stop it....has he stopped it yet?

3. After that he goes and buys art, and you can see the price tag on one of them and it says $100 something dollars. He buys 3 of them. That is not the habits of someone who is in any financial distress.

4. He says he leaves the house to buy food and then leaves all day and returns when she is asleep. That is a piece of shit thing to do.

4. His voices are stupid as fuck. Spongebob, Peewee, the old west miner. Shut up and be a damn human.

• Heart

UncleLester

VIP Member
Ally clearly enjoys the social media clout (that comes with being associated to Justin) by the amount of time she spends on Instagram.

I always found that slightly amusing because on camera she has the personality and charisma of Teller from Penn and Teller…and I don’t think she knows any magic tricks.

• Haha

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
I am creeped out by their relationship. JS just creeps me out period, so much second hand embarrassment for his son!

I feel for Ally, her condition sounds ROUGH.
I agree. Plus having Justin there bouncing off the walls, doing all of his stupid voices and accents while trying to heal from surgery would be pure misery.

Reactions: 14
I am creeped out by their relationship. JS just creeps me out period, so much second hand embarrassment for his son!

I feel for Ally, her condition sounds ROUGH.

Reactions: 13

littleleota

Glad to see this thread here. I just recently discovered this site while going down a rabbithole to find out the truth behind whether or not ATW actually trolled anyone, and landed here. I was a big JS fan in his earlier videos. I could see he was a manchild, but I didn't mind so much at first. Then one day here comes this girlfriend... she looked young, but so do I- my sisters and I all look ten years younger than we are, so it never bugged me that she looked so young. But he kept calling her little, tiny, etc, and that was odd. Then there's the video- I don't remember what year or title at this point- where they're sitting in a car, and for some reason he's pressuring her to say what high school she went to. She is obv reluctant and does it anyway, and that was one weird freaking uncomfortable dynamic to watch, and it bugged me enough to look up said high school, with her name, and discovered she was 17 when they met.

Suddenly all this talk about how her family hates him, they kept her like Rapunzel in a tower, and all his 'she's so little' all came together, and it was clear this guy *wants* people to know how young she is. Now the 'all the haters didn't want us to be together' hits different. Well of course her family hates him! Some 38 yr old man gets together with my 17 yr old, convinces her to run away and be with him, not only am I going to hate him, I'm probably going to end up in jail. I cannot imagine what the family must have gone through.

SO gross. Then you think about the fact that his ex-wife and him were together since he was 15, and then she dumped him on Valentine's Day when the kid was 5 (kid can go to school, no longer need the house-husband be home all day), and yep. Justin talks about how when he hugged Ally the first time it was like a thousand Cupid's arrows shooting into him... no dude that's just your psychology revisiting being 15 and falling in love again. A grown man doesn't respond to that like he's a teenager, he freaking looks at this CHILD in front of him, and STEPS AWAY. 17 doesn't seem young when you're 17, but it does when you're in your 30s- or at least, it should.

I hadn't looked at his Ig in ages but it came up out of nowhere, and there she was all in a serious medical situation. This road trip corresponds with a sudden change in his IG content, where one day, he's using Ally's medical situation for views, a GoFundMe, and then suddenly nothing about her. All those public IG posts must have got her family's attention. My theory is someone in her family showed up during this life-threatening time she's in and so he took off. I would hope they take her home, but I doubt she will be out from under his creepy spell until she herself is old enough to realize how young she was when he took advantage of her crush on him.

Dude is emotionally stunted and needs therapy. She's going to need therapy when she finally gets away from this guy who's been engaged for her all these years and won't freaking marry her because 'I can't afford to in the way I want to marry her' and NOW I wonder if he gets spousal support from his ex wife, having been a house husband all those years, and if that's the case, if he will lose it if he remarries. I mean why wait, you claim this perfect love story, a city hall marriage ought to be good enough.

• Heart

UncleLester

VIP Member
I am pretty sure Justin said in a vlog they aren't married because she is on some health insurance for low income people that is far better than the insurance he has. Could she have had deductibles and expenses to pay even with her insurance? Possibly I don't know how good such insurance is in California.
That’s right!

Let little old taxpayers like me subsidize Ally’s “low income health insurance” so Justin doesn’t have to get an Adult Job with good benefits and actually marry Ally.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
I agree. Plus having Justin there bouncing off the walls, doing all of his stupid voices and accents while trying to heal from surgery would be pure misery.
Don’t forget ghouls like “GI Nurse KT” coming in to change your post op dressings & cook for you with those crusty sausage fingers! A whole nightmare!

