JustCherbear3.0 #6 saving for the wedding of the year, wee John better punt more gear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw I take that back then, I can’t mind when bleeping anything happened over the last few years 😭
Ryan’s a bleep
Past two years are a write off for everyone think😭

Rydo’s live with king Scottish shouting justice for Rhys & deflecting with Amy Glass

Reactions: 3
Am not saying I don’t believe Alana that this happened, but with all the shite flying about and all the he says she says I’m sceptical about some of the stories 👀 would people have been allowed to visit in the hospital in June 2019? Is that not like peak pandemic when people weren’t allowed in? Or have I got my years wrong 🫠
We were in lockdown 2020 and 2021 things would of been normal in June 2019

Reactions: 3
Just read the end of the last thread made me laugh considering I thought a one of the lassies was black at first from her little profile photo til I opened her tiktok and realised she’s fake tanned tae duck

• Haha
Reactions: 1
👋 I turn my back for a day and you fuckers have moved house, I’ll be back once I’ve caught up 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've missed it all cos i was too busy playing with my bleeping Lego 😂

Why do i believe Alanna? We know what she's like but something about the things she is saying rings too true.

Maybe the bottle of pinot grigio i've just finished has something to do with it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Why do i believe Alanna? We know what she's like but something about the things she is saying rings too true.

Maybe the bottle of pinot grigio i've just finished has something to do with it.

I fully believe her as well. Ryan's reaction to the entire thing has sold her side of the story to me if I'm honest

I believe her too, it was also so obvious when she backtracked and said she was mistaken that he had basically bribed her! He played with her emotions and she fell for it, I know she is vile and don't condone any of her crappy behaviour but I think she genuinely has alot of love for him and hoped there was still a chance for them.
Hope u had fun with your Lego 🤣❤

Reactions: 7
I missed the very beginning of Ryan joining the live, did anyone catch it? Just wondering what was said about the group chats 😂

Reactions: 2
I am 1 gin away from being sent to my bed, been out in the garden drinking since work finished so if anything good happens mind the screen recordings ☝🏻😏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am 1 gin away from being sent to my bed, been out in the garden drinking since work finished so if anything good happens mind the screen recordings ☝🏻😏
You know how many boxes i get invited into and i say No cos i know you'll gut me like a bleeping fish.

It's fine, i kinda love it.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.