JustCherbear3.0 #6 saving for the wedding of the year, wee John better punt more gear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lewis just got into trouble off his granny and got told to "get aff that bleeping tiktok" and he ended his live 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Have I missed Ryan’s big face reveal? Who’s live where’s the drama tonight

Lewis just got into trouble off his granny and got told to "get aff that bleeping tiktok" and he ended his live 🀣
Don’t blame her that big gobshite bringing trouble to her door cos he lives in her box room I’d batter him myself

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm in that Aki Plms discord. He was on a private call and he was saying him and scotty knew eachother for five years the "beef" they had was all staged for views.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I'm no their PA ☠. I just joined kdawgs live & he's in her comments πŸ˜‚
Well ur close enough with the group chat and all that 🀣🀣🀣 I’d of thought more their lawyer as you defend them so much when we speak against them 😜😜😜

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Kdawg being literally unable to formulate a sentence for laughing when talking about the ridiculousness of Ryan is my new fave Tiktok live moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know it was a silent agreement that SCOTTY should never get his own thread but can RYAN have a thread?....I think he'd be bleeping raging 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Kdawg being literally unable to formulate a sentence for laughing when talking about the ridiculousness of Ryan is my new fave Tiktok live moment.
I'd like to state for the record it wasn't me who said they'd like Ryan as himself as k dawg said πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She literally canny breath πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Best tiktok live ever aw man I bleeping love Kdawg πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She was actually struggling to read out my comment for laughing and I'm just so proud that kdawg found me funny. I will be able to sleep soundly tonight. I think I love her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.