JustCherbear3.0 #6 saving for the wedding of the year, wee John better punt more gear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cher lets Toni fire the balls for her - so plain to see
Absolutely. She just thrives off all the dramas that go down in her box. Makes wee bullets for the dafties to fire for her and she sits there drinking her tea, smoking like a chimney and smirking away to herself 🙄

Reactions: 12
Stacey wanted to be their pal and got tossed to the kerb when they got fed up with her - now to me they are most defo bullying her on that live, stacey has tried to talk to cher in a live last week and she says i am ignoring her it was day kids started back to school - cant believe how its ok for them to have a past but no Stacey - stacey should not try to explain herself to them !!! Different rules for different fools here
Still don't know what she actually done but the lassie sounded as if she was trying to take responsibility for the tit she had done, and apologised for it and accepted that it would not change the fact that she'd done wrong it in the first place!

Reactions: 8
Toni’s go to is to say people said she deserved her abuse, obviously we don’t see what goes on that’s not plastered on lives but I’ve yet to see anyone mention Toni’s abuse without them talking to her about it in a live.
She thinks having her trauma allows her to be a nasty wee piece of work but it bleeping doesn’t. She was saying yesterday how she was going to become a bully now and stuff but how she can’t realise she’s been a bully all along I’ll never know!
Every single one of them is rotten to the core

Reactions: 9
Still don't know what she actually done but the lassie sounded as if she was trying to take responsibility for the tit she had done, and apologised for it and accepted that it would not change the fact that she'd done wrong it in the first place!
she apparently told a guy to unalive himself. Some people saying he was autistic, stacey said he wasn’t. He had been saying to her to give him money or he would unalive himself. Think she was getting trolled badly as well from what i gathered and she just snapped and said it. Its disgusting to say that to someone but so is what Duggy said when he used the M word but he never got an ounce of the treatment stacey got this morning.

Reactions: 6
They’ve all got a cheek. They’ve all been racist or transphobic or said some other offensive tit and never apologised for it or received half as much backlash as they’ve just given that lassie. They are nowhere near perfect so to act that way was shocking. Difference between argument/calling someone out and downright bullying and not letting someone explain. They don’t know the other side of the story. They don’t know wit the lassie went through. It’s just wild they’re so involved but when it’s anything else the mouths are shut 😂

Reactions: 7
she apparently told a guy to unalive himself. Some people saying he was autistic, stacey said he wasn’t. He had been saying to her to give him money or he would unalive himself. Think she was getting trolled badly as well from what i gathered and she just snapped and said it. Its disgusting to say that to someone but so is what Duggy said when he used the M word but he never got an ounce of the treatment stacey got this morning.
Aye it’s bang out to say that to someone but that lot don’t have the moral high ground there because they’ve all said and done vile stuff to other people multiple times!
There’s Lala in moaning she’s not allowed to go live in the hospital… too bleeping right if I was a nurse or a patient on the ward I’d not want to sit and listen to that shite all day while trying to go about my business 🤯

Reactions: 9
A wonder wit they’d actually do if the lassie hurt herself. Someone made a video saying that and they’re basically just not caring. So wit if it actually happened would they continue to not care??? Cos at the end of the day no matter wit happened you have caused that? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Yeah by the sounds of it the girl has been horrible, she said it herself. Even said her dead mum would be disgusted by it but she sounds like she's trying to take responsibility for it. The way they all sat and mocked her was disgusting, speaking about what she'd done wrong as if they're not a bunch of scumbags themselves!

Reactions: 7
Yeah by the sounds of it the girl has been horrible, she said it herself. Even said her dead mum would be disgusted by it but she sounds like she's trying to take responsibility for it. The way they all sat and mocked her was disgusting, speaking about what she'd done wrong as if they're not a bunch of scumbags themselves!
The hypocrisy is pishing out them.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That’s exactly what’s going to happen on that app. Someone will unalive themselves and Cher will just be sat there with a big fat smirk on her puss going “it wiznae me! Aye ok it happened in my live and the perpetrator was in ma boax and I was goading it to happen the whole time! But it wiznae actually me wot done it!”

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.