JustinScarred

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Creating a space for folks to vent & share their thoughts on JustinScarred.

If anyone would like to post a summary, please feel free to.

Reactions: 9
I’m glad this thread was created. I’ve always been a little conflicted when it comes to Justin. He creates some really entertaining videos, but I’ve unsubbed and resubbed a few times for various reasons. After his most recent video where he talked about the Go Fund Me, then spent a bunch of money on art, I may unsub for good. Ally seems genuinely sweet, but I can only hear about her surgery/condition so many times.

One of the things that has always left a bad taste in my mouth with Justin is a video from a few years ago where he told people to not bother him if they saw him with a camera in his hand. It was from one of those “Sometimes Vlogs” where he just rambles to the camera.

It also drives me nuts how he always shows up late to everything. He seems to start off most of his vlogs by commenting how late in the day it is, and how he’s pressed for time.

Ok, I think I’ve convinced myself I can unsubscribe from his channel now.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I started one of his videos about Disney one time about a year ago. I can’t remember what it was about, but I remember thinking, “another guy without a job” and turning it off.
Ridiculous to put out there that his checking account is overdrawn, I would be so embarrassed to publicly state that as a grown adult (and I live below the poverty line).
These grifters will exploit any situation they can to get free money.

Reactions: 19
The fact that he basically groomed ally when she was either a minor or barely 18 is enough for me to dislike him

Reactions: 19
I am creeped out by their relationship. JS just creeps me out period, so much second hand embarrassment for his son!

I feel for Ally, her condition sounds ROUGH.

Reactions: 13
I am creeped out by their relationship. JS just creeps me out period, so much second hand embarrassment for his son!

I feel for Ally, her condition sounds ROUGH.
I agree. Plus having Justin there bouncing off the walls, doing all of his stupid voices and accents while trying to heal from surgery would be pure misery.

Reactions: 14
I agree. Plus having Justin there bouncing off the walls, doing all of his stupid voices and accents while trying to heal from surgery would be pure misery.
Don’t forget ghouls like “GI Nurse KT” coming in to change your post op dressings & cook for you with those crusty sausage fingers! A whole nightmare!

Reactions: 13
Yeah the whole Ally thing has really rubbed me the wrong way. When you’re healing the last thing you’ll want is a camera in your face, especially when she’s not particularly active in the vlogs anyway.

Reactions: 11
Yeah the whole Ally thing has really rubbed me the wrong way. When you’re healing the last thing you’ll want is a camera in your face, especially when she’s not particularly active in the vlogs anyway.
Seriously! He also has an extremely punchable face 🤡 His theatrics are grating.

I geniuinely think Justin makes entertaining videos.

A few thoughts though...

1. He may be an ephebophile does anyone know what he ex-wife looks like?

2. He states in his latest video that someone set up a gofund me and raised 10k for Ally's surgery before he knew and could stop it....has he stopped it yet?

3. After that he goes and buys art, and you can see the price tag on one of them and it says $100 something dollars. He buys 3 of them. That is not the habits of someone who is in any financial distress.

4. He says he leaves the house to buy food and then leaves all day and returns when she is asleep. That is a piece of tit thing to do.

4. His voices are stupid as duck. Spongebob, Peewee, the old west miner. Shut up and be a damn human.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

A few thoughts though...

2. He states in his latest video that someone set up a gofund me and raised 10k for Ally's surgery before he knew and could stop it....has he stopped it yet?

3. After that he goes and buys art, and you can see the price tag on one of them and it says $100 something dollars. He buys 3 of them. That is not the habits of someone who is in any financial distress.

4. He says he leaves the house to buy food and then leaves all day and returns when she is asleep. That is a piece of tit thing to do.

4. His voices are stupid as duck. Spongebob, Peewee, the old west miner. Shut up and be a damn human.
It’s still up and running.

57946849-8474-429D-BD66-5D7F52665FF1.png

I think at least once in every video he complains about his finances. It makes me wonder if he’s one of those who complains, but in real life he’s doing ok but maybe has some problems with his spending habits. We saw evidence of this in the last video with the mad dash to the ATM so he could buy those tiki things.

