Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beebee789

VIP Member
Heartbroken , @beebee789 I feel like we should do a balloon release in Tracys account that was closest to 10ks memory 😭
I wish Tattle had a reaction that meant I'M CRYING, SCREAMING, THROWING UP all at once.

We flew too close to the sun with this one. I'm devastated.

I'm off to roll around my kitchen in a pile of beans, weeping and repeating "AM ONLY GONNA SAY THIS WANCE" till the dawn cleanses my shattered soul.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

specialK21

VIP Member
Fell asleep while listening to that live last night , James’s mask has finally slipped and I hope Kdawg gets him to fuck! Hearing her wee voice sounding so confused whilst he was gaslighting her broke my heart 😢
Then for him to say he was bammin her up ages after it made me pure angry aswell , horrible little prick! He should just stick to pen palling Coutananyanyany or pumpin n dumpin Steph n leave oor KDawg alone!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Bromance

Chatty Member
See that thing on her lip, that's all her badness coming out. Can't believe I ever felt sorry for her. Hope your trainers are cursed u roaster.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Ell87

VIP Member
She went on a rescue mission to save a racist abusive nazi cokeheed with the biggest nose since Pinocchio and hasn’t been seen since
Heard him say yesterday or the day before he still talks to her every day 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

Ocean Pearl

Chatty Member
Is it just me or is Scottish underscore Steph looking more and more like big Dee Maxwell??? I was watching her live and someone commented “are you Jamesy’s bit on the side” she said naw and went on to say “if I’m someone’s bit on the side I call them for their hole not the other way about but I’ll say no more” she’s secretly fuming about KD and I’m waiting on her drunken screaming meltdown in KD’s box coming soon. Hopefully our Kerry will be in the box too and her an KD can rip her a new one 😂 well that’s what I wanna see. I’m not commenting too much about Cher cos her bullying behaviour along with all the beast talk has triggered me. Im keeping up to date on here for my own sanity, the woman is disgusting

• Heart
  • Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
No wonder steph has no pals she's a vile lassie! The jealousy was ripping out her when kdawg and James where on live together. Actually got a riddy for her the desperate cow! Imagine ruining friendships for a guy that looks like a bulldog way a perm 🤣James is a narcissistic wank stain! mortified for the pair of them they deserve each other and I hope kdawg stays away from them both or she's next on the list for a smacked arse!!!

Somebody ask James to put that filter on that prince uses all the time just want to compare something 🤪

Attachments

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
I’m howling I’ve just been told she was going through all her videos in a complete panic deleting all trace of James English cause James is Kerry’s ex and James wanted a shag off Kdawg ages ago & she didn’t want it ruining her and Kerry’s new friendship 😭😂 awwww ffs the nights I’m busy all this shit goes down 😭😭😭😭
Genuinely feel like this must all be a dream😂

Does Kerry have a tattle thread ?If she does I bet the folk that watch & write about her are well confused about who Kdawg is no realising she’s a legend 😂

• Haha

specialK21

VIP Member

Missed the first bit where she said she sent them in to bombard the live but it’s clear as day it’s her reporting the lives & wouldn’t put it past her if she’s the one trolling with the pics of James house & where he goes with his wean . She’s a bunny boiler & a nasty piece of work but it’s obvious he is getting into her head
See James’s left her a wee life long present a herpes on her lip , cute 🥰

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
That Steph is a riot man. I actually felt bad for her the other day when someone posted that video of her greeting over him, you could hear how upset she was.

She's a riot she's obviously just been following him about and was just trying to get between him and kdawg. All the reporting stuff is hang out, especially when she knows about kdawgs MH and she's always going on about hers as well. What a fake nasty bitch. Her and James deserve each other lol.
I had sympathy for her but not now she’s shown what a spiteful nasty jealous bitch she is .
Never thought I’d be wishing for her to make a come back because I canny go her, but I hope Clatty Courteney comes back pumps James silly and sends Steph the stalker a video of her smacking noodles arse calling him Simba 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Thought I'd share this with you all. So was moaning to my other half I needed a waterproof jacket and I wanted a cream coloured jacket .... well he ordered me one and its came this morning and 112 im in the regatta crew ffs 🤣🤣🤣 I messaged him at work and said its too tight coz he knows nothing about tiktok or why I cant/won't wear regatta and its too long a story to chat to him and explain 🤣🤣 the thought was there and all that ... cheap basturd 🤣
P.s im currently bagging and sending back just so yez know haha.
You’re gonna have to break up with him sorry

• Haha