Leela_M

The texts: The moms threats re: telling his fans what Justin is made of and telling her “someone goes to jail this crap is on you” seems suspicious (my speculation) - makes me wonder if Ally *was* underage when they started ‘talking’/texting but not underage when she started running off to spend time with him in Anaheim. She needed to be ‘saved’ from her home life and he provided that. She might be happy now but I believe there was manipulation on both sides (from her mom and from him). I know I’d be beyond angry if some 30 something year old man was messaging my teenage daughter.
The GoFundMe/Van: The van was the worst purchase he could have made with a medically in need fiancé at home and parents helping out his overdrawn bank account - but he needs to relieve his punk rock touring glory days! IMO, he’s mentally never left those days. Anyway - used to be a big fan but something about him doesn’t sit right with me.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s still up and running.

View attachment 1035606
I think at least once in every video he complains about his finances. It makes me wonder if he’s one of those who complains, but in real life he’s doing ok but maybe has some problems with his spending habits. We saw evidence of this in the last video with the mad dash to the ATM so he could buy those tiki things.

It makes me wonder…will he ask that the GFM get cancelled, and everyone get a refund (if that’s even a thing), or will it go straight into his pocket? Who am I kidding? He’ll take that money without blinking an eye. I don’t know how the medical insurance would be structured, but would they even need that much for medical expenses if they are covered by health insurance?

What will Justin buy with this new cash flow, I wonder?
yeah,his x wife was the drummer in his band … Here she is

0BDB6014-9372-4770-A84D-6B3CEF63A2CF.jpeg

I geniuinely think Justin makes entertaining videos.

A few thoughts though...

1. He may be an ephebophile does anyone know what he ex-wife looks like?

2. He states in his latest video that someone set up a gofund me and raised 10k for Ally's surgery before he knew and could stop it....has he stopped it yet?

3. After that he goes and buys art, and you can see the price tag on one of them and it says $100 something dollars. He buys 3 of them. That is not the habits of someone who is in any financial distress.

4. He says he leaves the house to buy food and then leaves all day and returns when she is asleep. That is a piece of shit thing to do.

4. His voices are stupid as fuck. Spongebob, Peewee, the old west miner. Shut up and be a damn human.
EF27D17E-ADE0-4692-8A41-4D6E024C8736.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

DukeOfKent

Chatty Member
I've been hot and cold on Justin since I first encountered his videos. On the one hand, he is VERY energetic and brings an interesting perspective to some of the places he visits. On the other hand, he is VERY energetic to the point that he can be exhausting to watch. I watch only a few of his videos and haven't kept up with him (I didn't know about Allie's health problems, for example). He can be fun to watch, but I really have to be in the right mood for his catchphrases and wAcKy voices.

His statement about not using any of the GoFundMe funds to buy his van comes across as willfully ignorant. Guess what? Money is fungible. The van money could have gone to Allie's treatment, but it's easier to do some e-begging instead. His dad having to bail him out from an overdrawn checking account should have been the wake-up call that his chosen line of "work" is literally not paying the bills.

Reactions: 11

diskneelvr

VIP Member
I like Justin & Ally but the video with Ally going to the Hospital didn’t sit well with me. I understand they share a lot of their lives with their viewers in their vlogs but some things are meant to be kept private. The shot of them in bed the night before Ally’s surgery, the camera set up to get the shot of them “leaving to the Hospital”, the shot of Ally getting wheeled off and then there’s the videos of Justin waiting around the Hospital waiting for Ally. All of this could have not been vlogged. It was very strategic how it was shot & then uploaded very fast (to get $$$$ donations). Justin can’t leave to go put money into his overdrawn account but his Parents can? He is too busy trying to get the vlog up to bring money in!

Justin & Ally both knew about the GoFundMe and addressed it in their IG Stories grateful for it. There was never a mention of do not donate or they are going to close it/return the money. Tyler (Justin’s friend) was taking peoples donations to Ally privately thru her Venmo. Who knows how much they have raised so far.

Its obvious over the years Justin appears to be terrible at managing his money and priorities but the art show / buying the art during this time was huge 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

Jotham

So we kinda blew up the BLAB thread this week. 😅 To anyone new to this thread, welcome!

I'll kinda give me own personal opinion on the whole Justin/Ally thing.

I do think there's a possibility that they only started dating once Ally turned 18, but it doesn't change how creepy the whole dynamic is. For one thing, just because their relationship is legal doesn't undermine how ethical it is. The whole backstory of how Ally cut ties with her family alone just shows how sketchy the dynamic is. And it's hard to ignore the fact that there's a huge power imbalance in the relationship.

I will add though, one thing I noticed before that looks suspicious is the fact that Justin's liked Ally's Instagram photos before 2014. This picture for instance was taken when Ally was only 16. Of course, he could've also just started liking the photos after they met (though idk why you would do that).

Attachments

• Wow