It makes me wonder…will he ask that the GFM get cancelled, and everyone get a refund (if that’s even a thing), or will it go straight into his pocket? Who am I kidding? He’ll take that money without blinking an eye. I don’t know how the medical insurance would be structured, but would they even need that much for medical expenses if they are covered by health insurance?

What will Justin buy with this new cash flow, I wonder?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 10

View attachment 1035606
I think at least once in every video he complains about his finances. It makes me wonder if he’s one of those who complains, but in real life he’s doing ok but maybe has some problems with his spending habits. We saw evidence of this in the last video with the mad dash to the ATM so he could buy those tiki things.

It makes me wonder…will he ask that the GFM get cancelled, and everyone get a refund (if that’s even a thing), or will it go straight into his pocket? Who am I kidding? He’ll take that money without blinking an eye. I don’t know how the medical insurance would be structured, but would they even need that much for medical expenses if they are covered by health insurance?

He is shady, IMO. Who complains so publicly about being broke and then films themselves running to the ATM to buy hundreds of dollars worth of vintage art pieces?! I mean if it was medication, medical supplies for Ally he needed to buy I would totally understand the need to rush out and withdraw some $$$ to pay for those kind of things. Alas this was purely for his own selfish needs, makes me wonder what type of bait-and-switch money schemes he *isn’t filming* if he can be so brazen about this.

View attachment 1035606

yeah,his x wife was the drummer in his band … Here she is

0BDB6014-9372-4770-A84D-6B3CEF63A2CF.jpeg

A few thoughts though...

EF27D17E-ADE0-4692-8A41-4D6E024C8736.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought he was close friends with Adam. If so, his recent close dealings with Katie and Best Life & Beyond show no loyalty to his friend Adam after all they did to him.

His Ex works in animal control, thinks she’s a real police officer and is problematic from what I’ve heard 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I like Justin & Ally but the video with Ally going to the Hospital didn’t sit well with me. I understand they share a lot of their lives with their viewers in their vlogs but some things are meant to be kept private. The shot of them in bed the night before Ally’s surgery, the camera set up to get the shot of them “leaving to the Hospital”, the shot of Ally getting wheeled off and then there’s the videos of Justin waiting around the Hospital waiting for Ally. All of this could have not been vlogged. It was very strategic how it was shot & then uploaded very fast (to get $$$$ donations). Justin can’t leave to go put money into his overdrawn account but his Parents can? He is too busy trying to get the vlog up to bring money in!

Justin & Ally both knew about the GoFundMe and addressed it in their IG Stories grateful for it. There was never a mention of do not donate or they are going to close it/return the money. Tyler (Justin’s friend) was taking peoples donations to Ally privately thru her Venmo. Who knows how much they have raised so far.

Its obvious over the years Justin appears to be terrible at managing his money and priorities but the art show / buying the art during this time was huge 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

I like Justin & Ally but the video with Ally going to the Hospital didn’t sit well with me. I understand they share a lot of their lives with their viewers in their vlogs but some things are meant to be kept private. The shot of them in bed the night before Ally’s surgery, the camera set up to get the shot of them “leaving to the Hospital”, the shot of Ally getting wheeled off and then there’s the videos of Justin waiting around the Hospital waiting for Ally. All of this could have not been vlogged. It was very strategic how it was shot & then uploaded very fast (to get $$$$ donations). Justin can’t leave to go put money into his overdrawn account but his Parents can? He is too busy trying to get the vlog up to bring money in!

Justin & Ally both knew about the GoFundMe and addressed it in their IG Stories grateful for it. There was never a mention of do not donate or they are going to close it/return the money. Tyler (Justin’s friend) was taking peoples donations to Ally privately thru her Venmo. Who knows how much they have raised so far.

Its obvious over the years Justin appears to be terrible at managing his money and priorities but the art show / buying the art during this time was huge 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩
The audacity lol. I mean part of me feels like his stunted brain is stuck in 1996, thus he didn’t think there was anything wrong with this purchase. Sort of like a child that got allowance $ and immediately blows it all on a video game or something. That would be on par with a kid, not a nearly 40 year old man. 🚩🚩🚩 It’s also creepy.

Reactions: 8