JustinScarred

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Justin's YouTube Channel fails he can always voice Sonic the Hedgehog.

Timestamped

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Was scrolling on tik tok only to see this clown pop up on my fyp 🙄 does he really need to be everywhere ? More SpongeBob yelling on another app, joy 🙄

• Sick
I like his videos but he continues to mention how bad his financial situation is and how many medical bills they have and then in the next breath…is buying Ally a magic key, going to new england to look at leaves and showing off his massive Batman toy collection that has to be worth thousands.
Starting to think he is a down low grifter

Reactions: 10
Here's Justin following the lead of Adam the Woo and using a "confused old man" face for his video thumbnail.
1673707923390.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So how did he afford his recent trip to Disneyland Paris? I thought he was broke? Perhaps his benefactor Bob Gurr funded his trip?

Reactions: 3
So how did he afford his recent trip to Disneyland Paris? I thought he was broke? Perhaps his benefactor Bob Gurr funded his trip?
I was wondering the same thing. For someone who talks about all the financial troubles and debt, he sure does spend a lot.
And Ally wasn’t invited I guess. I know she’s back in classes for her fashion stuff, but Paris is her most favorite place ever

Reactions: 4
Years (quite a few) back I thought Justin was adorable (I feel like Adam the Woo used to think that also). He does know his Disney stuff, and actually so much more beyond Disney. I think he is actually talented at these videos. But the behind the scenes stuff and drama is so perplexing. It's so odd to me that it seems like Ally has been written off of his show.

Reactions: 5
Years (quite a few) back I thought Justin was adorable (I feel like Adam the Woo used to think that also). He does know his Disney stuff, and actually so much more beyond Disney. I think he is actually talented at these videos. But the behind the scenes stuff and drama is so perplexing. It's so odd to me that it seems like Ally has been written off of his show.
What drama is going on behind the scenes?

Maybe Ally is finally waking up and seeing that Justin is not a catch. If she’s the love of his life, he should’ve married her by now.

Reactions: 3
I enjoyed the Disneyland Paris and Paris videos and his interview of Bret Iwan. But, I started avoiding his videos years ago because I hate the voice he does and the jump cuts.
So, I’m conflicted but I won’t be subbing.

I enjoyed the Disneyland Paris and Paris videos and his interview of Bret Iwan. But, I started avoiding his videos years ago because I hate the voice he does and the jump cuts.
So, I’m conflicted but I won’t be subbing.
Oh yeah I totally get that, sometimes he seems like a kid who needs Ritalin. I've never subscribed to anyone or anything on YouTube. I used to watch Tim Tracker, thank God I never subscribed to that.

Reactions: 1
Oh yeah I totally get that, sometimes he seems like a kid who needs Ritalin. I've never subscribed to anyone or anything on YouTube. I used to watch Tim Tracker, thank God I never subscribed to that.
Tim tracker was the first one I found back in 2017. I was on medical leave on the couch for a month and wanted to see what WDW was like at that time. He used to be alright and informative but, change is a constant.

Towards the end of his Super Nintendo World video today, he said he's flying out to yet another park destination. I wonder if he's headed out to Tokyo Disney? And like I said earlier, how on earth can he afford such an expensive trip (if that is indeed his destination)?

I think he said in someone else's Nintendo vlog he was going Orlando.

So I've got some Disneyland gossip to spill, and it has nothing to do with Justin, but I don't know where else to put it anonymously.

We know California's Splash Mountain will be closing to change to Tiana's Bayou Adventure.

But another mountain is coming up on the chopping block. A Disneyland icon. The Matterhorn.

Now, my initial reaction to this was, "Oh, they are just adding Elsa, right?" But in this case, the reason for the closure has to do with the poor condition of the structure of the mountain itself.

Two different rumors are in play. The mountain itself could be demolished and then rebuilt in the same location. Or the mountain could be rebuilt in a new location near Small World.

I have no idea if the abominable snowman theme would remain or if they would do the obvious thing and put in Marshmallow.

While this sounds insane, it is worth noting that Tokyo Disneyland's Space Mountain is being rebuilt right now.

• Sad