JustCherbear3.0 #6 saving for the wedding of the year, wee John better punt more gear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet it’s mad Laura with the shite accent she’s been on her high horse a wee while now
Keep cheating on your husbands you wee slags they probably deserve it anyway men are trash 😚
Thanks I’m going to become the female Aldo who wants pumped

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bet it’s mad Laura with the shite accent she’s been on her high horse a wee while now
Keep cheating on your husbands you wee slags they probably deserve it anyway men are trash 😚
After the stuff she said about Roland, she has shown herself to be a nasty piece of work. No surprise that Cher still entertains her pish.

Thanks I’m going to become the female Aldo who wants pumped
Think Kdawg has took that title 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Laura Turnbulls live she’s mentioned having a twin , there’s two of them 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Alannas just been in the box on that Angela’s live saying the day she found her dad dead Ryan was giving her abuse for being upset going ‘what about me what about my dad my dads died too’. And the day of the funeral he was giving her abuse too because she stayed at the funeral tea, he caused a riot.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Alanna overdosed & Ryan came up to the hospital wanting a blow job
FFS Rydo 😭

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Alanna overdosed & Ryan came up to the hospital wanting a blow job
FFS Rydo 😭
Am not saying I don’t believe Alana that this happened, but with all the shite flying about and all the he says she says I’m sceptical about some of the stories 👀 would people have been allowed to visit in the hospital in June 2019? Is that not like peak pandemic when people weren’t allowed in? Or have I got my years wrong 🫠

Reactions: 1
Am not saying I don’t believe Alana that this happened, but with all the shite flying about and all the he says she says I’m sceptical about some of the stories 👀 would people have been allowed to visit in the hospital in June 2019? Is that not like peak pandemic when people weren’t allowed in? Or have I got my years wrong 🫠
Year wrong first lock down was March? 2020

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.