JustinScarred

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow, this latest video at Enchanted Forest in Oregon reminded me of the Lester's Possum Park sequence in a Goofy Movie. London is the perfect foil for Justin.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He also keeps complaining about being poor but gets flown out by his rich friend to Paris.

I get it if his rich friend paid for everything, but it's still just in poor taste to whine so much about bills and finances then suddenly be in Paris.

His entitlement with stuff like Disneyland Paris is glaring. Some people would kill to visit once and he acts like the mayor and doesn't seem to appreciate how much he gets to visit on the other side of the world. Like when he whined about the Disneyland Paris Hotel not being open so they couldn't stay there like normal.

He also basically just redoes the same exact videos at Disneyland Paris. Literally, go watch any of his videos and it's almost a carbon copy. He has to show the dragon under the castle every time with the same type of dramatic intro. We get it dude.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He also keeps complaining about being poor but gets flown out by his rich friend to Paris.

I get it if his rich friend paid for everything, but it's still just in poor taste to whine so much about bills and finances then suddenly be in Paris.

His entitlement with stuff like Disneyland Paris is glaring. Some people would kill to visit once and he acts like the mayor and doesn't seem to appreciate how much he gets to visit on the other side of the world. Like when he whined about the Disneyland Paris Hotel not being open so they couldn't stay there like normal.

He also basically just redoes the same exact videos at Disneyland Paris. Literally, go watch any of his videos and it's almost a carbon copy. He has to show the dragon under the castle every time with the same type of dramatic intro. We get it dude.
I'm not convinced his friend even exists. I would not be surprised if he is actually spending on these absurd trips and that is why he's having money problems.

Reactions: 8
Paris at least 2 or 3 times in a year? That’s probably $15k at least. Assuming he’s staying in a hotel.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
He needs to learn there are more places to see in Europe than just France. Yes, it's beautiful...but dang, how many times can he film the same exact thing and expect people to watch the same exact thing.

Just a quick train ride will take them to some other countries I'm sure viewers would love to see.

But no "rich friend" money taking care of that I guess.

Reactions: 6
Ally just posted on Instagram that Justin bought her the Vivienne Westwood necklace she wanted.
Hmmmm broke my ass.
Justin makes a lot of money from patreon alone, having over 1K paid supporters on there. He is definitely far from broke. #Don'tSendTheseGriftersAnyMoney

Reactions: 7
Justin makes a lot of money from patreon alone, having over 1K paid supporters on there. He is definitely far from broke. #Don'tSendTheseGriftersAnyMoney
I enjoy some of his videos but I would never send that smarmy little weasel a dime of my hard earned money.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I enjoy Justin's videos from time to time. You can tell he puts a lot of effort into learning about everything that he shows, brings lots of energy to his on-camera performance, and puts together a very tightly-edited presentation. Compare him to Paging Mr "What should I eat today?" Morrow or Adam the "Woopeat" Woo or Jackie Super "Yawwwwnnnn" Enthused, and the difference is night and day. It's disappointing that he doesn't get the views of those other vloggers, but sadly the YouTube algorithm rewards quantity rather than quality.

And that's where it gets especially frustrating to me that he's constantly crying poverty. If what you're doing isn't paying the bills, don't beg your few viewers to just give you money -- instead, you've got to be innovative and change things up to do better. Or, [gasp!] get a real job to supplement your passion project.

The France Sometimes Vlog was the first video of his I couldn’t finish (and that’s saying a lot!). It’s a shame because I’ve learned so much from his videos and have really enjoyed some of them in the past. But the constant complaining about how poor they are (while on a free trip to Paris?!) is too much. I wonder if Ally has a job. Other YouTubers do sponsorships to help fund their channels. Sure, it can be annoying, but I’d rather watch an ad for Hello Fresh than hear him guilt trip his viewers into giving him money.

Reactions: 7
Is he still claiming that he can't marry Ally because she'll lose her health insurance?

• Heart
The France Sometimes Vlog was the first video of his I couldn’t finish (and that’s saying a lot!). It’s a shame because I’ve learned so much from his videos and have really enjoyed some of them in the past. But the constant complaining about how poor they are (while on a free trip to Paris?!) is too much. I wonder if Ally has a job. Other YouTubers do sponsorships to help fund their channels. Sure, it can be annoying, but I’d rather watch an ad for Hello Fresh than hear him guilt trip his viewers into giving him money.
Mr. I've Been to Paris so Many Times it is Just like Baltimore to me Scarred

Reactions: 3
My god man, how many times do you have to complain about your shoulder and show the footage of you falling?

He's one of those people that just loves attention and sympathy for injuries and illness. He talks about his various ailments all the time, it's insanity.

Justin has always been my favorite Youtuber to watch, but it just feels like every video becomes the same video as the last. It's not as noticeable as the Woopeats because he doesn't upload as much, but if you pay attention he literally makes the same jokes in the same way for the same places.

Reactions: 9
Three weeks before Christmas sounds like the perfect time to mention to your gullible stans how difficult your life is. Maybe the timing is just a coincidence. Not.

Merry Griftmas Justin 💰

IMG_7555.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
There he goes begging for money again on instagram, using Ally's medical condition to guilt people into donating.

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 4